Trump caught on tape

What's taking so long? It's been 6 months. Prosecute him.
there is a lot of confusion around this.
Looks like it will take some time to figure out.

The thread title states Trump was caught on tape. The first line of the thread says the DoJ "reportedly" has a tape.

Is this the same DoJ that is protecting Joey and his corrupt family?

The investigations in Mr. Biden went no where and just sticks in your craw.

The thread title states Trump was caught on tape. The first line of the thread says the DoJ "reportedly" has a tape.

Is this the same DoJ that is protecting Joey and his corrupt family?

As opposed the Rapist and Traitor's DOJ that became his personal law firm.

Funny shit keep it coming

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
blind-people 1.jpg

Maybe they got him this time? Maybe not?
It has even become tiresome to sarcastically repeat, "oh yeah! You got him this time, alright!"
The extent of a president’s legal authority to unilaterally declassify materials — without following formal procedures — has yet to be challenged in court.

Interesting read:

Any case in which Trump claims to have declassified the documents that the FBI knew for years he had at Mar-a-Lago and never told him to return, would go quickly up the USSC. Called by some, "the Trump Court."

It has even become tiresome to sarcastically repeat, "oh yeah! You got him this time, alright!"

Any case in which Trump claims to have declassified the documents that the FBI knew for years he had at Mar-a-Lago and never told him to return, would go quickly up the USSC. Called by some, "the Trump Court."
well let's take it there and get all this over with and take Dementia Boys as well. be done with it and this will stop people from getting all wound up.

The President can declassify anything he wants. You're amazed by that because you're stupid.

Actually, he can't. And he especially can't the second he is no longer in office. And he can't under any circumstances remove any classified information, or even non classified information. It doesn't belong to him. It belongs to the United States. It's public property, to be archived. He has no say over the situation. And he will now pay the price for it.

Actually, he can't. And he especially can't the second he is no longer in office. And he can't under any circumstances remove any classified information, or even non classified information. It doesn't belong to him. It belongs to the United States. It's public property, to be archived. He has no say over the situation. And he will now pay the price for it.
Biden did. Obama did. Other Presidents did.

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
Trump actually confessed some of his crimes on camera, for God's sake, and millions of people saw and heard it. How people can still be in denial about what kind of man Trump is at this point is beyond my understanding.

I have to admit one thing though when it comes to Trump. Because I was well aware of what kind of man Trump was (a self-serving compulsive liar), and because I also believed that Trump didn't give a tinker's damn about his ardent supporters because I sincerely believed that he saw them as little more than white trash losers and suckers, I was always hopeful that a "Lonesome Rhodes" tape of Trump talking about what he really thought about his supporters would surface. I thought that was the only way they would ever walk away from him. I keep hoping that tape is out there somewhere.

Biden did. Obama did. Other Presidents did.

It was discovered Biden did by attorneys reviewing records. Upon discovery we’re immediately returned without delay. Same with Mike Pence. There hasn’t been any revelations of other presidents doing it, though it’s probable they did. Trump personally took records, lied about having them, hid them, refused to return them, was caught showing them, and obstructed having them taken. Now being investigated as to whom he showed or even sold secret information to. This is far beyond just having classified documents.

I just like Best of trump. Kiss'em and grab'em by the pussy. Best advice ever

Forum List

Back