Trump calls RFK Jr. ‘a very smart person’

Nothing in that weird screed approaches logic

Where did I err here? Didn't his aunt have a lobotomy? DIdn't his uncle drive a car off a bridge? Didn't his dad and uncle carry on with a hollywood starlet?

The Kennedy Family's record of public service is well know and a matter of public record. And RFK Jr. seems to be among the most level headed of that family

Where did I err here? Didn't his aunt have a lobotomy? DIdn't his uncle drive a car off a bridge? Didn't his dad and uncle carry on with a hollywood starlet?

The Kennedy Family's record of public service is well know and a matter of public record. And RFK Jr. seems to be among the most level headed of that family
None of that makes sense.

You’re too far gone to explain

RFK Jr. is actually one of the smartest in the family. His aunt was lobotomized, his uncle Ted's hobby was getting loaded and running cars off of bridges. His dad and his Uncle Jack were having 3-somes in the WH with Marilyn Monroe- who was fucking gangsters at the time. Not that smart, and you can see how both of those guys got whacked.

It looks like it was the rest of the family, not RFK Jr., that was out taking a whiz when Almighty God was passing out brains.
Three (3) Kennedy`s have lost their lives while serving this country. Go sit down somewhere and when we need to hear more idiotic remarks, we`ll ring a bell or something. Oh, before you leave, you can tell us if any Trump has served in the military?

Well, what better news for a Democrat running in a primary than being praised by Donald Trump. Hehe.

I'll tell you who is not being smart here. Trump himself.

The only way of allowing Steve Bannon’s recruit to spoil Biden illumination is by pretending RFK Jr has no ties to Republicans.
Now he has time to Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and yesterday we heard the news that a lot of Republicans are donating to him.
To these add his widely criticized, crazy,conspiratorial, anti-Semitic comment, and we can safely conclude that our was a very bad week for RFK Junior.

RFKJ is smart.

A lot of smart people hold very unconventional views, some of which pass muster, and some of which don't.

Is there definitive proof he is wrong? Of course there isnt. As I said, he just THINKS about shit, and you sheep dont like it.
Here is some info for ya.
while exposure from a single router in your home may be small, the risks could be greater in places that have dozens of laptops and routers working at the same time—such as school classrooms. Phillips notes that children's developing bodies may be more vulnerable to all forms of radiation from devices.
With that in mind, several school districts in the U.S. and other countries have tried to reduce exposure in the classroom to RF radiation from devices. The Maryland State Department of Education, for example, recommended in 2016 that school districts use wired networks instead of WiFi whenever possible, turn off routers when not being used, and keep routers as far away from students as possible. In France, WiFi is banned from nursery schools.

Try again.
Wait, so hd can say whatever he wants as long as there isn’t definitive proof it’s wrong?

There’s no research that backs his claim. None.

BTW, RFK does seem like a smart man.
He thinks for himself and doesnt tow the line, like most of you fucking hacks do. Thats why you dont like him. That and he is against war and fucking kids. Something yall seem to despise as well.
These assclown are so "0" or "1" that you can't admit that your opposition as any redeeming value, like being smart.

Politics has become pro rasslin' for stupid people.

Wait, so hd can say whatever he wants as long as there isn’t definitive proof it’s wrong?

There’s no research that backs his claim. None.
You said he was detached from reality, even though, ironically, reality doesnt support your opinion. You know, because there is no research to debunk his claim.
Are you going to try again or wut?

You said he was detached from reality, even though, ironically, reality doesnt support your opinion. You know, because there is no research to debunk his claim.
Are you going to try again or wut?
So again, you can claim whatever you want as long as research hasn’t debunked it?

Is that how it works?

Because I always thought you did research before you make a claim. Maybe that’s not how it works anymore.

So again, you can claim whatever you want as long as research hasn’t debunked it?

Is that how it works?

Because I always thought you did research before you make a claim. Maybe that’s not how it works anymore.
Its perfectly logical to assume what he did. I posted a link. It isnt my fault you didnt bother to read it.
I mean, there is even an international EMF scientific appeal about it but whatever. So, perhpas he did research it and you havent. Perhaps your overlords just told you not like him. Which, BTW, seems to be the case.
Im going to assume you arent going to bring up anything else he has said. So I will bid you, your ignorance and your irrational dislike adieu.

Its perfectly logical to assume what he did. I posted a link. It isnt my fault you didnt bother to read it.
I mean, there is even an international EMF scientific appeal about it but whatever. So, perhpas he did research it and you havent. Perhaps your overlords just told you not like him. Which, BTW, seems to be the case.
Im going to assume you arent going to bring up anything else he has said. So I will bid you, your ignorance and your irrational dislike adieu.
What is logical about it?

I don’t think you morons even know what the blood brain barrier is but you’re telling me you can make “logical assumptions” about it.

Well, what better news for a Democrat running in a primary than being praised by Donald Trump. Hehe.

The only way of allowing Steve Bannon’s recruit to spoil Biden illumination is by pretending RFK Jr has no ties to Republicans.
Now he has time to Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and yesterday we heard the news that a lot of Republicans are donating to him.
To these add his widely criticized, crazy,conspiratorial, anti-Semitic comment, and we can safely conclude that our was a very bad week for RFK Junior.

The only person not being smart here is Dimtard from Dunwoody.

Is this your way of saying that you're terrified that RFK might hurt Biden?

Everyone, ignore these guys, and listen to some dumbfuck on USMB.
Have a great day!
What’s to ignore? I see nothing about the blood brain barrier in here.

Not that any of you dumbfucks know what that is anyway.

He thinks HIV doesn’t cause AIDS.

Im certainly not going to give that link a thought. Only other source on his book and the "denialism" claims he just questions whether HIV is the sole cause of AIDS and the fact HIV has never been isolated.

Forum List

Back