🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Weiner, A pervert- sleaze Fox Interview

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

the WHOLE SHEBANG relates to the fact that he PUBLICALLY commented on his daughter's physical
attractiveness------a no-no in the mosque

I don't fucking get it?? I always talk about how beautiful my little girl is.. what the fuck is wrong with that? You liberals need to get new MEDIA marching orders..

I EXPLAINED------fathers do not comment on the beauty of
their daughters in the mosque

Ok, sorry.. missed that part. I stand corrected.

LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK
View attachment 86398

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL
What...don't you admire that awesome statue? What's to hate?

i dont care

just shows who you are

--LOL

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

the WHOLE SHEBANG relates to the fact that he PUBLICALLY commented on his daughter's physical

I don't fucking get it?? I always talk about how beautiful my little girl is.. what the fuck is wrong with that? You liberals need to get new MEDIA marching orders..
You want to date your daughter? Well, as I said....that is totally acceptable in Drumpf-land.

Hey

This thread is about Carlos Danger and Slick Willy. The op is trying to determine which is the biggest sexual deviant(political sleaziness is something us).

I say Carlos. Dic-pics sent to women other than your wife does have a high Pervert factor So far, Clinton has not been convicted of rape and his sexual harrasment cases never made it through court. So we are left with Bill chasing women while married. That is disloyalty with a low pervert factor.

It is possible Carlos had relations with some of those women. Combine that and the fact that sending dic-pics can be a form of harrasment, Carlos wins.

PS--Weiner is a pretty good dem political consultant for a local talk show in Miami!!

That is gold!

You want to date your daughter? Well, as I said....that is totally acceptable in Drumpf-land.

how are things at the bottom of the barrel?

That is gold!
Huh? You have what's known as fool's gold in your possession, Sport.

So why do you call Clinton a rapist?

Bill Clinton's a "serial sexual exploiter"...someone who uses a position of power to exploit sex from the people that either work under them or need something from them. It's not rape but it's sure sleazy! People with a strong moral compass don't use power the way that the Clinton's do. It's what gets them into trouble time after time. Bill uses his power to score chicks...Hillary uses her power to get rich. Together they form one of the sleazier couples ever to grace the White House.

He's been accused of rape. That was good enough for you nuts to convict Clinton, so fair enough eh?
Clinton has been accused rape, perjury, kickbacks and a host of other things, but not sending pics of his dick as far as I know because he probably didn't.

I am not even going to bring up the Beast, but I don't get your point.

And your accusation that Trump is a rapist is total bullshit and I think you know it! It's something his ex wife accused him of in the midst of an ugly divorce and then admitted later never happened.

That is gold!

Yeah well adding "rape" to it is just lying. Never trust a left loon

So the OP calling Clinton a rapist here:

Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

post 240

is just lying?

enjoy the dance, people...

LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK
And yet Trump has been married three times cheating on each of his wives. No one really thinks he cheated just a single time on each wife. And he talks about banging his daughter.
Odd that.

He's been accused of rape. That was good enough for you nuts to convict Clinton, so fair enough eh?
Clinton has been accused rape, perjury, kickbacks and a host of other things, but not sending pics of his dick as far as I know because he probably didn't.

I am not even going to bring up the Beast, but I don't get your point.

So you agree that LadyGunslinger is full of shit when she calls Clinton a rapist.

Unlike yourself...I don't accuse people of things like rape without proof. Bill Clinton is a scuzzy creep you wouldn't leave your wife or daughter alone with. His "little head" does the thinking for his "big head" when it comes to women.

Forum List

Back