🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Okay. It sure sounds like they've got some training days coming up at the FBI, doesn't it? How to complete a FISA application. What happens when you falsify evidence in support of your FISA application. Why it is not ethical to omit or skip questions that might keep the judge from approving your FISA application.

Let 'em do their job, straighten out their house, etc. I don't understand what all the hue and cry is about. It doesn't take away from what Russia did in the runup to 2016. It doesn't change what goons like Manafort did. It doesn't even change what Trump did to President Zelensky!
They'll be doing their "training" from a jail cell.
You keep on dreaming, bri. Your fascist fantasies are never ending, aren't they?

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Whatever errors were made by the FBI, there didn't seem to be a conspiracy against Trump. They were just trying to do their job on a high wire. I believe that was Horowitz' conclusion.
WATCH: Inspector General Horowitz admits he cannot rule out political bias as motivation for FISA abuses

all this "oh they made a mistake please forgive it wasn't mean or anything" is your next defense? just cop up and admit you were wrong. also, you'd NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS allow trump the "was just trying to do his job" approach.

hell, "look into that" was trump trying to do his job and look at how the left is acting on that one.

god damn y'all can shovel some massive shit.
There is a lot of ground between 'cannot rule out political bias' and 'there is evidence for political bias'. Horowitz found no evidence for political bias.
don't look at me - i'm using the same asinine logic the left used on the mueller report. suddenly it's not a good idea.

y'all need to stick with 1 set of standards and stop warping shit to fit your realities.

Ice what do YOU call trump holding out money congress allotted to Ukraine unless they investigate OR say they will investigate Bidens ?

Ice what do YOU call trump holding out money congress allotted to Ukraine unless they investigate OR say they will investigate Bidens ?
edward - what do you call people who look to alter evidence, then delete it, then destroy where it was stored?

now - name a law he broke. all i'm asking. your WAH questions are just WAH'ing around.

name the god damn law he broke.

we've got a ton the FBI broke AGAINST trump documented at this point.

You still yapping about Hillary as your excuse for what this scum trump has done? How many more years are republicans going after her ,,,5? 10? and never laid a hand on her, and unlike this lying pos in our WH she put her hand on the bible

when the president does it that means it is not illegal, my friends, whether its Obama or Trump
No president is above the law especially this snake Trump
what law did he break?

we still seem to be struggling with that one.
Abuse of power.
this is an opinion, not a law he broke.

It's a high crime
then define the parameters in which we judge this abuse of power and lets' see how well it's been applied evenly to past presidents as well.

tag. you're it.

You still yapping about Hillary as your excuse for what this scum trump has done? How many more years are republicans going after her ,,,5? 10? and never laid a hand on her, and unlike this lying pos in our WH she put her hand on the bible
you're still defending her actions.

nuf said.

what law did he break?

Abuse of power.

It's a high crime
then define the parameters in which we judge this abuse of power and lets' see how well it's been applied evenly to past presidents as well.

tag. you're it.

Books upon books have been written on the subject and I don’t claim to be the world’s leading constitutional scholar. It’s a “term of art”. It is not precisely defined and wasn’t intended to by our founders. Wiki is always a good place to start.

High crimes and misdemeanors - Wikipedia

You call Comey and Clapper law and order?
Comey was a Republican for most of his life and appointed a Deputy Attorney General by Bush. Clapper was an Air Force general and then worked in the intelligence world for years.

If the GOP keeps eating its own and selling their souls to Trump they'll soon be no one left.

Reporter:
Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Whatever errors were made by the FBI, there didn't seem to be a conspiracy against Trump. They were just trying to do their job on a high wire. I believe that was Horowitz' conclusion.
Why was the FISA submitted?

when the president does it that means it is not illegal, my friends, whether its Obama or Trump
what law did he break?

Abuse of power.

It's a high crime
He abused his power? And you have proof of this?

what law did he break?

Abuse of power.

It's a high crime

I’d say it’s beyond a reasonable doubt.

what law did he break?

Abuse of power.

It's a high crime

And you have proof of this? Because I have not seen any of it. At this point there is zero chance the Senate convicts.

Abuse of power.

It's a high crime

And you have proof of this? Because I have not seen any of it. At this point there is zero chance the Senate convicts.

I have. The Senate can make themselves subservient to Trump if they want. They already have.

It's a high crime

I have. The Senate can make themselves subservient to Trump if they want. They already have.
You have proof? Please share it. Since you’re foreign you don’t understand that in America voters decide Presidents not politicians.

It's a high crime

You have proof? Please share it. Since you’re foreign you don’t understand that in America voters decide Presidents not politicians.

Since your foreign, you don’t understand that our President is not and never has been above the law. Impeachment was indispensable to our founding fathers.

Forum List

Back