Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Even when he is told it is a lie...he keeps telling it

Obama tapped my wires

WTF is wrong with this guy?
And that one turned out to be true as well.

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

Manafort was a person of interest with legal wiretaps
Manafort has never resided in Trump Tower, Trump does
Trump claimed Obama tapped HIS wires.....a blatant lie
The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

All taps were legal and NONE were directed at Trump

Trump said Obama tapped MY wires....a lie

No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.
""If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"
Nice, made up quote.
Wow. Just fucking WOW> You do know that there is video right? And yet you claim my quote was wrong. Jesus Fucking Christ you people are stupid.

Watch the video: Trump's false claim about Obama and fallen members
The brain-dead right is in utter denial.
The brain dead left is delusional as usual.
Hisses the rightard who’s denying what Trump said in a video. :lmao:

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

Do you think any of the families will hang up or say nasty things to him?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?

And that one turned out to be true as well.

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

And there’s no evidence Trump Towers was tapped.

No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.
""If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"
Nice, made up quote.
Wow. Just fucking WOW> You do know that there is video right? And yet you claim my quote was wrong. Jesus Fucking Christ you people are stupid.

I listened to it live you moron.

This is yet another episode of the Left's fake news show.
Who cares if you listened live? He said what he said. Are you claiming the video was altered??
No. I'm saying he never claimed that past presidents never called. That is fake news. He said they wrote or called, depending. Sometimes they did more of one or another.

Manafort was wiretapped AT Trump Towers, douchebag.

Didn't Obama head to a fund raiser right after he lied about Ben Ghazi?

There was no Benghazi lie.
We could probably clear the whole Benghazi thing up with just one more Congressional investigation.
No investigation was necessary. The American people saw Obama and Hillary treasonous lies with their own eyes.
Actually, I was being sarcastic because numerous investigations have proven the contentions you make are bullshyt misinformation and lies, propaganda and disinformation. But go ahead and carry on because that is all you and your fellow dupes always need feeding.
We all heard what Obama and Hillary said, and then Susan Rice for weeks after. That should have been enough to get Obama impeached, but the Left has no morals or ethics. They just pretend to have them.
It is obvious from your posting that you have a distinctive way of interpreting what you hear to make it sound like what you want to hear. It is an affliction that affects people who are easy to dupe, fool and propagandize. It is also prevalent in cult followers.

Nice, made up quote.

Who cares if you listened live? He said what he said. Are you claiming the video was altered??
No. I'm saying he never claimed that past presidents never called. That is fake news. He said they wrote or called, depending. Sometimes they did more of one or another.
Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

.... and you falsely claimed that was a “made up quote.”

Not only do you rightards live in a world of denial — you lie about virtually everything.

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?
You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Prove it....

Nice, made up quote.

Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

Not only do you rightards live in a world of denial — you lie about virtually everything.
He said they wrote and made calls, but most of the time they wrote. That is 100% correct.

Prove it....
Go back and read the link I provided.

You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Actually, I am wondering. Why? Because I think that Trump dropped the ball by not sending a letter until almost two weeks after they were killed. Why do I think he dropped the ball? Because I served 20 years in the Navy, and I know that when a service member dies, the military has 24 hours or less to notify the families.

And................based on some of the things I've seen in the news (and on these boards), I'm wondering how those families are going to feel about getting late condolences from the president.

Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

He said they wrote and made calls, but most of the time they wrote. That is 100% correct.

If they wrote, I'm pretty sure the letters were sent in a timely manner and didn't wait for two weeks like Trump has.

Prove it....
You’re fucking delusional :cuckoo:

Nothing you linked stated Manafort was wiretapped at Trump Towers.

And of course, the Justice Department said they found no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped...

Justice Dept: No evidence of Trump Tower wiretapping

You’re a rightard. That means you can’t post without lying.

Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

You said the quote RealDave posted was “made up.”

You’re as fucked in the head as trump — even when caught lying, you can’t own up to it.

giphy.gif

Prove it....
From your own link, ya flamin’ rightard...

CNN: While Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower, it's unclear whether FBI surveillance of him took place there.

Fox: Also unclear is where the wiretapping occurred. Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower, as well as a home in Alexandria, Va.

And of course, the Justice Department weighed in...

Justice Dept: No evidence of Trump Tower wiretapping

So how about manning up and admitting you’re a dupe...?

‘Disrespectful lie’: Anger grows over Trump’s claims about past presidents and fallen troops

“If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I am able to do it,” he said. The Washington Post’s Fact Checker judged his description “false.”
Washington Post's Fact Checker?! Hilarious. The Left wing propaganda networks keep playing ping pong with each other's lies. Funny shit.

Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

You said the quote RealDave posted was “made up.”

You’re as fucked in the head as trump — even when caught lying, you can’t own up to it.

giphy.gif

This is why you guys are liars and hacks sticking to your fake news like flies to shit.

I don’t know if he did,” Trump said of Obama. “No, no, no. I was told that he didn’t often. And a lot of presidents don’t. They write letters. I do a combination of both. Sometimes it’s a very difficult thing to do, but I do a combination of both.”

“President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know,” he continued. “That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals. Other presidents did not call. They’d write letters. And some presidents didn’t do anything. But I like the combination of — I like when I can the combination of a call and also a letter.”

The White House later on Monday said Trump “wasn’t criticizing his predecessors, but stating a fact.”

“When American heroes make the ultimate sacrifice, presidents pay their respects. Sometimes they call, sometimes they send a letter, other times they have the opportunity to meet family members in person,” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “This president, like his predecessors, has done each of these. Individuals claiming former presidents, such as their bosses, called each family of the fallen, are mistaken.”

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
You lie everyday, minute by minute.

Forum List

Back