Trump caught on tape

It was discovered Biden did by attorneys reviewing records. Upon discovery we’re immediately returned without delay. Same with Mike Pence. There hasn’t been any revelations of other presidents doing it, though it’s probable they did. Trump personally took records, lied about having them, hid them, refused to return them, was caught showing them, and obstructed having them taken. Now being investigated as to whom he showed or even sold secret information to. This is far beyond just having classified documents.
So what are you going to do about it?

to be fair i must tell you that the Clintons took furniture and dishes and utensils and Obama's took Lifetime passes to Wrigley Field, 7 boxes of Cuban cigars and of course Kenyan. art

I'd be shocked if Trump doesn't end up serving some time in prison with the evidence that is mounting against him. What a scum bag but of course his base will support him as they're of the same nature. Scum of the earth.
Why is he always being illegally spied on when a Dem is in the White House?

Kudos for the Lonesome Rhodes reference, Mustang. Andy Griffith as people had never seen him.
It was a very good movie, prescient and way ahead of its time considering that modern conservative talk radio trailblazed by Rush Limbaugh would not come into being for another 30 years. Frankly, I don't believe we'd be where we are today (in a political mess, to say the least) if not for Reagan getting rid of the fairness doctrine before leaving office which ultimately launched conservative talk radio. Unfortunately, conservative talk radio became a conspiracy-based media platform on hundreds of AM radio stations every day all across America with one host trying to outdo other hosts like the shock jocks they really were.

The simple truth is this: Every corporation and business knows that advertising works to increase product awareness, sales, and profits. The same is true if you want to drive up the negative perceptions (and the negative poll numbers of any group) to the point that large numbers of people will hold negative opinions about some group (Biden and the Democrats, as an example) that are not based on reality or any kind of objective truth.

And here we are, boys and girls.

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

This is PURE GOLD!!!!!

6477e1bb2300001900b84106.jpg

Forum List

Back