Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Why would I need a tissue? I am just responding to the actual thread topic which is about trump's dereliction of duty to respond in some way to and their KIA's and their families when they are returned to the USA.
Why are the trump cult snowflakes so upset and butthurt that this news story is getting so much attention?
Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump. Stop crying.

"Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump" -miketx

Trump gets caught in yet another lie. And then the Trumpsters bring up the lying media. One can't just make this shit up!
I bet there are many, many more documented lies by Trump in the last two years, than there are documented lies by the media.
What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

Bullshit!
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
These are just two of the Trump trackers. They list the lie and then show the fact that verifies that Trump lied. And, instead of attacking the messenger, disprove the lies.
God, what a easily manipulated tool! :2up:
Too funny. You provide links to hundreds of trump lies and a dopey trump cultist responds with one from Obama. One, and even that one is debated.
One?! Ha ha ha!

facebook-com-libertygauge-obamas-list-of-lies-have-visited-all-57-states-13171751.png

obamas-lies.jpg

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?

All the better to piss you off with.. We really don't give a fuck. BTW Obama had some intern write his letters.

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?
President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Of course they were, Camp! They were there LYING to the families of those fallen men...telling them that it was the YouTube video that was responsible for the protest that turned violent! That's Clinton and Obama in a nutshell...willing to blatantly lie to the families of those men as their caskets were coming down off of that C130 because they thought it would help their political outlook!

Obama gave up golf to meet the plane carrying the bodies to Dover. That is more than Trump did.

Yeah... there are FOUR families and he can't take a few minutes to call them?

I'm wondering why it has taken over a week before he even mails the letters? I know that whenever we had a casualty in the command, the CACO (death message) had to be out as quick as we could get it, and the military had 24 hours to notify the family. Fortunately, I only had to do one of those over my career in the military, and let me tell you, it's a serious hassle.

Why does it take Trump over a week to care about the families of those killed in action?

One of the guys on MSNBC said that after Mattis retired under Obama and started working for Stanford, he took 2 and a half weeks to drive by himself across country and stop and talk to families of soldiers that died under his command.

John Kelly had a son die in action.

How do you think they feel about Trump's lies and actions?

Good question. Do you think they have blind allegiance to Trump and are willing to ignore those comments this morning, or will they say something to him?

But...............chances are, if they DO say something to him, it's not gonna come out on the news, because they want to present a unified front with him.

To be honest, I can't possibly see how someone with their ilk could continue to work for someone that has no respect for the military, and those that have died. He makes these superfluous fights with the NFL, but then shows no respect to issues that are actually tied to the military like with McCain, the Gold Star families, and now this.

People that are close with Mattis and Kelly would have to be calling them left and right asking them WTF they are doing working for Trump.

Trump saying that not standing for the anthem is insulting to the military is flat out wrong. Why? Because in the oath of enlistment (which I took 6 times in my Naval career), we swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

If a person supports and defends the Constitution, they also support and defend the things in it, like a right to peaceful protest and free speech.

Come to think of it, Trump and Pence BOTH swore a similar oath to the Constitution when they were inaugurated. Guess they aren't interested in keeping their oath when they scream about NFL players who are peacefully protesting and in no way are affecting the outcome of the game with their peaceful protest.

Glad to see someone gets it. The President takes a oath to uphold and defend the Constitution not a piece of cloth or a string of notes.

And meanwhile, Hillary is trying desperately to position herself for another bid at the White House! She's like a bad case of herpes...no matter what you on the left try and do...she keeps coming back! :dance:
Trump gets caught again telling another obscene lie that degrades the White House and disrespects soldiers killed while serving and the trump cult response is "but, but, but, what about Hillary".

Hillary was our other choice, Camp...and she's probably the biggest pathological liar ever to run for President...which is saying something because she happens to be married to the NEXT biggest pathological liar to ever sit in the Oval Office!

I'm amused by your contention that Trump somehow "disrespects" soldiers! Compared to both the Clinton White House and the Obama White House...the Trump White House treats our service men and women with ten times the respect that their predecessors did!

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. All you can give is excuses. Trump should take responsibility for failing to do so instead of making excuses.

Good to see that the "Liberal Chorus" is still in full throat about Trump's "disrespect" of our military! The whole lot of you couldn't care less about our military and have shown that consistently for years now...but suddenly you're AGHAST that the President hasn't made a phone call in a timely enough fashion?

This thread is yet another example of things you on the left couldn't care less about when Barry was in the White House yet now see as a major news story because Hillary isn't!

You have 1 note. Everyone should be concerned about a President who refuses to take responsibility and resorts to lies.

Manafort was a person of interest with legal wiretaps
Manafort has never resided in Trump Tower, Trump does
Trump claimed Obama tapped HIS wires.....a blatant lie
The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

All taps were legal and NONE were directed at Trump

Trump said Obama tapped MY wires....a lie
And there’s no evidence Trump Towers was tapped.
Ah shadap you ignorant idiot:

"The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump."
Manafort was under investigation.....still is

If Trump had conversations with a suspect, that is his problem

The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

"The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump."
Manafort was under investigation.....still is

If Trump had conversations with a suspect, that is his problem
I heard those investigations will end in 2024.

Who cares if you listened live? He said what he said. Are you claiming the video was altered??
No. I'm saying he never claimed that past presidents never called. That is fake news. He said they wrote or called, depending. Sometimes they did more of one or another.
Liar.

RealDave quoted him...

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

.... and you falsely claimed that was a “made up quote.”

Not only do you rightards live in a world of denial — you lie about virtually everything.
He said they wrote and made calls, but most of the time they wrote. That is 100% correct.
You said the quote RealDave posted was “made up.”

You’re as fucked in the head as trump — even when caught lying, you can’t own up to it.

giphy.gif

This is why you guys are liars and hacks sticking to your fake news like flies to shit.

I don’t know if he did,” Trump said of Obama. “No, no, no. I was told that he didn’t often. And a lot of presidents don’t. They write letters. I do a combination of both. Sometimes it’s a very difficult thing to do, but I do a combination of both.”

“President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know,” he continued. “That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals. Other presidents did not call. They’d write letters. And some presidents didn’t do anything. But I like the combination of — I like when I can the combination of a call and also a letter.”

The White House later on Monday said Trump “wasn’t criticizing his predecessors, but stating a fact.”

“When American heroes make the ultimate sacrifice, presidents pay their respects. Sometimes they call, sometimes they send a letter, other times they have the opportunity to meet family members in person,” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “This president, like his predecessors, has done each of these. Individuals claiming former presidents, such as their bosses, called each family of the fallen, are mistaken.”
Friggin’ idiot.....

Whatever trump said today doesn’t make what he said yesterday, a fake quote — which is what you falsely claimed. :eusa_naughty:

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.

Read your own link you fucking retard..

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
I can’t believe there are folks out there that retarded that they still fall for that nonsense.

LOL

You know you’re insane, right? That still doesn’t say Trump Towers was wiretapped.

giphy.gif

And again.... your own links don’t state Trump Towers was wiretapped, though you lied about your own links anyway and claimed they did.

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.

Read your own link you fucking retard..

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
I don't believe her.
So?

[
Listen up, dummy. I am not and have never been a birther. What I am saying is Obama shares in some of the blame for the birther mess. Answer me this, why did it take him until 2007 to correct the error? The pamphlets were around since 1991. Kind of strange that it took that long to correct it, ain't it?

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

It was not him who said it you idiot.

Manafort was wiretapped AT Trump Towers, douchebag.
Prove it....
Go back and read the link I provided.
You’re fucking delusional :cuckoo:

Nothing you linked stated Manafort was wiretapped at Trump Towers.

And of course, the Justice Department said they found no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped...

Justice Dept: No evidence of Trump Tower wiretapping

You’re a rightard. That means you can’t post without lying.

The fact is they did wiretap him or his campaign, asswipe:

You’re still lying. They didn’t wiretap him OR his campaign.

You’re a rightard — lying is all you know.

Nope, I just don't believe her. Of course she would say it was her error, he was her client. He told people he was born in Kenya.
He told no one he was born in Kenya. It was reported even before that pamphlet that he was born in Hawaii.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

Do you think any of the families will hang up or say nasty things to him?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?
You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Actually, I am wondering. Why? Because I think that Trump dropped the ball by not sending a letter until almost two weeks after they were killed. Why do I think he dropped the ball? Because I served 20 years in the Navy, and I know that when a service member dies, the military has 24 hours or less to notify the families.

And................based on some of the things I've seen in the news (and on these boards), I'm wondering how those families are going to feel about getting late condolences from the president.
But you have no problems with the behavior of Obama, Hillary, and their minions like Susan Rice over the constant lies and deception and in essence treason during the Ben Ghazi incident, I'm sure.
More bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That was investigated to death by the GOP and they concluded that neither Obama nor Clinton nor Rice lied.

You’re simply not capable of being honest, are you?

His application, grades and papers at Occidental college (and other schools he attended) would possibly put this whole thing to rest, but he won't cough them up now will he.

And The Orange Buffoon won't release his tax returns. And? Whatever happens, remember this: Trump and Deplorables like you are ruining your country.
They don’t care — that’s their goal. They’d rather commit suicide rather than live in the same country with Liberals. They’re that sick.

Why would I need a tissue? I am just responding to the actual thread topic which is about trump's dereliction of duty to respond in some way to and their KIA's and their families when they are returned to the USA.
Why are the trump cult snowflakes so upset and butthurt that this news story is getting so much attention?
Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump. Stop crying.

"Sound like a crying little girl to me. You idiots believe everything the lying media says about Trump" -miketx

Trump gets caught in yet another lie. And then the Trumpsters bring up the lying media. One can't just make this shit up!
I bet there are many, many more documented lies by Trump in the last two years, than there are documented lies by the media.
What do take up a bet?
No one, least of all regressive lib clown, has proven any lie. Now go back to your pacifier.

Bullshit!
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
These are just two of the Trump trackers. They list the lie and then show the fact that verifies that Trump lied. And, instead of attacking the messenger, disprove the lies.
God, what a easily manipulated tool!
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period. :2up:
I still have my same doctor.

Forum List

Back