🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
Barr lies like a cheap rug.
what a convenient way out.

You like like a cheap rug. ergo you're always full of shit.

man, i like this approach!!!!
I can tell by your post how upset that made you.

Probably because you know it's the truth.
not mad at all. you just defined the parameters of how we define right and wrong. we call someone a liar and we're done. we're right.

now if we're to say once you lie you always lie, then the FBI always lies cause they, as we now know, lied.

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
the FBI was at war with Trump. i believe their lies and deliberate misinformation proves that well enough.
And now we come to the crushing blow, putting to rest the grand conspiracy theory the FBI was out to get Trump. The investigation was ongoing during the campaign for the presidency, YET NOT A SINGLE FBI AGENT DISCLOSED THE EXISTENCE OF THE INVESTIGATION TO THE MEDIA.

What better way to sabotage Trump's candidacy would there have been than to leak to the press the probe in to Russian contacts with the campaign before the election? BUT NO ONE DID.

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
He was actually a source to the cia. The fbi lied about it. Even altered a cia email.

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
He was actually a source to the cia. The fbi lied about it. Even altered a cia email.

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Is that incorrect?

cool-story-bro-4.jpg
Please tell me you are not that far out of the loop. Turn on the damn hearing and listen to it!
FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

Is that incorrect?

cool-story-bro-4.jpg
Please tell me you are not that far out of the loop. Turn on the damn hearing and listen to it!
FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

nothing in that link about anyone working for the CIA

Yet your view that the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign for purely political reasons, despite all evidence to the contrary, is an extremist view. There is nothing you are saying that does anything but deepen the divide.
except it would seem the left made up RUSSIA as an excuse to spy on trump. in that regard, not agreeing with you isn't in my mind widening the divide. if i were to attack you because we disagree does that. we just seem to have become so defensive of our viewpoints that a disagreement is tantamount to hellfire and return anger. it never used to be that way. how do we get civil discussion back? not the way trump did it last night, no.

i've also got tons of evidence that it *was* political.
DNC going to the Ukraine to get dirt on trump
"insurance policies" from FBI agents
falsifying evidence to gain FISA warrants on someone
the left has been trying to impeach trump since the lady in the yellow vest did the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after inauguration. why should i take them seriously now when this is just another attempt to do what they set out to do ALSO ILLUSTRATED by the left saying if trump wins, they'll go to impeach him again. for what this time?
setting up papadopulous
51 violations of FISA abuse in order to "get permission" to "spy" on trump.

you have to look past and/or excuse all this as "ok" to get at someone for saying "can you look into that" and to me, you're driving around a mountain of your own crap in order to tell someone else their speed bump is illegal.

now again - i do NOT view disagreeing as a divide. but i do put refusing to talk about our differences as doing just that..
it would seem the left made up RUSSIA as an excuse to spy on trump.
Ummmmm........no.
this is where i would disagree.

mueller found no link
the FBI lied and falsified evidence to get FISA warrants.

if not to spy on trump why else would they do this? open to suggestions but not a dismissal of their actions found in the FISA report now available.
Oh--I see. You aren't saying they made up RUSSIA, you are saying they made up COLLUSION.
There were two branches of the investigation: The scope of Russian interference and whether any US citizens were involved. The Russians were interfering in ways that helped the Trump campaign and damaged Hillary's. There were many people involved in Trump's campaign with close ties to Russian oligarchs.
You think it was unreasonable to look there? I don't.
even if reasonable to look there - why:
1) falsify evidence
2) lie about people

in order to get the very warrants needed to dig deeper? if their case was legitimate and prompted this investigation, why did they lie? that part is still unanswered in this line of thought.

if their case was pure and proper there would be no need to lie and setup people, nor claim "insurance" against his victory.
What "LYING?"
I'll tell you what, ice, I'm getting sick and tired of the word "lying" being flung around without thinking about what it means. Lying is inaccurate statements made with the intention to deceive. I have not heard of that going on.

except it would seem the left made up RUSSIA as an excuse to spy on trump. in that regard, not agreeing with you isn't in my mind widening the divide. if i were to attack you because we disagree does that. we just seem to have become so defensive of our viewpoints that a disagreement is tantamount to hellfire and return anger. it never used to be that way. how do we get civil discussion back? not the way trump did it last night, no.

the left has been trying to impeach trump since the lady in the yellow vest did the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after inauguration. why should i take them seriously now when this is just another attempt to do what they set out to do ALSO ILLUSTRATED by the left saying if trump wins, they'll go to impeach him again. for what this time?
setting up papadopulous

you have to look past and/or excuse all this as "ok" to get at someone for saying "can you look into that" and to me, you're driving around a mountain of your own crap in order to tell someone else their speed bump is illegal.

now again - i do NOT view disagreeing as a divide. but i do put refusing to talk about our differences as doing just that..
Ummmmm........no.

mueller found no link

if not to spy on trump why else would they do this? open to suggestions but not a dismissal of their actions found in the FISA report now available.
Oh--I see. You aren't saying they made up RUSSIA, you are saying they made up COLLUSION.
There were two branches of the investigation: The scope of Russian interference and whether any US citizens were involved. The Russians were interfering in ways that helped the Trump campaign and damaged Hillary's. There were many people involved in Trump's campaign with close ties to Russian oligarchs.
1) falsify evidence
2) lie about people

in order to get the very warrants needed to dig deeper? if their case was legitimate and prompted this investigation, why did they lie? that part is still unanswered in this line of thought.

if their case was pure and proper there would be no need to lie and setup people, nor claim "insurance" against his victory.
What "LYING?"
I'll tell you what, ice, I'm getting sick and tired of the word "lying" being flung around without thinking about what it means. Lying is inaccurate statements made with the intention to deceive. I have not heard of that going on.

Yet "LYING" is one of the favorite words you fricken loons use all the time...go figure.

Is that incorrect?

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

nothing in that link about anyone working for the CIA
Well, tune in to the hearing. You’d learn something.
[URL="https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ig-report-details-significant-omissions-and-inaccurate-information-in-fisa-application-to-surveil-carter-page/"]Carter Page -- IG Report Details ‘Significant Omissions and Inaccurate Information’ in FISA Application | National Review
[/URL]

The FBI knowingly omitted details of Steele’s prior working relationship with the CIA, as well as numerous potentially exculpatory statements he made to other sources that undercut central allegations included in the Steele dossier.

The report also confirms that a top FBI national security lawyer doctored an email that explained that Page was “a source” for the CIA in order to give the opposite impression to the federal spy court.

setting up papadopulous

Ummmmm........no.

mueller found no link

1) falsify evidence
2) lie about people

What "LYING?"
Oh, really? This wasn’t deception?-
The FBI knowingly omitted details of Steele’s prior working relationship with the CIA, as well as numerous potentially exculpatory statements he made to other sources that undercut central allegations included in the Steele dossier.

The report also confirms that a top FBI national security lawyer doctored an email that explained that Page was “a source” for the CIA in order to give the opposite impression to the federal spy court.
he changed the email to support the fisa, from he is a source to, no, he is not a source.

Is that incorrect?

The FISA warrants allowed them to go through all of his electronic communications (and the communications of others who communicated with him), back through when he was part of the Trump campaign, thereby spying on the Trump campaign.

Well I got a badge of honor on that last post with a "funny" tag from Brain357, emphasizing that it was patently correct.

FBI chief Wray refutes Barr, says no 'spying' on Trump campaign
"I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort," Wray said when asked if illegal surveillance had occurred.
Your article is from May. He wasn’t running the investigation.
Nothing in the IG's report was cause for Wray to alter his conclusion there was no evidence of spying.

FISA is short for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Barr testified earlier this year that he believes "spying did occur" on the Trump campaign. Wray had previously said "spying" is "not a term I would use.” He reiterated that on Monday. “Again, different people have different colloquial terms, but we use terms like ‘investigation' and ‘surveillance,’” the FBI director told ABC.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ort-on-russia-probe/5def3307602ff1440b4def11/

FBI Director Chris Wray reacts to DOJ watchdog report on Russia investigation: Exclusive

setting up papadopulous

Ummmmm........no.

mueller found no link

1) falsify evidence
2) lie about people

What "LYING?"
getting sick of it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

BREAKING NEWS: FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them, Illegally Spied | The Stream
FBI Lied To FISA Court About Christopher Steele’s Credibility
5 Things The FBI Never Told The FISA Court About The Trump Dossier
FBI told FISA court Steele wasn't source of report used to justify surveilling Trump team, docs show

now i won't deny the word is flung around quite a bit. but that doesn't make it untrue now does it?

the FBI said they didn't use the Steele dossier to get the FISA warrant.
they did.
they lied.

setting up papadopulous

Ummmmm........no.

mueller found no link

1) falsify evidence
2) lie about people

What "LYING?"
to follow:
Horowitz reported FBI lawyer altered FISA document

now if they're altering reports and information to suit what they want it to say, i would believe that proves an INTENT TO DECEIVE.

you can disagree but this pretty much ends it for me and i'll move on.

The FBI said the dossier wasn't the primary source of info they used to obtain the FISA warrants. That is true. You lied.

"I don't think I personally have any evidence of that sort," Wray said when asked if illegal surveillance had occurred.
Your article is from May. He wasn’t running the investigation.
Nothing in the IG's report was cause for Wray to alter his conclusion there was no evidence of spying.

FISA is short for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Barr testified earlier this year that he believes "spying did occur" on the Trump campaign. Wray had previously said "spying" is "not a term I would use.” He reiterated that on Monday. “Again, different people have different colloquial terms, but we use terms like ‘investigation' and ‘surveillance,’” the FBI director told ABC.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ort-on-russia-probe/5def3307602ff1440b4def11/

FBI Director Chris Wray reacts to DOJ watchdog report on Russia investigation: Exclusive
Horowitz just stated there was illegal surveillance. Now, in my world that is called spying.

The FBI said the dossier wasn't the primary source of info they used to obtain the FISA warrants. That is true. You lied.
But, it was only hanging by a string, due to low thresholds they use to open such an investigation, which both Durham and Barr disagree with. Horowitz himself admits that there should never be such a low threshold to open one. But by Jan 17, they knew they had nothing, yet continued to seek renewals with use of the fake dossier, through deception (lying) and force a special prosecutor-

Worse yet, Horowitz found that investigators and the Justice Department concluded there was no probable cause on Page to support its FISA investigation. That is when there was an intervention from the top of the FBI, ordering investigators to look at the Steele dossier funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign instead.

Who told investigators to turn to the dossier? Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired over his conduct in the investigation after earlier internal investigations. Horowitz contradicts the media claim that the dossier was just a small part of the case presented to the FISA court. He finds that it was essential to seeking FISA warrants. Horowitz also finds no sharing of information with FISA judges that undermined the credibility of the dossier or Christopher Steele himself. Surprisingly little effort was made to fully investigate the dossier when McCabe directed investigators to it, yet investigators soon learned that critical facts reported to the FISA court were false. FISA judges were told that a Yahoo News article was an independent corroboration of the Steele dossier, but Horowitz confirms that Steele was the source of that article. Therefore, Steele was used to corroborate Steele on allegations that were later deemed unfounded.

The report also said that Steele was viewed as reliable and was used as a source in prior cases, yet Horowitz found no support for that and, in fact, found that the past representations of Steele were flagged as unreliable. His veracity was not the only questionable thing unveiled in the report. Steele relied on a character who, Horowitz determined, had a dubious reputation and may have been under investigation as a possible double agent for Russia. Other instances were also clearly misrepresented.
Titanic Failure: What The Horowitz Report Actually Says About The Russian Investigation
Now, if you actually read the report itself you would know this.
And by Jan 17, before Trump was sworn in, their case had actually fallen apart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back