Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Nope, I just don't believe her. Of course she would say it was her error, he was her client. He told people he was born in Kenya.
His application, grades and papers at Occidental college (and other schools he attended) would possibly put this whole thing to rest, but he won't cough them up now will he.

Nope, I just don't believe her. Of course she would say it was her error, he was her client. He told people he was born in Kenya.

So there's thousands of statements from him and others saying he's not born in Kenya. There's ample proof that he was not born in Kenya. Only a true Deplorable right-wing loon would be believe one obscure reference..

For those who might not be aware, the coffins of killed in action service members such as the four who lost their lives in Africa are returned to Dover Air Force Base where a ceremony is held when the coffins are taken off the plane.

The flight from the lawn of the White House to Dover AFB is less than 45 minutes by the Presidential helicopter Marine One.
So what? Do you need a tissue?
Why would I need a tissue? I am just responding to the actual thread topic which is about trump's dereliction of duty to respond in some way to and their KIA's and their families when they are returned to the USA.
Why are the trump cult snowflakes so upset and butthurt that this news story is getting so much attention?

His application, grades and papers at Occidental college (and other schools he attended) would possibly put this whole thing to rest, but he won't cough them up now will he.

And The Orange Buffoon won't release his tax returns. And? Whatever happens, remember this: Trump and Deplorables like you are ruining your country.

For those who might not be aware, the coffins of killed in action service members such as the four who lost their lives in Africa are returned to Dover Air Force Base where a ceremony is held when the coffins are taken off the plane.

The flight from the lawn of the White House to Dover AFB is less than 45 minutes by the Presidential helicopter Marine One.
Why would I need a tissue? I am just responding to the actual thread topic which is about trump's dereliction of duty to respond in some way to and their KIA's and their families when they are returned to the USA.
Why are the trump cult snowflakes so upset and butthurt that this news story is getting so much attention?
Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump. Stop crying.

Trump lies about Obama's letters to the families of KIA soldiers
Isn't the above, the subject matter this thread? Hillary???
So they can't deflect Trump's lie, so they deflect to Hillary! What a shocking strategic move! Oh wait, I have seen this deflection approach before, multiple times.

And The Orange Buffoon won't release his tax returns. And? Whatever happens, remember this: Trump and Deplorables like you are ruining your country.
But you guys did illegally get a hold of one of his tax returns and it showed he paid over 30 million in taxes.

That's why you aren't braying "tax returns! tax returns!" like donkeys any longer.

The left and it's insanity is dividing and ruining this country.

Trump lies about Obama's letters to the families of KIA soldiers
Isn't the above, the subject matter this thread? Hillary???
So they can't deflect Trump's lie, so they deflect to Hillary! What a shocking strategic move! Oh wait, I have seen this deflection approach before, multiple times.
Actually you haven't been following the thread. It's your side that started talking about other things, because the subject of the thread is total fake news.

Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump. Stop crying.
No one is crying you nut job. Opponents of trump celebrate when he does stuff like this. It is why his approval ratings are so low and he can't get any legislation through Congress. It is why he is constantly mocked and disparaged.

"Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump" -miketx

Obviously, you believe everything Trumps says. :laugh:
Trump gets caught in yet another lie. And then the Trumpsters bring up the lying media. One can't just make this shit up!
I bet there are many, many more documented lies by Trump in the last two years, than there are documented lies by the media.
What do take up a bet?

No when is crying you nut job. Opponents of trump celebrate when he does stuff like this. It is why his approval ratings are so low and he can't get any legislation through Congress. It is why he is constantly mocked and disparaged.
He was mocked and disparaged before the election and he got elected. And now he's being mocked and disparaged even more, and the left and it's crooked media haven't stopped bashing Trump 24/7. Looks like the left is headed towards an even more humiliating defeat in 2018.

"Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump" -miketx

Trump gets caught in yet another lie. And then the Trumpsters bring up the lying media. One can't just make this shit up!
I bet there are many, many more documented lies by Trump in the last two years, than there are documented lies by the media.
What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all a regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

So there's thousands of statements from him and others saying he's not born in Kenya. There's ample proof that he was not born in Kenya. Only a true Deplorable right-wing loon would be believe one obscure reference..
Answer this question: Why did it take tuntil 2007 to notice the error and have it corrected.

Listen up, dummy. I am not and have never been a birther. What I am saying is Obama shares in some of the blame for the birther mess. Answer me this, why did it take him until 2007 to correct the error? The pamphlets were around since 1991. Kind of strange that it took that long to correct it, ain't it?

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

No when is crying you nut job. Opponents of trump celebrate when he does stuff like this. It is why his approval ratings are so low and he can't get any legislation through Congress. It is why he is constantly mocked and disparaged.
He was mocked and disparaged before the election and he got elected. And now he's being mocked and disparaged even more, and the left and it's crooked media haven't stopped bashing Trump 24/7. Looks like the left is headed towards an even more humiliating defeat in 2018.
Sounds like you need more than a tissue. All that whining and crying is probably going to need a towel.

Sounds like you need more than a tissue. All that whining and crying is probably going to need a towel.
Perhaps maxi-pads are for you then.

Why would I need a tissue. You guys are the ones haven't been able to face the fact that Trump and the republicans have kicked your asses.

Perhaps maxi-pads are for you then.
Sounds like he / she / it uses Depends.

What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

Bullshit!
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
These are just two of the Trump trackers. They list the lie and then show the fact that verifies that Trump lied. And, instead of attacking the messenger, disprove the lies.
God, what a easily manipulated tool! :2up:

What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

Bullshit!
These are just two of the Trump trackers. They list the lie and then show the fact that verifies that Trump lied. And, instead of attacking the messenger, disprove the lies.
God, what a easily manipulated tool!
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period. :2up:

What do take up a bet?

Bullshit!
God, what a easily manipulated tool! :2up:
Too funny. You provide links to hundreds of trump lies and a dopey trump cultist responds with one from Obama. One, and even that one is debated.

Forum List

Back