trump can't get anyone to post his bond

I didn't say she is. But if she was so inclined she COULD. Maga-Lardo is under the umbrella of the tRump Organization. Which is incorporated in New York!
MAGA
I found one site that reported in October that she may be able to confiscate Mar A Lago but it goes on to say since her judge placed a low price on the property that could derail her from trying because the property would have to be reevaluated for its value... it would make her case a joke... and it would show the judge to be a dishonest evaluator or just flat out wrong...

I found one site that reported in October that she may be able to confiscate Mar A Lago but it goes on to say since her judge placed a low price on the property that could derail her from trying because the property would have to be reevaluated for its value... it would make her case a joke... and it would show the judge to be a dishonest evaluator or just flat out wrong...

If FPOSTUS#45 gets to the point where the court is seizing physical assets (not talking cash accounts), then the state will be hiring proper valuations from reputable experts.

This helps determine which properties to seize. Then the state will liquidate those assets. If there is money left over (judgement + interest + attorney fees + costs) it goes back to FPOTUS. If the first round of seizures doesn't satisfy the judgement, additional properties can be liquidated.

Shouldn't be to bad though, FPOTUS#45 said under oath he had $400 Million in cash and it was growing.

WW

Deutsche Bank publicly stated they will no longer work with Trump.
Yeah, they said that before too! Their Bank said no more to Trump after he sued them, well....that was before one of their venture capitol divisions loaned him all that money for 10 years that Trump committed fraud in the case he just lost!

Deutsche BANK said after he sued them, the Bank would never loan to him again....

But guess what, the investment section of the company, they SAY is not a part of their Bank division so that part of the bank would loan him money!

Like I said if she was so inclined to do so she could. Please point to where I said that she actually did it! I will wait!
MAGA

If FPOSTUS#45 gets to the point where the court is seizing physical assets (not talking cash accounts), then the state will be hiring proper valuations from reputable experts.

This helps determine which properties to seize. Then the state will liquidate those assets. If there is money left over (judgement + interest + attorney fees + costs) it goes back to FPOTUS. If the first round of seizures doesn't satisfy the judgement, additional properties can be liquidated.

Shouldn't be to bad though, FPOTUS#45 said under oath he had $400 Million in cash and it was growing.

WW
Mar A Lago is not an 18 million dollar property... and that's what the NY case is built on.... it would really expose the whole thing when the property gets a proper evaluation.... I think it could cause the case to be overturned...

FYI

The judge never gave a low estimate for Mara Lago, the estimate he repeated was the Palm Beach County Tax assessor estimate of $18 to $27 million for Mara Lago due to the property DEED RESTRICTIONS preventing the property from becoming a private, single family home, ever again.

Mar A Lago is not an 18 million dollar property... and that's what the NY case is built on.... it would really expose the whole thing when the property gets a proper evaluation.... I think it could cause the case to be overturned...

#1 You are correct, MAL isn't not an $18M property. It was a figure mentioned in the decision based on a 2011 Tax Accessor from 13 years ago.

#2 You are incorrect, that is not what the case was built upon. And FPOTUS#45 apologists have latched on to it as some type if defense. The problem FPOTUS#45 had with MAL is he/Trump Org attempted to value MAL as if it was not (a) a commercial property, and (b) that it could be sold off in pieces as residential lots when in fact it was deed restricted in it's use and has a historical property.

WW
1709237439670.png

Last edited:
Trump has 400 million in cash. They are taking 500 million, so he wants to take out a loan for the remaining 100 million, as opposed to selling properties.

You and the OP fell for a very weak hoax.

No, he wants to post $100 million in the bond, not the full amount of the judgement, because that's all the cash he has, and nobody will lend him the cash to put up bond.

No banker wants to lend money with the expectation of having to realize on the collateral in order to recover the capital. At the best of times, it's expensive, time consuming, and it takes time away from making new loans that you're going to be repaid on. At the worst of times, you fail to cover your capital costs, plus legal expenses on the recovery and you've wasted a lot of time that could have been better spent, in the process.

The witch hunters forwarded the no jury and then contrived that Trump forgot

Confiscation of property is a lib loon wet dream. That way they get what they never earned and sell that as being “fair”

Forum List

Back