🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Weiner, A pervert- sleaze Fox Interview

LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK
View attachment 86398

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL
What...don't you admire that awesome statue? What's to hate?

i dont care

just shows who you are

--LOL
Racist! You have something against orange people!

I find it amazing that you declare others full of shit for accusing Clinton of rape (when that's a discussion of degree) but you have no problem at all accusing Trump of rape over that false charge his ex wife made and later recanted! Who's the liar?

LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK
View attachment 86398

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL

i dont care

just shows who you are

--LOL

i know you have already demonstrated your hate

--LOL

View attachment 86398

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL

i dont care

just shows who you are

--LOL

Tell me that you aren't that fucking stupid bod and you know they tint him. Look like bloody fools doing it too and they have been seriously busted for this bullshit.

Wiener is going to get this close to the White House if Hillary gets in? He and Bill probably have some fun times booked for the Lincoln.

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

A rapist? A pedophile? You sure you want to go on record Carb?

I'm applying the reasoning of every RWnut, including you, who calls Clinton a rapist. Including the OP as well.

What "reasoning" have you applied to your accusation that Donald Trump is a rapist? That's a flat out lie and you know it.

Interesting...

Anthony Weiner sends a picture of his penis to a woman not his wife and he's a pervert.

Donald Trump puts HIS penis inside the vaginas of women who are not his wife, and, well, according to the Trumptards,

that is perfectly okay and blessed by the baby Jesus!

lol, you people could not be worse...

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

I'm applying the reasoning of every RWnut, including you, who calls Clinton a rapist. Including the OP as well.

What "reasoning" have you applied to your accusation that Donald Trump is a rapist? That's a flat out lie and you know it.

I just told you, Goober. Go back to homeschool and learn to read.

Weiner got catfished by sexting back and forth with a GUY awhile back....set up like a bowling pin...funny as hell. :lol:

again----(and again) I will repeat----I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY --I reached the age of majority.------
even if my right arm falls off-------I WILL jump parties

I still call myself a "Reagan democrat" although Jimmy Peanut was the last democrat I've voted for in 1976. Country club GOPers are as vile as progressives in my book.

That is gold!

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

He's been accused of rape. That was good enough for you nuts to convict Clinton, so fair enough eh?
Slick willy is a child molester/rapist... Fact

Proven where?
Rape islands, sex trafficking
''Registered sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 is so notorious that it earned the nickname the “Lolita Express.” And flight logs now reveal that former President Bill Clinton took 26 trips on his jet — double the amount previously reported."

That is gold!

Even PWI I do not believe I have ever called President Clinton a rapist. I may have said that he is accused of this but I don't throw these terms around lightly. I consider them serious accusations and not to be used for political advantage.

As to Weiner. This is a given that he has done what he has done. Criminal? No. But horrifically embarrassing for his wife and his whole family and sadly it appears he might be at it again.

Forum List

Back