Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Sorry bout that,

1. May need to start by firing the Keebler Cookie Baking Fool.
  2. And Fire Mueller as well, same day.
  3. The swamp is broad, as well as deep.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh please...you should know that a rally means almost NOTHING. You could get thousands/tens of thousands out to almost any rally for a major politician. Hell...if Obama (whose political career is dead) threw a rally, it would be no less loud and crowded than Trump's was.
Obama could never put together a rally like that....no current politician could...Hillary never did....only a true outsider can raise that much cane.....

really ? - dont tell that to the dems THEY KNOW YOURE A LIAR

h_50571545.jpg
That photo was taken during a campaign....Oblama's campaign....he could never do that today.....not a chance...check out his poll numbers....sinking...

Doesn’t look like a witch hunt
Looks like he is making progress
Witch hunt. Never has been anything else. Huge, unexcusable waste of waste of tax $$, all the while that Mexico is rampaging through our elections, by the millions of votes, and has been doing so for decades, while not one Democrat has uttered a peep.

Removal of Trump with elevation of Pence. Pence is not crazy.
Pence's policies are identical to Trump, other than a bit more conservative. With Pence in power, sanctuary city leaders would be in federal prisons right now. Birthright citizenship for kids of foreigners, would be abolished The Muslim ban would be ALL Muslims, not just from certain countries, affirmative action would be a memory, CCW law would be nationwide, and gun-free zones would be eliminated entirely.

Actually, Trump looks a bit liberal in comparison. I could be fine with a Pence presidency.

Doesn’t look like a witch hunt
Looks like he is making progress
Witch hunt. Never has been anything else. Huge, unexcusable waste of waste of tax $$, all the while that Mexico is rampaging through our elections, by the millions of votes, and has been doing so for decades, while not one Democrat has uttered a peep.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Ken Starr’s investigations lasted many years longer than this and cost way more. Even worse, Starr just kept floundering from one investigation to the next until he finally stumbled upon something actionable to go after Clinton... and unrelated to his initial investigation.

You’re fucking deranged.

Ken Starr’s investigations lasted many years longer than this and cost way more. Even worse, Starr just kept floundering from one investigation to the next until he finally stumbled upon something actionable to go after Clinton... and unrelated to his initial investigation.
So we engineer what we do according to outrageous wrongdoings, and say we're OK because we're better than that ? :confused: Hope you don't get elected to anything.

It’s not a waste. Mueller has racked up many indictments and convictions.
Of things unrelated to elections.
So? Ken Starr was installed to investigate Whitewater. He went on to investigate FileGate and TravelGate and VinceFosterGate and PaulaJonesGate and MonicaLewinskyGate.

Mueller should get to investigate any matter which arises and for the remainder of Trump’s presidency.

You’re fucking deranged.

So we engineer what we do according to outrageous wrongdoings, and say we're Ok because we're better than that ? :confused: Hope you don't get elected to anything.
No, we say — fair is fair. Trump gets the same treatment Clinton got. It’s the standard you rightards established.

So? Ken Starr was installed to investigate Whitewater. He went on to investigate FileGate and TravelGate and VinceFosterGate and PaulaJonesGate and MonicaLewinskyGate.

Mueller should get to investigate any matter which arises and for the remainder of Trump’s presidency.
Fine, so when there is a "matter" (aka "crime"), then let him investigate, but not waste time and money, when there isn't. Ho hum. How many times must we say this ? :rolleyes:

No, we say — fair is fair. Trump gets the same treatment Clinton got. It’s the standard you rightards established.
So you DO go with the idea that >> "we engineer what we do according to outrageous wrongdoings, and then say we're OK because we're better than that"

I kinda thought so. Is there a doctor in the house ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

No, the Mueller Investigation Hasn’t Gone on Too Long
Opinion | No, the Mueller investigation hasn’t gone on too long

....The Truth, however, is that Mueller’s investigation has been both Fruitful and Efficient compared with many similar investigations of administration officials.
To make that clear, let me offer you a selection of prior investigations conducted by independent and special counsels, along with the length of time they took to conclude:

Iran-contra: 6 years, 8 months (1986-1993)
Samuel Pierce, HUD corruption: 9 years (1990-1999)

George H.W. Bush administration, improper search of passport records: 3 years (1992-1995)
Henry Cisneros, mistress payments: 11 years (1995-2006)
Mike Espy, gifts from agriculture company: 6 years (1994-2001)

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Whitewater: 6 years 8 months (1994-2000)
Lewis “Scooter” Libby, (Plame) CIA leak: 3½ years (2003-2007)

`

No, the Mueller Investigation Hasn’t Gone on Too Long
Opinion | No, the Mueller investigation hasn’t gone on too long

....The Truth, however, is that Mueller’s investigation has been both Fruitful and Efficient compared with many similar investigations of administration officials.
To make that clear, let me offer you a selection of prior investigations conducted by independent and special counsels, along with the length of time they took to conclude:

Iran-contra: 6 years, 8 months (1986-1993)
Samuel Pierce, HUD corruption: 9 years (1990-1999)

George H.W. Bush administration, improper search of passport records: 3 years (1992-1995)
Henry Cisneros, mistress payments: 11 years (1995-2006)
Mike Espy, gifts from agriculture company: 6 years (1994-2001)

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Whitewater: 6 years 8 months (1994-2000)
Lewis “Scooter” Libby, (Plame) CIA leak: 3½ years (2003-2007)

`
Here is what would have been too long in the case of the Mueller investigation (of no crime committed) >> I DAY.

I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, any day now, any day now.

It was inevitable from day one. Trump can’t keep himself from doing stuff that’s both stupid and illegal. He’s been doing it all of his working life.

Trump has been openly and intentionally obstructing justice in the Russian investigation.

Trump has been obstructing the institution of sanctions against Russia and has openly adopted the Russian narrative on NATO.

When Trump was first elected, one of my Washington friends was told by a high ranking Republican senator that they were going to extend Trump enough rope to hang himself while getting the tax cuts and other stuff they want, and then throw him under the bus before the Midterms, telling the American public that Republicans saved them from Trump so they shouldn’t be thrown out of office.

Looks right we’re only slightly behind schedule in that.

Forum List

Back