Trump cheered by fans at Army-Navy game

I guess our military academies are not yet infiltrated by snowflakes.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

News from The Associated Press

Ha.Ha.--I imagine they were ORDERED TO cheer, because clearly with Hillary Clinton now leading by approximately 3 million votes, the overwhelming majority would have been overseas military votes coming in.

Coming through the crowd with double panned glass--what a kick--LOL He's going to have to remain in the secure bubble for the next 4 years.
Well for once you got it right. With the violence and threats from the left the SS job will be quite daunting. Amazing the amount of hate that the left has generated.

The left wing is off their hinges. I fear for the safety of anyone associated with Trump. I don't remember a reaction such as this when Obama was elected. Yeah there were some threats and a lot of pissed off people but not like we are seeing with the snowflakes. Hell the left even made a movie featuring the assignation of a sitting President, the actual president.

Forum List

Back