🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Oh fuck...how will I sleep tonight knowing I triggered another Trump worshiping idiot. This might be too much!
Like I said. Next time you’re wondering why people treat you like shit you’ll know why.
When some one speaks of facts and truths Repubs always treat them like shit ,,,It's in their Genes
tell us all when you post a fact.
NO EVIDENCE OF SPYING on TRUMP Campaign
dude, I can't help your stupid. you can claim that until your face falls off. the minute they doctored the email about Carter Page, was the essence of the spying. And admitted taping.

Maybe read the report before you post.
Sorry jc I listen to the IG Seems to know a little bit more about the subject than you

Horowitz just release 500 pages of evidence that proves there was a coup, dumbass.
He specifically said THERE WAS NO COUP
Please quote him saying that.

Well not word for word but this should satisfy you

Horowitz noted his investigators found no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations,” but they did find failures up and down the chain of command, “including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed.”

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

12. Contrary to much reporting, Horowitz did not rule out improper motive; he did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of improper motive. Those are two different things.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

Trump's campaign was not spied on. This proves how corrupt Barr is.
It was spied on, dumbass:

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

Barr is a corrupt AG. Wiretaps on Page were not sought until over a month after he left the campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of the campaign.
It has already explained on this board multiple times that the FBI can retrieve prior conversations from a huge NSA database.

You're a dumbass.

Bri NO COUP NO TREASON
hey were about whether the FBI’s Russia investigation was a malicious “WITCH HUNT!”:

• The president repeatedly accused FBI officials of “treason”—and of plotting a coup.

• Citing a text from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page, he declared that the Russia investigation was an “insurance policy” against his election—and that the texts between them revealed the deep political bias that drove the entire investigation.

• The attorney general warned darkly of FBI “spying” on the Trump campaign and publicly questioned whether the Russia investigation was properly predicated.

• A veritable industry arose suggesting that the investigation began earlier than the FBI acknowledged, an industry the attorney general personally helped cultivate.

• The president suggested that his wires had been tapped, even as Devin Nunes insisted that the FBI was engaged in illegal surveillance of Carter Page.

• We were assured of scandal related to the FBI’s use of confidential informants, just as we were assured that the entire investigation was predicated on the “dossier” of Christopher Steele.
Remember?

Hundreds and hundreds of television hours and countless articles, each more breathless than the next, were devoted to propagating these claims, which were repeated so often that they have become truths for millions of Americans. Even though they were never true.

On Dec. 9, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz declared in more than 450 pages that the “Witch Hunt” narrative was nonsense. Yes, the investigation had problems—some of them serious. But the problems were not political in character. There was no effort to “get” candidate Trump. There was no “insurance policy.” There was no coup. There was no treason.

There was, rather, a properly predicated investigation that began when the FBI has always said it began and because of the information the FBI has always said triggered it. The investigation used proper investigative techniques. And while there were errors along the way, a degree of sloppiness that warrants addressing seriously, the inspector general does not find that any authorized surveillance was illegal.

I have not read the report in detail yet. But here are some initial thoughts following an effort to digest its major findings quickly.

Perhaps the most important calumny thrown the FBI’s way over the past two years has been the idea that there was a “deep state” coup plotted there by treasonous bureaucrats out to sink the Trump campaign, and later the Trump presidency. As Trump likes to tell the story, Strzok and Page were at the center of the plot and the text between them about the “insurance policy” was a kind of lynchpin. The insurance policy in case Trump won the election was the Russia investigation.

Bri NO COUP NO TREASON
hey were about whether the FBI’s Russia investigation was a malicious “WITCH HUNT!”:

The president repeatedly accused FBI officials of “treason”—and of plotting a coup.

They are guilty as charged.

Citing a text from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page, he declared that the Russia investigation was an “insurance policy” against his election—and that the texts between them revealed the deep political bias that drove the entire investigation. .

Obviously true.

The attorney general warned darkly of FBI “spying” on the Trump campaign and publicly questioned whether the Russia investigation was properly predicated.

He stated outright that they were spying on the Trump administration, and he is correct.

A veritable industry arose suggesting that the investigation began earlier than the FBI acknowledged, an industry the attorney general personally helped cultivate.

The facts indicate that the investigation did earlier than the FBI acknowledged,

The president suggested that his wires had been tapped, even as Devin Nunes insisted that the FBI was engaged in illegal surveillance of Carter Page. .

Obviously true.

We were assured of scandal related to the FBI’s use of confidential informants, just as we were assured that the entire investigation was predicated on the “dossier” of Christopher Steele. .

There isn’t a scandal? That’s news to me

We Remember?

Hundreds and hundreds of television hours and countless articles, each more breathless than the next, were devoted to propagating these claims, which were repeated so often that they have become truths for millions of Americans. Even though they were never true. .

They are true.

On Dec. 9, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz declared in more than 450 pages that the “Witch Hunt” narrative was nonsense. Yes, the investigation had problems—some of them serious. But the problems were not political in character. There was no effort to “get” candidate Trump. There was no “insurance policy.” There was no coup. There was no treason.

That isn’t his job. IGs never use blunt language like that.

There was, rather, a properly predicated investigation that began when the FBI has always said it began and because of the information the FBI has always said triggered it. The investigation used proper investigative techniques. And while there were errors along the way, a degree of sloppiness that warrants addressing seriously, the inspector general does not find that any authorized surveillance was illegal.

If there is one thing the Horowitz proved, it’s that the investigation was not properly predicated.

I have not read the report in detail yet. But here are some initial thoughts following an effort to digest its major findings quickly.

Perhaps the most important calumny thrown the FBI’s way over the past two years has been the idea that there was a “deep state” coup plotted there by treasonous bureaucrats out to sink the Trump campaign, and later the Trump presidency. As Trump likes to tell the story, Strzok and Page were at the center of the plot and the text between them about the “insurance policy” was a kind of lynchpin. The insurance policy in case Trump won the election was the Russia investigation.

Absolutely true.

12. Contrary to much reporting, Horowitz did not rule out improper motive; he did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of improper motive. Those are two different things.

WOW...that is basically the same thing that was said about the Mueller report said about Obstruction of Justice and you people went ape shit over it. Claiming it was the same thing as an exoneration.

What short memories you all have.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

WOW...that is basically the same thing that was said about the Mueller report said about Obstruction of Justice and you people went ape shit over it. Claiming it was the same thing as an exoneration.

It was an exoneration, shit for brains. Did Mueller list any charges?

Did Horowitz ?

Did Horowitz ?
That isn't his job, moron. It was Mueller's job.

Did Horowitz ?

No it was not, he did not have the authority to bring charges against a sitting president.

You spinning is getting out of control.

Did Horowitz ?

No it was not, he did not have the authority to bring charges against a sitting president.

You spinning is getting out of control.
Sure he did. Ken Starr listed 11 charges for actual crimes in his report to Congress.

Your outright lying has been over the top since you joined this forum.

Last edited:
In an interview Popadopulous said that the democrats "broke into the Trump campaign way more seriously and intrusively than Nixon's plumbers did"
I never looked at it like that before, but it is true. The democrats in the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign, and then setup an "insurance policy" to resist the incoming Trump administration. I hope Barr and Durham confirm that the spying on Trump is the biggest scandal in US history.

He is a criminal. His words mean nothing.

Popadopulous was a volunteer who the FBI & CIA used to setup Trump. He did 2-weeks in prison for a perjury trap, big criminal.
His words are still true, here they are again:

In an interview Popadopulous said that the "democrats and the FBI broke into the Trump campaign way more seriously and intrusively than Nixon's plumbers did."
I never looked at it like that before, but it is true. The democrats in the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign, and then setup an "insurance policy" to resist the incoming Trump administration. I hope Barr and Durham confirm that the spying on Trump is the biggest scandal in US history

He listed 10 charges of obstruction he said congress should investigate

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Whatever errors were made by the FBI, there didn't seem to be a conspiracy against Trump. They were just trying to do their job on a high wire. I believe that was Horowitz' conclusion.

Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Whatever errors were made by the FBI, there didn't seem to be a conspiracy against Trump. They were just trying to do their job on a high wire. I believe that was Horowitz' conclusion.
WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

all this "oh they made a mistake please forgive it wasn't mean or anything" is your next defense? just cop up and admit you were wrong. also, you'd NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS allow trump the "was just trying to do his job" approach.

hell, "look into that" was trump trying to do his job and look at how the left is acting on that one.

god damn y'all can shovel some massive shit.

when the president does it that means it is not illegal, my friends, whether its Obama or Trump

Reporter:

WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

all this "oh they made a mistake please forgive it wasn't mean or anything" is your next defense? just cop up and admit you were wrong. also, you'd NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS allow trump the "was just trying to do his job" approach.

hell, "look into that" was trump trying to do his job and look at how the left is acting on that one.

god damn y'all can shovel some massive shit.
There is a lot of ground between 'cannot rule out political bias' and 'there is evidence for political bias'. Horowitz found no evidence for political bias.

Forum List

Back