Trump Case tracker - where each case is at.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It can be confusing but this helps you to keep up to date with his legal worries.

Maybe a mod could make this a sticky ?

I did not realise that he was still in court with Ms Carroll.

i suspect that Donald will have all of these dates on a calendar in his kitchen.

No doubt he will be eager to win these cases so that he can concentrate on saving the world and building that wall.

It can be confusing but this helps you to keep up to date with his legal worries.

i suspect that Donald will have all of these dates on a calendar in his kitchen.

No doubt he will be eager to win these cases so that he can concentrate on saving the world and building that wall.
Trump will save the world and get his Wall built. He's innocent on ALL charges.

BrianaWalls.jpg

It's more interesting to track how the cover stories for Crime Boss Joe Biden change every week. "Oh yeah well sure Joe was in on bribery and extortion phone calls, but he was just talking about the weather!!" This is what the Democrats and their Media was pushing today! :auiqs.jpg:

America 2.0

We can't vote out way out of it

In the Owner's Manual it said that if things ever get this fucked up hit: Ctl Atl Del twice and reboot the entire operating system

Last edited:

I was told there wouldn't be any math and I wouldn't have to work with a spreadsheet. Keeping up with all those cases requires a spreadsheet of some type.

Its just a matter of record Mike. These are the cases and the dates. (so far)
You live in Wales and get your news from Democrat propagandists. This is the vital point you keep missing. The US Department of Justice is CORRUPT and working for the Democratic Party. There will probably be a dozen Trump law suits by next year while they continue to ignore the Biden Crime Family and their $50 MILLION DOLLAR influence peddling schemes with multiple foreign regimes.

You live in Wales and get your news from Democrat propagandists. This is the vital point you keep missing. The US Department of Justice is CORRUPT and working for the Democratic Party. There will probably be a dozen Trump law suits by next year while they continue to ignore the Biden Crime Family and their $50 MILLION DOLLAR influence peddling schemes with multiple foreign regimes.
Are you saying that trump is innocent of all these crimes ?
Is that what you are saying ?

Forum List

Back