Trump changes position again--NO MASS DEPORTATIONS

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
For you Reich wingers that actually believed every single thing that came out of Donald Trump's mouth, here we go again. No Mass deportation of 11 million illegals in this country. No I believe this is what got you all so excited--this is one of the biggest reasons you voted for him. Next will be the 1000 mile long wall, that Mexico has already stated they won't pay for--LOL

You voted for it--You got it, and now you're stuck with your Chimpanzee nominee.

"Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if he became president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations."
Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

For you Reich wingers that actually believed every single thing that came out of Donald Trump's mouth, here we go again. No Mass deportation of 11 million illegals in this country. No I believe this is what got you all so excited--this is one of the biggest reasons you voted for him. Next will be the 1000 mile long wall, that Mexico has already stated they won't pay for--LOL

You voted for it--You got it, and now you're stuck with your Chimpanzee nominee.

"Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if he became president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations."

Chimpanzee nominee, indeed. Trumpanzee!

Man, this guy just compounds his failures. This is failure squared. He thinks he's going to attract undecideds. He's really just going to disenfranchise the slim lunatics who are actually willing to come out to vote for him. And one of the few things that Obama has done right (increased deportations) he's insisting on trying to paint as a negative.

I look forward to the drumpfodder coming into this thread and explaining why the all of a sudden want to "have a heart" with illegals. Fucking idiots.

Man, this guy just compounds his failures. This is failure squared. He thinks he's going to attract undecideds. He's really just going to disenfranchise the slim lunatics who are actually willing to come out to vote for him. And one of the few things that Obama has done right (increased deportations) he's insisting on trying to paint as a negative.

I look forward to the drumpfodder coming into this thread and explaining why the all of a sudden want to "have a heart" with illegals. Fucking idiots.

Well they were warned, Trump had a "heart for illegals" in 2012. He blasted Republicans for losing citing they were too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for the loss. All of these Trump supporters on this board, in fact everywhere knew of this, but the idiots still nominated him based on his immigration stance, and the WALL--LOL
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Trump really deserves a Television emmy for his performance here. He really is a great actor.

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg

Now they'll say: that Obama is one cruel-hearted bastard for deporting all of those people; most ever!!! trump would never do such a mean thing to people who are only trying to provide for their families.

He's really just going to disenfranchise the slim lunatics who are actually willing to come out to vote for him.
Wrong. His followers would jump off a bridge if he told them to. If he spit in their faces and called them idiots they would just say: thank you Sir, may I have another.

I'm shocked the trump puppets aren't all over this. No comment trumpsters?

I have been saying for a while that his immigration plans on his website do not even mention it. It does mention more probable ways of solving this problem. Deportation is fine and all, but you have to solve the problem. Not focus on the effects..

I have been saying for a while that his immigration plans on his website do not even mention it. It does mention more probable ways of solving this problem. Deportation is fine and all, but you have to solve the problem. Not focus on the effects..

Fire For Effect

"appears to soften"

"I would not call it mass deportations."

He knows you lefties well. He promises to NOT use a term, and you feel you won a victory.

HIs policies on his web site clearly call for mass deportations.

A good Yankee comes down to Georgia for vacation and goes back to Yankeeland. A damned Yankee comes down to Georgia to live.

Actually it was the left that believed every single out of context spin alleged to Trump. Lefttie candidates seem to "evolve" in their thinking but right wing candidates "change position". You almost gotta laugh that the Harvard educated president doesn't seem to know the difference between criminals illegally entering the U.S. and "aliens". Barry Hussein reverted to his community agitator days when he made the incredible statement that we never let them (illegal aliens) "get right with the law" what ever that means.

I haven't seen them in a while.. I check every so often. idk..

How long before Trump reverses himself on birthright citizenship?

That's a good point. But it's not what Trump is saying here, nor what he has been saying up to now. Right now he is talking about having a heart. He's injecting emotional "poor immigrant" appeals. There is no room for such arguments in any plan to zealously fight illegal immigration. He is now, all of a sudden, posing the same sentiments as liberals, ignoring the problem as it affects Americans and positing the needs of the illegal foreign invader above our own.

Forum List

Back