🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump calls off Taliban negotiations

The simple fact is trump tried to initiate a peace deal. Your ass hats didn't.

Live with it.

Why would he need to?

This isn't a peace deal, this is "Selling out the guys who did our bidding for the last 18 years".

We could have peace tomorrow. Just pack up the troops and come home. What he wants is to be able to sell out our allies and make it look like he got a good deal.

Right, because Obama did such a great job of destroying the Taliban, right?

The ancient Romans, as vicious and brutal as they could be, were willing to negotiate with enemy nations, and even with barbarian tribes, that had killed hundreds or even thousands of Roman soldiers.

Actually, the Romans employed those barbarians as soldiers, and wondered why they turned on them.

So not a good comparison.

"But, but, but...OOOOOOOOOObama didn't destroy the Taliban!"

Nope. The chance to destroy the Taliban was lost in 2002, when Bush had them on the ropes but elected to divert our forces to get Saddam instead.

The underlying problem is that we kept trying to prop this government up when it had no popular support.

The ancient Romans, as vicious and brutal as they could be, were willing to negotiate with enemy nations, and even with barbarian tribes, that had killed hundreds or even thousands of Roman soldiers.

Thank you for once again highlighting how alike Trump and Obama are.

Thank you for demonstrating what an unthinking drone, you are. The difference between the two is like night and day.

If that was the case you Trump worshipers would not going BUT OBAMA 1000 times a day.

Every time you point to Obama to excuse the actions of your god you highlight how alike the two are.

You asshats make these stupid claims and when we point out that obama did it too, and in many instances, worse, you get all whiney. Piss off, dude. If your hero can do it then so can EVERYONE ELSE!

That's how it works in the real world.

As pointed out, when you say "Obama did it too" you are saying that Obama and Trump are the same. I don't disagree. Both lazy failures.

I taught we are not supposed to negotiate with terrorists ? What happened ?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I agree with Pres. Obama on Afghanistan. We should have a speedy withdrawal. Why should we keep wasting our money -- rebuild the U.S.!

This guy gotta be the biggest hypocrite on the planet. Thank you internet !!!

Too bad he didn't do it.

Thank you for demonstrating what an unthinking drone, you are. The difference between the two is like night and day.

If that was the case you Trump worshipers would not going BUT OBAMA 1000 times a day.

Every time you point to Obama to excuse the actions of your god you highlight how alike the two are.

You asshats make these stupid claims and when we point out that obama did it too, and in many instances, worse, you get all whiney. Piss off, dude. If your hero can do it then so can EVERYONE ELSE!

As pointed out, when you say "Obama did it too" you are saying that Obama and Trump are the same. I don't disagree. Both lazy failures.

I am still waiting for any one of you to list the ways that trump and obummer are the same.

I am still waiting for any one of you to list the ways that trump and obummer are the same.

We do not need to, you do it every time you play the BUT OBAMA card.

Ask those who argue "But Obama". That's your argument. If you can't defend it, quit making it.

Wow..

I seem to remember when you guys on the right wing went ABSOLUTELY NUTS when Obama negotiated with the Taliban to secure the release of Sgt. Bergdahl.

Trump goes behind the backs of our allies, schedules a meeting on American Soil the anniversary of 9/11, and you cultists praise him for it.

My highlight above.

Indeed we did and we were proven to be RIGHT.

Bowe Bergdahl, a traitor, was traded for FIVE TALIBAN COMMANDERS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-commanders-heres-who-they-are/?noredirect=on

Please show us where President Donald Trump is negotiating and releasing major Taliban Commanders who will return to the battle field.

Ralph Peters: Donald Trump's own government cannot trust him - CNN Video

Yes, that is where we are. The country is being lead by a man whose actions are likened to "absolute madness."

"His own government can't trust him."

To be fair, it's usually piece of shit like you that say " likened to "absolute madness."

That only makes Trump look better. We the citizens can't trust the government to keep us secure, so if a bunch of douchebag DC insiders complain about something he is doing, it's probably a good idea.

If CNN is making an issue out of it, that only proves it.

Why are you ashamed of what was done by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama?

I am not ashamed of what was done by the 2nd worst president ever.

The bigger question is why is the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is better than the second worst president ever?

That is like saying that a QB is better than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment.

Every time one of you people play the “BUT OBAMA” what you are doing is saying Trump is like Obama.

Why are you ashamed of what was done by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama?

The bigger question is why is the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is better than the second worst president ever?

That is like saying that a QB is better than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment.

Every time one of you people play the “BUT OBAMA” what you are doing is saying Trump is like Obama.

Trump has done more for the middle class Americans than any POTUS over the last 50 years.

That's a fact. That makes him the best president we've had since JK

The problem you have is most of the time you claim trump did something when the fact is it was obama who actually did.

We are not saying but obummer did it too, we are saying ONLY obummer did it.

Forum List

Back