trump can't get anyone to post his bond

No one calla it an appraisal. It's the county auditers tax number set to charge his property taxes!
MAGA
“County auditors tax number…taxes” is a phrase never used in appraisals nor in the derivation of assessed tax basis and subsequent property tax charges. Nor have I ever heard it referred to nor applied
I am aware of “tax identification numbers”
What you just engaged in is deception by putting a number of technical terms all together while not knowing how they really apply nor work

If I were a little bitch leftist, I'd report this thread to the mods as fake MFing news. But carry on leftist, we're not like you.
What's fake about it? Do you even know what the word means after all the brainwashing?

Some of you idiots are so far gone it's a wonder you can still feed yourselves.

Ya got somethin' in yer teeth. Maybe some lettuce or a rotisserie chicken.
1709249881505.png

In other words, the value Trump agreed to previously, when it benefitted him.

You need to understand... all of this gets traced back to the orange slob.
Its a victimless crime would you stop you sound like a fool... anything to get Trump is taking notice by the American people and its going to cost you dems the white house...

False

He defrauded banks and insurance companies and the people of new York.

No, you didn't listen to AM radio for 10 minutes and outsmart the prosecutors, the judge, and the letter or the law.

Sorry.
Not one bank said that or made a single complaint in fact they are beginning to speak up in Trump's defense like on Cavuto's show today... so what is your next lie going to be?...

Actually, Americans are starting to wonder if four more years of Trump Drama(TM) is worth the trouble.
The people know if they don't prove to the entranced DC democrat swamp that this kind of shit will not work they will do it again the the next guy... so even folks who would normally not vote for Trump will...

Because they didn't know. His fraud was successful.

The AG of New York had to uncover the evidence.

Duh. Stop saying stupid shit!
They evaluated every property they loaned money to Trump on... you just changed your story... they said so in court...

Forum List

Back