trump can't get anyone to post his bond

You people are too embarrassed to admit that you purchased Trump trading cards and Trump sneakers.

As you should be.
So dim bulb doubles down
We are immune from the effects that you absorbed which have altered your life for the much worse.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
So why did you accuse Trump's lawyers of not requesting a jury trial? You're a liar, no matter how you spin it.

lol !!! nice try. you think that donny's lawyer didn't check that box, because there was no point in doing so? then why did letitia james check that box from her side? habba had to be instructed on how to present evidence & you think she KNEW it was fruitless to request a jury?

:heehee:

So dim bulb doubles down
We are immune from the effects that you absorbed which have altered your life for the much worse.
So you claim. Yet the fact remains that none of you are willing to admit that you purchased Trump trading cards and Trump sneakers.

Hmmm I wonder why.

lol !!! nice try. you think that donny's lawyer didn't check that box, because there was no point in doing so? then why did letitia james check that box from her side? habba had to be instructed on how to present evidence & you think she KNEW it was fruitless to request a jury?

:heehee:
You're still lying even after being caught. You just can't help it, can you. You might want to talk to a psychologist.

And you uneducated slobs call yourself thinkers and mention Alinsky, which you know nothing about.

You're embarrassing yourselves.
You're obviously an expert on Alinsky. Since we know nothing, why don't you educate us. Tell us all about the wonderful man.

You're still lying even after being caught. You just can't help it, can you. You might want to talk to a psychologist.

i don't lie.

but i understand why you are feeling snitty about all of this.

donny ... the so called billionaire ... got his request rejected outright after trying to offer $100 million on the $ 400+ million dollar settlement decree he will need to cough up toot sweet.

AND it seems that the interest has already been ticking away @ over $100,000.00 A DAY.

how fun it will be to see him start to sell off his possessions.

so much for him being as rich as HE has lied about.

:p:p:p:p

i don't lie.

but i understand why you are feeling snitty about all of this.

donny ... the so called billionaire ... got his request rejected outright after trying to offer $100 million on the $ 400+ million dollar settlement decree he will need to cough up toot sweet.

AND it seems that the interest has already been ticking away @ over $100,000.00 A DAY.

how fun it will be to see him start to sell off his possessions.

so much for him being as rich as HE has lied about.

:p:p:p:p
You lied about Trump's lawyers being responsible for not getting a jury trial. Deal with it. Until you admit that you lied, I'll be here to remind you.

You lied about Trump's lawyers being responsible for not getting a jury trial.

i said they checked no box, AND said i didn't know it was fruitless.

Deal with it. Until you admit that you lied, I'll be here to remind you.

i don't lie.

E. Jean Carroll judge bench-slaps Trump's attorney 14 times over basic lawyering in a single day of testimony​

Laura Italiano and Jacob Shamsian
Jan 17, 2024, 10:22 PM EST
E. Jean Carroll judge bench-slaps Trump's attorney 14 times over basic lawyering in a single day of testimony

& you should be more CONcerned with lies donny told in his upcoming NY criminal trial.

Forum List

Back