🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

upload_2019-12-11_13-47-3.png

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
So you're claiming that Obama DIDN'T spy on Trump?

Obama had no part in it. It would have been a serious problem if he had been ordering anything related to the Trump campaign.

Your wrong, check it out----------->you can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval, period.

That’s not what the IG report said.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

As we’ve seen with the multiple indictments, guilty pleas, and prison sentences...the Trump campaign was a criminal enterprise. Attention from the authorities was well warranted

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
So you're claiming that Obama DIDN'T spy on Trump?

Obama had no part in it. It would have been a serious problem if he had been ordering anything related to the Trump campaign.

Your wrong, check it out----------->you can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval, period.

That’s not what the IG report said.

Republicans and conservatives don't GAF about truth, facts, and common sense! It's like "don't pay attention to this because we don't think it was legitimate to begin with!" These fools don't seem to understand justice and the law! If someone is being investigated or arrested for a minor offense, if caught in other illegal acts, they don't just ignore it! Charges are heaped on! Arguing there shouldn't have been an investigation into Trump negating all their findings is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! What else can we expect from such disgusting a-holes I guess? :102: :2cents: :321:

This should make you ice and all your patriot friends jump for joy
BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Trump calls FBI ‘scum’ at rally
At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...

he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
yea that shit doesn't help his cause.

But the zealots at the rally ate it up and loved every minute of it.
Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

About this website

MSNBC.COM

he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.

Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
It was counter intelligence against Russian influence over our democracy.
They would have been remiss to ignore Russia.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg

Is that incorrect?
Yes....in fact, Trump himself said Carter Page wasn't part of his campaign..once it came up Page was a Russian asset....

"The White House described Carter and other individuals mentioned during the hearing as 'hangers-oner on the campaign.' They went on to say "Those people, the greatest amount of interaction that they had with the campaign was the campaign sending them a series of cease and desists,” white house spokesperson said."

Amid FBI investigation, White House tries to distance Trump from campaign aides

And when they said cease and desist letters, they mean they told Carter Page to stop telling people he was part of the Trump campaign....

Now was Trump lying then or is he lying now??
what did carter page say?

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg
so no crime. so if no crime, no need to spy on carter page. you're now trapped.

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg
considering your side is ok with deleting 33k supenoed mails AFTER looking to alter the header info failed THEN destroyed the drives they were kept on - fuck off.

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.

You call Comey and Clapper law and order? If you guys quit letting killers out of jail and allowing illegal immigration, maybe you could be taken more seriously on law and order. Think I'll go take a dump in a public park and break into someones house. Then I'll shoot up in front of the police station.

Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.

And in a nutshell you prove that my labels for you are 100% correct.

Thanks buddy!

Under Barr’s definition of spying to you think his DOJ and FBI are current rly spying on American citizens?

I do not think they have every quit...them, the NSA and all the rest.
under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play
Illegal surveillance is spying. It is you that wishes to play with words here.

illegal definition: 1. not allowed by law
surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
    Present participle of spy.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
    the act of keeping a secret watch for intelligence purposes
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.
Here , go read the report.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
Let’s see who is dressing it up. ;)
Got it. Thanks. So tell me. Was the investigation a hoax and a witch hunt?

I do not think they have every quit...them, the NSA and all the rest.
under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play
Illegal surveillance is spying. It is you that wishes to play with words here.

illegal definition: 1. not allowed by law
surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
    Present participle of spy.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
    the act of keeping a secret watch for intelligence purposes
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.
Here , go read the report.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
Let’s see who is dressing it up. ;)
Got it. Thanks. So tell me. Was the investigation a hoax and a witch hunt?
mueller's was, and so was schitt for brains.

This report tells us exactly that carter page was spied on. feel free to offer up any other name for it.

Thanks buddy!
Pat yourself on the back. Your asshole ways made another enemy. Congrats? I guess?

----------

Yes, a lot of Russian spies and their American stooges were caught red-handed.

I'm not surprised Russian asset Donald Trump is angry about that. And you, too, useful idiot.

----------

hx3fesnx81441.jpg
LOL I really like that one.

Thanks buddy!
Pat yourself on the back. Your asshole ways made another enemy. Congrats? I guess?

Oh fuck...how will I sleep tonight knowing I triggered another Trump worshiping idiot. This might be too much!

Forum List

Back