🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
It was counter intelligence against Russian influence over our democracy.
They would have been remiss to ignore Russia.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
LOL I really like that one.
it was counter intelligence because there was no crime. hahahahahahahahaha proved no crime. not a crime, not a crime, not a crime. got the picture now?

Under Barr’s definition of spying to you think his DOJ and FBI are current rly spying on American citizens?

I do not think they have every quit...them, the NSA and all the rest.
under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play
Illegal surveillance is spying. It is you that wishes to play with words here.

illegal definition: 1. not allowed by law
surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
    Present participle of spy.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
    the act of keeping a secret watch for intelligence purposes
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.

Again, can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval!
true, and the report clearly says that there were valid non biased reasons to start the investigation so what point are you trying to make?

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
yea that shit doesn't help his cause.

But the zealots at the rally ate it up and loved every minute of it.
Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's

under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play

surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.

Again, can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval!
true, and the report clearly says that there were valid non biased reasons to start the investigation so what point are you trying to make?
ok, not to keep it going. so, you lose on the very next step you take. ball game is 60 minutes. can't take victory without playing all minutes. you lose.

you have to explain why they had to alter an email.

yea that shit doesn't help his cause.

Zealots huh. After obie admin using the CIA to go after conservative groups, spying on journalists, spying on Trump and using dossiers a child would know was crap to get FISA warrants?

There’s no reason to hold these agencies in higher esteem than that of a dog turd. If you want to whine about their lack of respect go talk to them and the democrats. They’re the ones that pissed it all away.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's
yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

Not a word about the conclusions?
Which Lindsey is chairing?
The Banality of Lindsey Graham

----------

You mean the guy who covered up Iran contra and wrote a begging letter to the Pres saying he believed in the kingly president?
Why do people rant about the media, never mention rush or knees news?

yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.
Work your fingers to the bone,whadda you get? Bony fingers

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

----------

It was counter intelligence against Russian influence over our democracy.
They would have been remiss to ignore Russia.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
LOL I really like that one.
like I told him, when you are not mad someone deleted shpeoned evidence don't lecture others on the law.

----------

Bill Barr is making Graham look balanced. but Trump's need for subservience is boundless.

spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.

if the reasons were valid why alter evidence?

spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.

if the reasons were valid why alter evidence?
thats pretty obvious. He didn’t want to lose the warrant. And we also don’t know the details of that piece yet as it’s being further reviewed. Regardless, anything short of an honest presentation of facts to a court is not acceptable.

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
The FBI is infested with criminals. What's unbelievable is that Dims automatically defend government corruption.

This should make you ice and all your patriot friends jump for joy
BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Trump calls FBI ‘scum’ at rally
At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...
He's referring only to the ones who participated in the coup, dumbass. They are scum. Those who defend these agents are also scum.

BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

About this website

MSNBC.COM

He's referring only to the ones who participated in the coup, dumbass. They are scum. Those who defend these agents are also scum.

That is your take on it, nothing he said limits it to just a few.

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
These republicans of today are the lowest of the low I got out in 2000 and never looked back IMO nothing too bad could happen to the scum Trump
You were never a Republican.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Why would I lie?? Does admitting that make me a better man??

About this website

MSNBC.COM

But no evidence proves there was a coup Trump and Barr along with McConnell are the real scum

Forum List

Back