trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Her case was built on Trump overvaluing his property in NY and Florida... the judge set a value of 18 million for Mar A Lago... everyone knows its ridiculous and if she tries to take it the property would have to have a real valuation...

Not true in the slightest. Her case was based on Trump's practice of providing wildly differing "Statements of Net Worth" to his bankers and insurance companies,

As for the valuation of Mar-a-lago, the Judge referred to a valuation of the property at $28 million, made by the Trump Corporation in 2020, as well as the assessed value of $18 million, versus the $1.7 billion that members of the Trump family have claimed is it's true value.

Not true in the slightest. Her case was based on Trump's practice of providing wildly differing "Statements of Net Worth" to his bankers and insurance companies,

As for the valuation of Mar-a-lago, the Judge referred to a valuation of the property at $28 million, made by the Trump Corporation in 2020, as well as the assessed value of $18 million, versus the $1.7 billion that members of the Trump family have claimed is it's true value.

You are a canucklehead that has absolutely zero knowledge nor experience is the valuation of unique properties

You want Hunter Biden thrown in jail for legally doing business overseas, but you want Trump completely exonerated for a life of criminal corruption, fraud, and misrepresentation.
You are dirt poor and exist solely on subsidy . The property you rent has a dirt road as the Main Street in front of it
You addressing of American people is nothing but resentment and dysfunction

Stop making shit up I just read the facts of the case...

Do
The alternate reality is thinking this case is valid and fair.
doesn't matter.
America's prisons are busting at the seams with otherwise good citizens whose only crime was thinking that certain laws weren't valid and fair and applicable to themselves.
Trump is no different.

Confiscation of property is a lib loon wet dream. That way they get what they never earned and sell that as being “fair”

What they are doing is taking back what Trump never earned. If a thief breaks into your house, and steals your TV, after he's been caught and paid a fine for the theft, he doesn't get to keep your TV.

Do

doesn't matter.
America's prisons are busting at the seams with otherwise good citizens whose only crime was thinking that certain laws weren't valid and fair and applicable to themselves.
Trump is no different.
You don't really think he would go to jail do you?... can you be that unhinged?...

Stop making shit up I just read the facts of the case...

You're the one making shit up. You just posted that the judge questioned Trump's valuation of the property at $430 million. Yes, he questioned that valuation, based on the 2020 valuation of $28 million stated in court filings made by the Trump Corporation, in 2020, and then I posted 3 separate and credible links to back up my statement.

I didn't parrot Trump's lies and pretend what he said was true.

What they are doing is taking back what Trump never earned. If a thief breaks into your house, and steals your TV, after he's been caught and paid a fine for the theft, he doesn't get to keep your TV.
You don’t know about earning
You are on the dole

The NY so called judge used an outdated appraisal of Mar A Lago that valued the property at 18 to 23 million.... for James to take that Florida property it would be re evaluated which would make a joke out of her whole case.... not that she would care... its been a joke from the start...

You're the one making shit up. You just posted that the judge questioned Trump's valuation of the property at $430 million. Yes, he questioned that valuation, based on the 2020 valuation of $28 million stated in court filings made by the Trump Corporation, in 2020, and then I posted 3 separate and credible links to back up my statement.

I didn't parrot Trump's lies and pretend what he said was true.

seasoned appraisers qualified as expert witnesses will destroy that 18 million nonsense.

Her case was built on Trump overvaluing his property in NY and Florida... the judge set a value of 18 million for Mar A Lago... everyone knows its ridiculous and if she tries to take it the property would have to have a real valuation...
Nope you loon. The county auditor in Florida did that. How do you fools not know this!
MAGA

No he didn't. The judge specifically cited that MAL's problems were attempting to value it as it wasn't deed restricted.

WW
1709239196267.png

1709239215793.png

Nope, not fake news.

WW

Hole... there is no more AUTHENTIC TRUMP sneakers available :(
SOLD OUT ....
You are pipe dreaming. Those are not Trump shoes..

Seriously, you are mentally defective.

this is the ONLY sight selling AUTHENTIC TRUMP SNEAKERS

and they all sold out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suuuure they are

No way the fat orange criminal would lie

🤣

You don't really think he would go to jail do you?... can you be that unhinged?...
Why not?
Our criminal justice system is not two-tiered, with one set of laws for Trump and another for all other common people.
That's bananna republic shit.
Remember, last summer you were predicting that he'd never even be charged with a crime so....you don't really have a good track record to speak on this subject.

Forum List

Back