🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

Ralph Peters: Donald Trump's own government cannot trust him - CNN Video

Yes, that is where we are. The country is being lead by a man whose actions are likened to "absolute madness."

"His own government can't trust him."
Oh wow CNN, does it still have any followers? Well I guess it must have a few crazies since obviously you do.
CNN makes up most of the stuff they print or show. The Onion is now considered more trustworthy.
The CIA just called out their made up story.

MEN, we need coordination not synchronization. no one is to wait, everyone is to advance. the mission is to capture kabul, not to get bogged down in firefights in every village.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO! SIR YES SIR!

our fight is not with the afghan people, my friends, nor is it with members of the resisting army who choose to surrender. while we will move swiftly and aggressively against those who resist, we must treat all others with decency, demonstrating chivalry and soldierly compassion for people who have endured a lifetime under the Taliban's oppression!

Bowe Bergdahl, a traitor, was traded for FIVE TALIBAN COMMANDERS
Actually, he was a deserter. And even a deserter is worth 100 of those pieces of shit.

So why did obummer trade all of the terrorists for him?
I am saying even one of our deserters is worth 100 of them.

And I am saying no, they aren't. The assholes that got traded for that POS Bergdahl are out killing again.

Only a fucking moron trades stone cold killers for weak POSs

Last edited:
Actually, he was a deserter. And even a deserter is worth 100 of those pieces of shit.

And I am saying no, they aren't. The asshokes that got traded for that POS Bergdahl are out killing again.

Nah, that's fucking dumb.

Seems like OP probably shouldn’t vote for Trump in 2020.

Maybe he should vote for Booker

And I am saying no, they aren't. The asshokes that got traded for that POS Bergdahl are out killing again.

Nah, that's fucking dumb.

Yes, you clearly are. You think letting killers out for a weak POS is a good idea proves what a fucking dipshit you are. I just hope it isn't one of your smarter family members who is killed by those scumbags. I could give a crap about your stupid ass.

If Obama had invited the Taliban to Camp David.....FOX would calling for his Impeachment right now....

If Obama had invited the Taliban to Camp David.....FOX would calling for his Impeachment right now....

Yeah, I can just see failed former President Barack Hussein Obama sitting down at a table across from a Taliban terrorist.

I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

Yeah, I can just see failed former President Barack Hussein Obama sitting down at a table across from a Taliban terrorist.

I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

You mean the guy that had No Scandals and did not have to fire THREE National Security Advisors? You mean that guy?

You think letting killers out for a weak POS is a good idea proves what a fucking dipshit you are.
Because he is an American. Which proves what a fraud you are, comrade. The only thing american about you is your stupidity. Yessir, very Murrican.

You think letting killers out for a weak POS is a good idea proves what a fucking dipshit you are.
Because he is an American. Which proves what a fraud you are, comrade. The only thing american about you is your stupidity. Yessir, very Murrican.

He is a POS. He abandoned his post which endangered his fellow soldiers. Now, we have his worthless ass, and 5 real fighters are out killing innocents.

Fuck him, and fuck you you traitorous piece of dog shit.

He is a POS. He abandoned his post which endangered his fellow soldiers. Now, we have his worthless ass, and 5 real fighters are out killing innocents.

Traitorious? Haha...crazy old man...

By the way, i saw your lying little coward cult leader fired his NSA by public tweet...

Traitorious? Haha...crazy old man...

By the way, i saw your lying little coward cult leader fired his NSA by public tweet...

Yes, traitorous. You actively seem to be working to weaken the COTUS, that makes you a traitor

He didn't merely desert his post. It is suspected that six American soldiers also died while searching for him:

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

So Trump says devastated people from Bahamas are criminals and they’re not welcome here. But he invites the Taliban to come to this country. Trump is such a total creep.
And people that vote for him are just as bad as he is.

Forum List

Back