🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Weiner, A pervert- sleaze Fox Interview

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

He's been accused of rape. That was good enough for you nuts to convict Clinton, so fair enough eh?
Slick willy is a child molester/rapist... Fact

Proven where?
Rape islands, sex trafficking
''Registered sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 is so notorious that it earned the nickname the “Lolita Express.” And flight logs now reveal that former President Bill Clinton took 26 trips on his jet — double the amount previously reported."

Accusations or proof?

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

He's been accused of rape. That was good enough for you nuts to convict Clinton, so fair enough eh?

Proven where?
''Registered sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 is so notorious that it earned the nickname the “Lolita Express.” And flight logs now reveal that former President Bill Clinton took 26 trips on his jet — double the amount previously reported."

Accusations or proof?
The fuck up that is slick Willy cannot change his spots… LOL

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL
What...don't you admire that awesome statue? What's to hate?

i dont care

just shows who you are

--LOL
Racist! You have something against orange people!

Tell me that you aren't that fucking stupid bod and you know they tint him. Look like bloody fools doing it too and they have been seriously busted for this bullshit.
Actually, they were being quite accurate. So....do you have something against Orange People too? Discriminate against Oompa Loompas?

Proven where?

Accusations or proof?
Is he running for President this year?

Proven where?

Accusations or proof?

Your thinking is hilarious:

Clinton accused of rape = Rapist

Trump accused of rape = Not Rapist

Keep on fucking up, we're enjoying it.

again----(and again) I will repeat----I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY --I reached the age of majority.------
even if my right arm falls off-------I WILL jump parties

I still call myself a "Reagan democrat" although Jimmy Peanut was the last democrat I've voted for in 1976. Country club GOPers are as vile as progressives in my book.

I voted for Carter too------he is another reason I am willing
to jump parties this time. I did not vote for Reagan----my
brother who is a psychiatrist----and had done Alzheimer research during his time in medical school----made the diagnosis----LONG BEFORE--the good people at Walter Reed managed it-----or if they did---they did not divulge. I have not discussed Hilldegard with him

Proven where?

Accusations or proof?

Kinda

Proven where?

Accusations or proof?
His hildabeast is...

Proven where?

Accusations or proof?

Your thinking is hilarious:

Clinton accused of rape = Rapist

Trump accused of rape = Not Rapist

Keep on fucking up, we're enjoying it.
I don't know about Trump, most of the reporting done by progressives in this regard so it can't be trusted. But it's a certainty sex trafficking is slick willys Huckleberry... Lol

Anthony Weiners loopy kunt wife work for slick Willy and his loopy kunt wife...
All a bunch of perverted fuck upS...

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

A rapist? A pedophile? You sure you want to go on record Carb?

I'm applying the reasoning of every RWnut, including you, who calls Clinton a rapist. Including the OP as well.

What "reasoning" have you applied to your accusation that Donald Trump is a rapist? That's a flat out lie and you know it.

I just told you, Goober. Go back to homeschool and learn to read.

I ask the question again...what "reasoning" have you applied to your accusation that Donald Trump committed rape? You've accused someone of a heinous crime when you KNOW that his ex wife has totally recanted her story from back then! So what's your motivation to lie like that?

Clinton has been accused rape, perjury, kickbacks and a host of other things, but not sending pics of his dick as far as I know because he probably didn't.

I am not even going to bring up the Beast, but I don't get your point.

So you agree that LadyGunslinger is full of shit when she calls Clinton a rapist.
I am pretty sure Bill didn't send pics of his dick. Rape, I don't know. Perjury, kickbacks and the rest of the sleaze there is no doubt about him or his Beast, I mean wife.

The Donald knew that democrat was a pyscho years ago. The Donald has great judgement. Crooked Hillary in contrast has terrible judgement and essentially hired Weiner as the partner to her personal assistant.

Forum List

Back