🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

Trump's campaign was not spied on. This proves how corrupt Barr is.

In an interview Popadopulous said that the democrats "broke into the Trump campaign way more seriously and intrusively than Nixon's plumbers did"
I never looked at it like that before, but it is true. The democrats in the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign, and then setup an "insurance policy" to resist the incoming Trump administration. I hope Barr and Durham confirm that the spying on Trump is the biggest scandal in US history.

He is a criminal. His words mean nothing.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

It was spied on, dumbass:

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.

And in a nutshell you prove that my labels for you are 100% correct.

Thanks buddy!
Pat yourself on the back. Your asshole ways made another enemy. Congrats? I guess?

Oh fuck...how will I sleep tonight knowing I triggered another Trump worshiping idiot. This might be too much!
Like I said. Next time you’re wondering why people treat you like shit you’ll know why.

poor little snowflake...so triggered. Hope I did not mess up your whole day

Horowitz just release 500 pages of evidence that proves there was a coup, dumbass.
He specifically said THERE WAS NO COUP
Please quote him saying that.

Well not word for word but this should satisfy you

Horowitz noted his investigators found no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations,” but they did find failures up and down the chain of command, “including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed.”

Horowitz just release 500 pages of evidence that proves there was a coup, dumbass.
Please quote him saying that.

Well not word for word but this should satisfy you

Horowitz noted his investigators found no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations,” but they did find failures up and down the chain of command, “including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed.”
yep, exactly, he wasn't going to make an opinion. he doesn't have to. we all know crooks don't admit to crimes.

when the email is doctored is all you need to know it was intentional.

Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.

Thanks buddy!
Pat yourself on the back. Your asshole ways made another enemy. Congrats? I guess?

Oh fuck...how will I sleep tonight knowing I triggered another Trump worshiping idiot. This might be too much!
Like I said. Next time you’re wondering why people treat you like shit you’ll know why.
When some one speaks of facts and truths Repubs always treat them like shit ,,,It's in their Genes

Thanks buddy!

When some one speaks of facts and truths Repubs always treat them like shit ,,,It's in their Genes
tell us all when you post a fact.

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
These republicans of today are the lowest of the low I got out in 2000 and never looked back IMO nothing too bad could happen to the scum Trump
You were never a Republican.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Why would I lie?? Does admitting that make me a better man??
You lie because the truth collides with your delusions. You're a Dim, after all. They all lie.

This should make you ice and all your patriot friends jump for joy
BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Trump calls FBI ‘scum’ at rally
At a rally in Pennsylvania, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked the president's claim that the investigation into his campaign was launched by biased individuals within the intelligence communi...
He's referring only to the ones who participated in the coup, dumbass. They are scum. Those who defend these agents are also scum.
But no evidence proves there was a coup Trump and Barr along with McConnell are the real scum

BREAKING: MOB BOSS TRUMP ATTACKS THE COPS: “At a rally, Trump called the FBI ‘scum’ amid the release of an IG report on the FBI's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign. The IG report debunked his claim that the investigation was launched by biased individuals within the intel community.”

About this website

MSNBC.COM

He's referring only to the ones who participated in the coup, dumbass. They are scum. Those who defend these agents are also scum.

That is your take on it, nothing he said limits it to just a few.
Nothing he said limits it to just a few except for having a brain.

No brain required for your spin, just a deep loving worship of the man...which you have in spades

Okay. It sure sounds like they've got some training days coming up at the FBI, doesn't it? How to complete a FISA application. What happens when you falsify evidence in support of your FISA application. Why it is not ethical to omit or skip questions that might keep the judge from approving your FISA application.

Let 'em do their job, straighten out their house, etc. I don't understand what all the hue and cry is about. It doesn't take away from what Russia did in the runup to 2016. It doesn't change what goons like Manafort did. It doesn't even change what Trump did to President Zelensky!

As anybody taken time to read the pertinent facts of the report? Do you know what it actually says, and why Horowitz can't jump to those conclusions?

IF you are interested, listen to this about what it actually says, and why Horowitz can NOT state what we want him to. It has cut outs from the report, and basically proves what we said was true. The problem is---------->the FBI was GIVEN the information from another agency NOT in the DOJ, and Horowitz has no jurisdiction there, which was why Durham was appointed.

For those on the conservative side-------------->you should take the time and listen, it will tell you exactly why we were close to be spot on, and that is why Barr and Durham WILL prove it.

For the Left, find out why we know, your side is screwed. If you think Barr and Durham are going to put their reputations on the line to save Trump, you are sorely mistaken. They don't have to, they have the facts, and now have grand jury power, which Horowitz did not!

Barr already has put his rep on the line and GUESS WHAT? The IG can investigate Barr the AG

Trump and Barr are at war with their own FBI. Unbelievable! The GOP used to be the party of law and order. Never again.
These republicans of today are the lowest of the low I got out in 2000 and never looked back IMO nothing too bad could happen to the scum Trump

You lie because the truth collides with your delusions. You're a Dim, after all. They all lie.

About this website

MSNBC.COM

But no evidence proves there was a coup Trump and Barr along with McConnell are the real scum

About this website

MSNBC.COM

No brain required for your spin, just a deep loving worship of the man...which you have in spades

Okay. It sure sounds like they've got some training days coming up at the FBI, doesn't it? How to complete a FISA application. What happens when you falsify evidence in support of your FISA application. Why it is not ethical to omit or skip questions that might keep the judge from approving your FISA application.

Let 'em do their job, straighten out their house, etc. I don't understand what all the hue and cry is about. It doesn't take away from what Russia did in the runup to 2016. It doesn't change what goons like Manafort did. It doesn't even change what Trump did to President Zelensky!

As anybody taken time to read the pertinent facts of the report? Do you know what it actually says, and why Horowitz can't jump to those conclusions?

IF you are interested, listen to this about what it actually says, and why Horowitz can NOT state what we want him to. It has cut outs from the report, and basically proves what we said was true. The problem is---------->the FBI was GIVEN the information from another agency NOT in the DOJ, and Horowitz has no jurisdiction there, which was why Durham was appointed.

For those on the conservative side-------------->you should take the time and listen, it will tell you exactly why we were close to be spot on, and that is why Barr and Durham WILL prove it.

For the Left, find out why we know, your side is screwed. If you think Barr and Durham are going to put their reputations on the line to save Trump, you are sorely mistaken. They don't have to, they have the facts, and now have grand jury power, which Horowitz did not!

Barr's reputation is in tatters already. We know he is a partisan hack. Durham's investigation was called into question by Horowitz who said he was surprised that Durham spoke out against his conclusion. That suggests Durham is the one who is conducting a with hunt.

Barr already has put his rep on the line and GUESS WHAT? The IG can investigate Barr the AG

nope

Thanks buddy!

NO EVIDENCE OF SPYING on TRUMP Campaign

About this website

MSNBC.COM

The coup is in your brain dumbass.

NO EVIDENCE OF SPYING on TRUMP Campaign
dude, I can't help your stupid. you can claim that until your face falls off. the minute they doctored the email about Carter Page, was the essence of the spying. And admitted taping.

Maybe read the report before you post.

About this website

MSNBC.COM

The coup is in your brain dumbass.
let me educate you.

Zaid 2017 Tweets Expose Coup, Impeachment Hoaxes | NRN

----------

It was spied on, dumbass:

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

Barr is a corrupt AG. Wiretaps on Page were not sought until over a month after he left the campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of the campaign.

Forum List

Back