Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

Do you think any of the families will hang up or say nasty things to him?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?
You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Actually, I am wondering. Why? Because I think that Trump dropped the ball by not sending a letter until almost two weeks after they were killed. Why do I think he dropped the ball? Because I served 20 years in the Navy, and I know that when a service member dies, the military has 24 hours or less to notify the families.

And................based on some of the things I've seen in the news (and on these boards), I'm wondering how those families are going to feel about getting late condolences from the president.
But you have no problems with the behavior of Obama, Hillary, and their minions like Susan Rice over the constant lies and deception and in essence treason during the Ben Ghazi incident, I'm sure.

Tell ya what................watch the move "13 Hours" sometime. It's about the attack, what happened, and why they were unable to launch a rescue mission.

They tried to assemble a rescue mission from Sigonella, but then had to shift over to another place, but by the time they got the team assembled, it was too late.

And..............one of the main people who should be held responsible for the ambassadors death is the CIA station chief who refused to let the ambassador's security detail go and rescue him until almost three hours after it began.

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?

All the better to piss you off with.. We really don't give a fuck. BTW Obama had some intern write his letters.

And RumsFAILED had his letters signed with an auto pen device until he got caught. And, after he'd been caught having his letters duplicated and signed by a computer, he swore that all letters in the FUTURE would be signed personally by him. Your point?

So now its Obama's fault thast Trump is President.

Ever since Trump was elected I blamed Obama. Trump being in the white house is 100% on Obama's back.

Had he been a half decent president Hillary could have walked into the White House. But because he shoved racism and Obamacare down our throats and caused our country to be more racist than it's been in decades, people were tired of it. He also divided our country like never before.

Hillary not being elected was a HUGE rejection of the Obama legacy She ran saying she would continue Obama's agenda and she lost because of it.

Wow...what is with the Trump haters this morning? This whole board is being inundated with "I hate Trump" threads! Did you all have a lost weekend and just wake up hung over?
Wow and there are still zombies out here that defend this man, breaking news no doubt

But you have no problems with the behavior of Obama, Hillary, and their minions like Susan Rice over the constant lies and deception and in essence treason during the Ben Ghazi incident, I'm sure.

Anybody who gets their panties in a bunch over four deaths in Benghazi but gives Bush a free pass on his two wars of choice in Iraq and Afghanistan that has cost 100s of 1000s of lives is a moron and has no credibility. STFU you hayseed.

Anybody who gets their panties in a bunch over four deaths in Benghazi but gives Bush a free pass on his two wars of choice in Iraq and Afghanistan that has cost 100s of 1000s of lives is a moron and has no credibility. STFU you hayseed.

Any anyone who can't see a difference between casualties in a war and the ambassador of a nation begging for assistance and not getting it and being overrun and killed is a moron with no credibility.

STFU you idiot.

Bush had 13 Benghazis with 50 deaths. They don't give a flying.

[
Any anyone who can't see a difference between casualties in a war and the ambassador of a nation begging for assistance and not getting it and being overrun and killed is a moron with no credibility.

STFU you idiot.

Dead is dead motherfucker. I'm sure those family members of fallen soldiers killed in Bush's illegal war of choice somehow feel 'different' from Stevens' family, right?

Do you even believe the shit you type you dumbarse prick?

Yea I do, and so does most of America.

Clinton isn't president, and part of that reason is what happened in Libya.

So STFU and get you some arse cream for that little anus of yours you butt hurt liberal. Stop it with your faux outrage.

How can you tell liberals are desperate? They start talking about Bush, a president who hasn't been in office in almost 10 years LOL

Last edited:
Why would I need a tissue? I am just responding to the actual thread topic which is about trump's dereliction of duty to respond in some way to and their KIA's and their families when they are returned to the USA.
Why are the trump cult snowflakes so upset and butthurt that this news story is getting so much attention?
Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump. Stop crying.

"Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump" -miketx

Trump gets caught in yet another lie. And then the Trumpsters bring up the lying media. One can't just make this shit up!
I bet there are many, many more documented lies by Trump in the last two years, than there are documented lies by the media.
What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

Bullshit!
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
These are just two of the Trump trackers. They list the lie and then show the fact that verifies that Trump lied. And, instead of attacking the messenger, disprove the lies.
God, what a easily manipulated tool!
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period. :2up:
I kept my doctor
So did 90 percent of Americans

Nobody saw thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11
Obama did not tap Trumps wires

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

Do you think any of the families will hang up or say nasty things to him?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?
You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Actually, I am wondering. Why? Because I think that Trump dropped the ball by not sending a letter until almost two weeks after they were killed. Why do I think he dropped the ball? Because I served 20 years in the Navy, and I know that when a service member dies, the military has 24 hours or less to notify the families.

And................based on some of the things I've seen in the news (and on these boards), I'm wondering how those families are going to feel about getting late condolences from the president.

Tell ya what................watch the move "13 Hours" sometime. It's about the attack, what happened, and why they were unable to launch a rescue mission.

They tried to assemble a rescue mission from Sigonella, but then had to shift over to another place, but by the time they got the team assembled, it was too late.

And..............one of the main people who should be held responsible for the ambassadors death is the CIA station chief who refused to let the ambassador's security detail go and rescue him until almost three hours after it began.
No way Hillary could have saved them

RW fantasy

RW fantasy

Why not? If Obama got Bin Laden.......

Benghazi: What the report reveals about Hillary Clinton

Even the Chicago Tribune said Clinton did a horrible job, and even lied about the reasoning behind it. She's a crooked coward that should be behind bars.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response

"There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.

Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.

“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,”

So absolutely she could have saved them. Had she done her fucking job.

RW fantasy

Why not? If Obama got Bin Laden.......

Benghazi: What the report reveals about Hillary Clinton

Even the Chicago Tribune said Clinton did a horrible job, and even lied about the reasoning behind it. She's a crooked coward that should be behind bars.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response

"There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.

Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.

“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,”

So absolutely she could have saved them. Had she done her fucking job.
Because everyone knows the Secretary of State is the person who decides whether military operations are appropriate and has the authority of order those military operations. Even when the Generals say a military option is not available the Secretary of State can overrule them and order troops and assets into combat and ignore those General guys because the Sec. of State is the boss.

Yea I do, and so does most of America.

Clinton isn't president, and part of that reason is what happened in Libya.

So STFU and get you some arse cream for that little anus of yours you butt hurt liberal. Stop it with your faux outrage.

How can you tell liberals are desperate? They start talking about Bush, a president who hasn't been in office in almost 10 years LOL
Ya, and some folks even talk about Lincoln or FDR and all those other Presidents.

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?
President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Of course they were, Camp! They were there LYING to the families of those fallen men...telling them that it was the YouTube video that was responsible for the protest that turned violent! That's Clinton and Obama in a nutshell...willing to blatantly lie to the families of those men as their caskets were coming down off of that C130 because they thought it would help their political outlook!

Obama gave up golf to meet the plane carrying the bodies to Dover. That is more than Trump did.

Where he promptly lied to the families of those dead men about what led to their deaths in an attempt to mitigate damage to his reelection campaign! Yes, that IS more than Trump has done!

Good to see that the "Liberal Chorus" is still in full throat about Trump's "disrespect" of our military! The whole lot of you couldn't care less about our military and have shown that consistently for years now...but suddenly you're AGHAST that the President hasn't made a phone call in a timely enough fashion?

This thread is yet another example of things you on the left couldn't care less about when Barry was in the White House yet now see as a major news story because Hillary isn't!
OLD get a clue Never would have been mentioned if your trump moron didn't lie about obama disrespecting our soldiers

I'm amused by the left's claims that Barry somehow respected the military more than Donald Trump! Let's be honest here, Eddie...Barack Obama never liked the military and the military never like Barack Obama. In that respect he was no different than Bill Clinton!

You want to talk about anything else BUT Trump not giving a shit about the military or how hypocrital he is about the NFL.

If I were you, I'd do the same to hide your shameful cock stroking

Damn...what is with you liberal's obsession with Donald Trump's cock and ass today?

You accuse Trump of not giving a shit about the military and yet it's obvious that Trump cares a lot more about our military than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did!

Good to see that the "Liberal Chorus" is still in full throat about Trump's "disrespect" of our military! The whole lot of you couldn't care less about our military and have shown that consistently for years now...but suddenly you're AGHAST that the President hasn't made a phone call in a timely enough fashion?

This thread is yet another example of things you on the left couldn't care less about when Barry was in the White House yet now see as a major news story because Hillary isn't!

You have 1 note. Everyone should be concerned about a President who refuses to take responsibility and resorts to lies.

Interesting...were you "concerned" about Barack Obama's refusal to take responsibility for HIS short comings and his blatant lies about the Affordable Care Act? Or is it only Trump that you're worried about?

OLD get a clue Never would have been mentioned if your trump moron didn't lie about obama disrespecting our soldiers

I'm amused by the left's claims that Barry somehow respected the military more than Donald Trump! Let's be honest here, Eddie...Barack Obama never liked the military and the military never like Barack Obama. In that respect he was no different than Bill Clinton!

You want to talk about anything else BUT Trump not giving a shit about the military or how hypocrital he is about the NFL.

Damn...what is with you liberal's obsession with Donald Trump's cock and ass today?

You accuse Trump of not giving a shit about the military and yet it's obvious that Trump cares a lot more about our military than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did!

Yeah so obvious that he only had time to tweet about an ESPN host but not call the families. Right bud!

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?
President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Of course they were, Camp! They were there LYING to the families of those fallen men...telling them that it was the YouTube video that was responsible for the protest that turned violent! That's Clinton and Obama in a nutshell...willing to blatantly lie to the families of those men as their caskets were coming down off of that C130 because they thought it would help their political outlook!

Obama gave up golf to meet the plane carrying the bodies to Dover. That is more than Trump did.

Where he promptly lied to the families of those dead men about what led to their deaths in an attempt to mitigate damage to his reelection campaign! Yes, that IS more than Trump has done!

Trump lied as well. You are nothing but a hypocrite. You provide excuses for Trump. I don't give a damn what Obama did. I criticized him hen it happened. I am criticizing Trump for lying as well.

Trump does not care about the military. They are political props. Obama did contact the families of military members killed as well as taking charge of the bodies as they came to Dover. Trump was too busy playing golf, attacking people on twitter among sundry items to even mail a letter.

Forum List

Back