Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Now what about that GOP approval for Trump.

The best I could find was about 66%
its 89% in the republican base...and rising actually....

I actually found a poll that said 86%. Which is close.

Trump Has Second Highest 'Own Party' Presidential Approval Rating Since WWII at 500 Day Mark

However, as the tweet clearly shows...most GOP POTUS's have enjoyed HUGE support from their party. So, Trump's is noteworthy...but not unprecedented.

And anyway - he will, IMO, still need the undecided to take it in 2020. Same with the Dem candidate.

We shall see what will happen.

Good day.

BTW, once again, I am neither Rep nor Dem.

Oh please...you should know that a rally means almost NOTHING. You could get thousands/tens of thousands out to almost any rally for a major politician. Hell...if Obama (whose political career is dead) threw a rally, it would be no less loud and crowded than Trump's was.
Obama could never put together a rally like that....no current politician could...Hillary never did....only a true outsider can raise that much cane.....

LOL...for God's sakes. If you are going to make a matter-of-fact statement. At least do a little research to see if it is true or not (so you don't make yourself look silly).

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...9-000-pack-Obama-rally-in-Houston-1632857.php

Now are you going to provide that unbiased link I asked for (backing up your claim that Trump has 90% of the GDP) or not?

I guess the poster you're replying to has a very short memory.

The crowds that Obama had were larger than the trump crowds.

The one in Portland had 75 thousand people according to the Portland Fire Bureau.

Obama Portland Rally Attracts Tens of Thousands

Oh please...you should know that a rally means almost NOTHING. You could get thousands/tens of thousands out to almost any rally for a major politician. Hell...if Obama (whose political career is dead) threw a rally, it would be no less loud and crowded than Trump's was.
Obama could never put together a rally like that....no current politician could...Hillary never did....only a true outsider can raise that much cane.....

LOL...for God's sakes. If you are going to make a matter-of-fact statement. At least do a little research to see if it is true or not (so you don't make yourself look silly).

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...9-000-pack-Obama-rally-in-Houston-1632857.php

Now are you going to provide that unbiased link I asked for (backing up your claim that Trump has 90% of the GDP) or not?

I guess the poster you're replying to has a very short memory.

The crowds that Obama had were larger than the trump crowds.

The one in Portland had 75 thousand people according to the Portland Fire Bureau.

Obama Portland Rally Attracts Tens of Thousands

Agreed.

But, to be fair, although he said 'never'. I think he meant 'from this day forward'. And I give him credit for at least admitting his mistake...most probably would not.

But you are still right.

Now what about that GOP approval for Trump.

The best I could find was about 66%
its 89% in the republican base...and rising actually....

I actually found a poll that said 86%. Which is close.

Trump Has Second Highest 'Own Party' Presidential Approval Rating Since WWII at 500 Day Mark

However, as the tweet clearly shows...most GOP POTUS's have enjoyed HUGE support from their party. So, Trump's is noteworthy...but not unprecedented.

And anyway - he will, IMO, still need the undecided to take it in 2020. Same with the Dem candidate.

We shall see what will happen.

Good day.

BTW, once again, I am neither Rep nor Dem.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

Both parties need Independents to win.

Right now most Independents are doing what I'm doing. Running in horror from trump and the gop.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Independents hold each major vote and thank the Independents for voting for Trump, we count on you Independents to do the right thing come 2020 and re-elect the man.
  2. It will take two terms to clean the swamp up, lets do it!
  3. The Independents decide major elections, we do welcome you warmly to vote for the best person who loves America and will work FOR FREE!
Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.
Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:
What is Nixon Trump afraid of?

really ? - dont tell that to the dems THEY KNOW YOURE A LIAR

h_50571545.jpg

What is Nixon Trump afraid of?
One doesn't have to have fear to want to stop the waste of millions of $$$ of the taxpayers money, while disgracing the country, by allowing dishonest nonsense to go on.

Conspiracy to interfere with the elections is indeed a crime.

If the Russians and the Trumpers colluded to conspire to interfere, then there is a crime.

If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses when they jump. If Trump robbed a bank, he would be guilty of bank robbing. So far, there is absolutely no public evidence that Trump has committed any crime.

Personally, I believe that Trump may be worried that his son or his son in law may have fallen into, or might yet fall into, a perjury trap.

I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, any day now, any day now.
Yeah when the case wraps up. Some cases take a couple of years to complete when it comes to collecting and analyzing evidence. How hard is it for you dumbasses to understand this?

Do we need any more evidence of obstruction of justice?

Can impeachment be far benind?

You lefties don't need any evidence of obstruction of justice, but sane people want to see some real evidence that could stand up in a court of law.

Conspiracy to interfere with the elections is indeed a crime.

If the Russians and the Trumpers colluded to conspire to interfere, then there is a crime.
Every Senate Democrat (95%) who voted to protect sanctuary cities, has conspired to interfere with the elections (and that interference has actually affected elections, and PRODUCED results, politically).

Forum List

Back