trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Where did YOU get your law degree, Marty??? Trump University???? Yes they can hold a trial for the other 6 charges, and then move on to the penalty phase for the first count.

You truly believe everyone is as stupid and gullible as you are, yet we consistently shoot your brain dead parroting of Trump's lies right out of the water. You seem to think that the rest of the world is as willing to suspend all logic, reason and common sense, like YOU are.

Just wait until appeals courts get their hands on this stuff. It will be a bloodbath.

I believe there is a good chance of that. But 1st I also believe he has to post the bond to get the appeal.
MAGA
To what end?.... is this the way you want American politics to function?... Biden and his family will be next and maybe Obama...

Engoron said that in paperwork certifying that the case was ready for trial, James' office checked a box suggesting it be a non-jury proceeding.

MAGA's Outrage at Trump Not Having a Jury Has One Problem​

Published Oct 02, 2023 at 2:48 PM EDTUpdated Oct 02, 2023 at 6:46 PM EDT

At the beginning of the trial on Monday, where Trump appeared in person, Judge Arthur Engoron said that "nobody asked for" a jury trial, meaning he alone will preside over the trial.

MAGA's outrage at Trump not having a jury has one problem

Why there is no jury in the New York civil case against Trump​

By Hannah Rabinowitz and Jeremy Herb, CNN
6 minute read
Updated 9:00 PM EDT, Wed October 4, 2023

Former President Donald Trump has complained repeatedly that the civil trial in New York, where he’s accused of business fraud, does not have a jury – and the fate of the case is up to Judge Arthur Engoron.

But legal experts familiar with New York state law say that the question of whether Trump could have sought a jury trial is complicated. While Trump may not have been likely to succeed, experts said the question of a jury trial is something that Trump’s lawyers could have tried to litigate.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/politics/trump-new-york-case-no-jury/index.html

they didn't even try ... but bitched they didn't have one.
CNN is a liar and so are you.

I don't know how to post links on fone. But Google is your friend.
MAGA
Then you are screwed aren't you?.... I already have googled it and can't find a single link to post... stop making shit up....

It means exactly what it means. To do business you have to be registered.
It's not that simple. You register a business where it is formed, by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State.

National Banks like Chase operate in New York, they have offices and branches in New York, and they have business licenses in New York, but they are chartered by the Federal Government and have offices and branches in every State.

My question was, did the ban extend to National Banks? Because I would like to know under what authority the State of New York can bar someone from applying for a loan from a National Bank.

The State has the authority to revoke Trump's business certificates, those LLC's are registered as NY entities. I do not believe they can place restrictions on what banks Donald Trump can do business with, unless those banks are incorporated in New York (and even that raises some serious questions).

Everyone doing business has to register their business, but those registrations are issued to foreign and out-of-state entities all the time. Change the language in the judgement from "registered" to "incorporated" in New York, it means something very different.

Regardless, as WW said it's moot- the appeals court has stayed that part of the judgement.

Fake Nuz

Fake nuz Rammy
MAGA
There is nothing on James confiscating Mar A Lago... if she could there would be websites showing it...
Asset forfeiture laws of Florida prevents her from even trying.... so put your smelly little wet chub back in your pajamas....

There is nothing on James confiscating Mar A Lago... if she could there would be websites showing it...
Asset forfeiture laws of Florida prevents her from even trying.... so put your smelly little wet chub back in your pajamas....
I didn't say she is. But if she was so inclined she COULD. Maga-Lardo is under the umbrella of the tRump Organization. Which is incorporated in New York!
MAGA

It's not that simple. You register a business where it is formed, by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State.

National Banks like Chase operate in New York, they have offices and branches in New York, and they have business licenses in New York, but they are chartered by the Federal Government and have offices and branches in every State.

My question was, did the ban extend to National Banks? Because I would like to know under what authority the State of New York can bar someone from applying for a loan from a National Bank.

The State has the authority to revoke Trump's business certificates, those LLC's are registered as NY entities. I do not believe they can place restrictions on what banks Donald Trump can do business with, unless those banks are incorporated in New York (and even that raises some serious questions).

Everyone doing business has to register their business, but those registrations are issued to foreign and out-of-state entities all the time. Change the language in the judgement from "registered" to "incorporated" in New York, it means something very different.

Regardless, as WW said it's moot- the appeals court has stayed that part of the judgement.
if you say so.

Forum List

Back