🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

He abused his power? And you have proof of this?

I’d say it’s beyond a reasonable doubt.
And you have proof of this? Because I have not seen any of it. At this point there is zero chance the Senate convicts.

I have. The Senate can make themselves subservient to Trump if they want. They already have.
You have proof? Please share it. Since you’re foreign you don’t understand that in America voters decide Presidents not politicians.

Since your foreign, you don’t understand that our President is not and never has been above the law. Impeachment was indispensable to our founding fathers.
“Our”? You’re definitely not American. Impeachment was never meant to be a partisan tool. If you were an American you would know that.

I’d say it’s beyond a reasonable doubt.
And you have proof of this? Because I have not seen any of it. At this point there is zero chance the Senate convicts.

I have. The Senate can make themselves subservient to Trump if they want. They already have.
You have proof? Please share it. Since you’re foreign you don’t understand that in America voters decide Presidents not politicians.

Since your foreign, you don’t understand that our President is not and never has been above the law. Impeachment was indispensable to our founding fathers.
“Our”? You’re definitely not American. Impeachment was never meant to be a partisan tool. If you were an American you would know that.

Hell, comrade. Our government was never supposed to be partisan full stop. Our founders attempted to warn and protect against factionalism but were ultimately unable to do so. They never anticipated people would have loyalty to their party over their country. If you were American you would know that.

Not my fault the Republican Party is so intimidated by a demagogue to speak out against him.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

Trump says a lot of shit and none of it is true. This lie has been proven to be utterly false, but that doesn't stop this Four Pinnocchio administration from pushing it's self-serving lies. Barr goes to the mat for Trump on "no collusion, no obstruction", putting out his false summary of the Mueller Report, and now he's trying to sell the American public on the idea that Trump's campaign was "spied on".

Had Trump and his campaign staff not been so eager to exploit the stolen emails and other materials the Russians provided, there would be no investigation. But everyone Trump hired, or rather everyone who "volunteered" for Trump's campaign had ties to Russia.

Trump says everyone who disagrees with him "hates" him. No they don't. But they recognize a craven criminal when they see one. Having followed Trump's business career since the 1970's, it's mind boggling to me that ANYONE would vote for such a dishonest and openly criminal man.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.

Trump says a lot of shit and none of it is true. This lie has been proven to be utterly false, but that doesn't stop this Four Pinnocchio administration from pushing it's self-serving lies. Barr goes to the mat for Trump on "no collusion, no obstruction", putting out his false summary of the Mueller Report, and now he's trying to sell the American public on the idea that Trump's campaign was "spied on".

Had Trump and his campaign staff not been so eager to exploit the stolen emails and other materials the Russians provided, there would be no investigation. But everyone Trump hired, or rather everyone who "volunteered" for Trump's campaign had ties to Russia.

Trump says everyone who disagrees with him "hates" him. No they don't. But they recognize a craven criminal when they see one. Having followed Trump's business career since the 1970's, it's mind boggling to me that ANYONE would vote for such a dishonest and openly criminal man.
you said a lot of shit. from past experience, i know you're full of shit so i didn't bother reading it.

----------

Trump's campaign was not spied on. This proves how corrupt Barr is.
It was spied on, dumbass:

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

Barr is a corrupt AG. Wiretaps on Page were not sought until over a month after he left the campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of the campaign.
he is? based on what evidence? Are you claiming he doesn't have rights as AG? I'm really curious as to why you all think only republicans lose rights while in office, nor can do the job they've been given or elected to? please explain.

----------

Trump's campaign was not spied on. This proves how corrupt Barr is.
It was spied on, dumbass:

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

Barr is a corrupt AG. Wiretaps on Page were not sought until over a month after he left the campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of the campaign.
did carter page have an office in trump towers?

Hell, comrade. Our government was never supposed to be partisan full stop. Our founders attempted to warn and protect against factionalism but were ultimately unable to do so. They never anticipated people would have loyalty to their party over their country. If you were American you would know that.

Not my fault the Republican Party is so intimidated by a demagogue to speak out against him.
Why are you using my verbiage against me. Weird. I live in Boston. I am an American. Where are you from?

Like I said. Next time you’re wondering why people treat you like shit you’ll know why.
When some one speaks of facts and truths Repubs always treat them like shit ,,,It's in their Genes
tell us all when you post a fact.
NO EVIDENCE OF SPYING on TRUMP Campaign
dude, I can't help your stupid. you can claim that until your face falls off. the minute they doctored the email about Carter Page, was the essence of the spying. And admitted taping.

Maybe read the report before you post.
Sorry jc I listen to the IG Seems to know a little bit more about the subject than you
yep and he said the FBI altered the email for a fisa warrant. why are you ignoring it if you listen to him?

My bottom line is the IG made a mockery of all the bullshit trump and his protector Barr threw

Pat yourself on the back. Your asshole ways made another enemy. Congrats? I guess?

Oh fuck...how will I sleep tonight knowing I triggered another Trump worshiping idiot. This might be too much!
Like I said. Next time you’re wondering why people treat you like shit you’ll know why.
When some one speaks of facts and truths Repubs always treat them like shit ,,,It's in their Genes
tell us all when you post a fact.
NO EVIDENCE OF SPYING on TRUMP Campaign
sure there was. you're too partisan to know it. intelligent people can read and comprehend. it's an art you failed to learn.

My bottom line is the IG made a mockery of all the bullshit trump and his protector Barr threw
he stated under oath that no one was vindicated. so how is that mockery? just curious, what you believe to be mockery? none of the crooks admitted to spying?

giphy.gif

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
Carter page is part of the mueller report

So the Deep State viewed him as part of the trump-russia investigation

Bri NO COUP NO TREASON
hey were about whether the FBI’s Russia investigation was a malicious “WITCH HUNT!”:

• The president repeatedly accused FBI officials of “treason”—and of plotting a coup.

• Citing a text from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page, he declared that the Russia investigation was an “insurance policy” against his election—and that the texts between them revealed the deep political bias that drove the entire investigation.

• The attorney general warned darkly of FBI “spying” on the Trump campaign and publicly questioned whether the Russia investigation was properly predicated.

• A veritable industry arose suggesting that the investigation began earlier than the FBI acknowledged, an industry the attorney general personally helped cultivate.

• The president suggested that his wires had been tapped, even as Devin Nunes insisted that the FBI was engaged in illegal surveillance of Carter Page.

• We were assured of scandal related to the FBI’s use of confidential informants, just as we were assured that the entire investigation was predicated on the “dossier” of Christopher Steele.
Remember?

Hundreds and hundreds of television hours and countless articles, each more breathless than the next, were devoted to propagating these claims, which were repeated so often that they have become truths for millions of Americans. Even though they were never true.

On Dec. 9, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz declared in more than 450 pages that the “Witch Hunt” narrative was nonsense. Yes, the investigation had problems—some of them serious. But the problems were not political in character. There was no effort to “get” candidate Trump. There was no “insurance policy.” There was no coup. There was no treason.

There was, rather, a properly predicated investigation that began when the FBI has always said it began and because of the information the FBI has always said triggered it. The investigation used proper investigative techniques. And while there were errors along the way, a degree of sloppiness that warrants addressing seriously, the inspector general does not find that any authorized surveillance was illegal.

I have not read the report in detail yet. But here are some initial thoughts following an effort to digest its major findings quickly.

Perhaps the most important calumny thrown the FBI’s way over the past two years has been the idea that there was a “deep state” coup plotted there by treasonous bureaucrats out to sink the Trump campaign, and later the Trump presidency. As Trump likes to tell the story, Strzok and Page were at the center of the plot and the text between them about the “insurance policy” was a kind of lynchpin. The insurance policy in case Trump won the election was the Russia investigation.
no coup? what was it then? It was worse than Watergate, what obammy and his FBI did. yep. Tell me what was different?

how come Trump has a protector but you laughed when people said Hillary had the same?

you never do apply your own bullshit to your own statements, do you?

BARR DOESN'T SAY WHAT I LIKE - HE"S A STOOGE!!!

how come Trump has a protector but you laughed when people said Hillary had the same?

you never do apply your own bullshit to your own statements, do you?

BARR DOESN'T SAY WHAT I LIKE - HE"S A STOOGE!!!
dude, that's exactly their mantra, if anyone doesn't say what they want they are illegitimate. FOX news to start. They don't pander to the left so they are automatically illegitimate. Drop Mic.

[
don't look at me - i'm using the same asinine logic the left used on the mueller report. suddenly it's not a good idea.

y'all need to stick with 1 set of standards and stop warping shit to fit your realities.
No you're not your logic just confused. I don't know why you're not insulted that Graham thinks you're an idiot. Instead of asking if Horowitz could "rule out political bias" he could as well have asked if he could "rule out" Trump being an extraterrestrial. No one can prove a negative.

Why was the FISA submitted?
The FISA act was created to provide judicial and congressional oversight of the government's covert surveillance activities of foreign entities and individuals in the United States, while maintaining the secrecy needed to protect national security. If the FBI wanted to investigate Russian interference in the US election, FISA seems appropriate.

[
don't look at me - i'm using the same asinine logic the left used on the mueller report. suddenly it's not a good idea.

y'all need to stick with 1 set of standards and stop warping shit to fit your realities.
No you're not your logic just confused. I don't know why you're not insulted that Graham thinks you're an idiot. Instead of asking if Horowitz could "rule out political bias" he could as well have asked if he could "rule out" Trump being an extraterrestrial. No one can prove a negative.
yet the left does it all the time when it suits their needs.

if breaking the law is wrong don't excuse or justify it for your side and attack every minute detail of the other side and use extreme techniques and verbiage in order to do so.

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.

in the horowitz report we flat out hear that the FBI altered evidence to get a desired outcome and the left cries out NOT BIASED!!! just a mistake!!!! trump still bad!!! GET HIM!!!

they fall over themselves to excuse or diminish stated crimes so they can keep their feelz of hate going.

end of story.

Why was the FISA submitted?
The FISA act was created to provide judicial and congressional oversight of the government's covert surveillance activities of foreign entities and individuals in the United States, while maintaining the secrecy needed to protect national security. If the FBI wanted to investigate Russian interference in the US election, FISA seems appropriate.

Not according to Horowitz

----------

It was counter intelligence against Russian influence over our democracy.
They would have been remiss to ignore Russia.
hx3fesnx81441.jpg
considering your side is ok with deleting 33k supenoed mails AFTER looking to alter the header info failed THEN destroyed the drives they were kept on - fuck off.

Well golly...wasn't "your side" good with it first?

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Forum List

Back