🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Lawyer who wanted to pump breast milk, "Disgusting"

There's a time and place for things of that nature. In the middle of a deposition isn't the time nor the place for that.
After reading the article, she assembled her pump at the deposition table and intended to pump right at the table itself. It is absolutely disgusting. No wonder she lost. Her judgment is poor.

I got up and walked out of an interview when my client started breastfeeding her baby. I didn't say anything beyond my intention to give her privacy, which she didn't want.

This lawyer wanted an audience and Trump was quite right in walking out.

There's a time and place for things of that nature. In the middle of a deposition isn't the time nor the place for that.
After reading the article, she assembled her pump at the deposition table and intended to pump right at the table itself. It is absolutely disgusting. No wonder she lost. Her judgment is poor.

I got up and walked out of an interview when my client started breastfeeding her baby. I didn't say anything beyond my intention to give her privacy, which she didn't want.

I agree. The lawyer and your client might be comfortable doing it for all to see, but not everyone is comfortable with having to watch it. It goes to basic common courtesy which neither of these women exhibited.

I agree. The lawyer and your client might be comfortable doing it for all to see, but not everyone is comfortable with having to watch it. It goes to basic common courtesy which neither of these women exhibited.
I was the lawyer. It was in my office. Just the two of us and I walked out. I didn't come back either. I got in my car and left.

I was the lawyer. It was in my office. Just the two of us and I walked out. I didn't come back either. I got in my car and left.

I was referring you YOUR client and the lawyer in the Trump article.

I was referring you YOUR client and the lawyer in the Trump article.
Thank you for the clarification.

BOY are they getting desperate or what. If I had their candidates running I would be desperate too

now they're talking breast milk. It has to be a WAR on the womeeeeeen folk in this country

good grief

Yup.....just "disgusting"

You liberals are so funny with these Trump stories. So what that a bunch of liberals find something "disgusting", you were never going to vote for him anyway.

You need to find something damaging in the eyes of Republicans.

Maybe a picture of him hugging Obama would be a start.

What is so disgusting?

What is so disgusting?

I'd say her behavior.

You guys should be discussing something that ISNT completely disgusting: like Bruce Jenner. Or selling baby parts.

No doubt there are skeletons in Trumps closet. His life and political positions are well documented. They contrast with what he tries to be today

I can't wait for his personal life to come under fire.......and it won't be by Democrats, the attacks will come from the right

I'm looking forward to when we get stories from the Donald's teenage years showing why he should not be President.

BOY are they getting desperate or what. If I had their candidates running I would be desperate too

now they're talking breast milk. It has to be a WAR on the womeeeeeen folk in this country

good grief

Yup.....just "disgusting"

You liberals are so funny with these Trump stories. So what that a bunch of liberals find something "disgusting", you were never going to vote for him anyway.

You need to find something damaging in the eyes of Republicans.

Maybe a picture of him hugging Obama would be a start.

that would ruin him for sure: like this

After reading the article, she assembled her pump at the deposition table and intended to pump right at the table itself.
Nope. That's a lie.

She has pumped her breasts many times at the work site, and never once in front of others.

Forum List

Back