trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.

Not even the small judgement.

He's finally starting to pay the price for a lifetime of crime.

Gee, can't Trump just auction off copies of classified documents that he ripped off & sell them for cash to say, Putin? Or Kim Jong Un?. Then he can pay up.

But, he hasen't reached rock bottom. Yet.

For a guy who never backs up a single post, you sure act like you're something different. I stopped reading the OP at the following. You're staging, and I bolded it. You don't know WTF you're talking about, and the kicker is, you began your sentence with "Nobody blah blah blah". That's a FACTUALLY INCORRECT statement, right out of the gate. Try rationalizing shit in your head instead of bac....Bac....BAC, birdbrain.

Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.
So you can't tell me what's fake about it, but you wanna say how I'm the one not backing up his posts.

You're a fuckin' dumbass.

Gee, can't Trump just auction off copies of classified documents that he ripped off & sell them for cash to say, Putin? Or Kim Jong Un?. Then he can pay up.

But, he hasen't reached rock bottom. Yet.
He's probably already spent that on another golden toilet.

Surely you are capable of using the internet to do your own research....but here you go.

No... not so easy... you tell me what they are in your own words... if they are so bad and worth prosecuting a popular former president and leading GOP candidate you should be able to spell one or two out....

Forum List

Back