Trump Christmas Message

THE PRESIDENT: Today, like millions of Americans and Christians around the world, our family celebrates the birth of Jesus and the values He lived in his own life. Treating one another with love and compassion. Caring for those on society’s margins: the sick and the hungry, the poor and the persecuted, the stranger in need of shelter – or simply an act of kindness.

That’s the spirit that binds us together – not just as Christians, but as Americans of all faiths. It’s what the holidays are about: coming together as one American family to celebrate our blessings and the values we hold dear.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

THE PRESIDENT: Today, like millions of Americans and Christians around the world, our family celebrates the birth of Jesus and the values He lived in his own life. Treating one another with love and compassion. Caring for those on society’s margins: the sick and the hungry, the poor and the persecuted, the stranger in need of shelter – or simply an act of kindness.

That’s the spirit that binds us together – not just as Christians, but as Americans of all faiths. It’s what the holidays are about: coming together as one American family to celebrate our blessings and the values we hold dear.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Don't mean nuthin' coming from an old bag Scrooge like you.

What does trump have to with the person on whose teachings form the basis for the Christian religion? Does this man have anything to do with anyone's faith in a supreme being?
I wonder what televangelist wrote it for him. He's so desperate to hold his base he's giving sermons. And he stinks at it.

To give credit where due though, he did get through it without saying "God's greatest gift --- me".
That was surprising.

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Indeed, a "landslide" margin of negative seven million plus votes.

Math is hard.
Sorry dummy...you nor anyone else will ever convince me that Trump lost...I can think for myself...I don't need CNN telling what is what...100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Math is hard.
Sorry dummy...you nor anyone else will ever convince me that Trump lost...I can think for myself...I don't need CNN telling what is what...100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....
Lol... Poor baby, can’t face reality. As a word of advice, lying to yourself about 100 million people thinking the election is fraudulent will do nothing to lift you up from your state of delusion and despair.

Math is hard.

Sure they do.

And they all post here.

straight-jacket.gif

If your Alt-Fact world of hurt were actually Reality ------------- why would you be here on message boards so desperately trying to convince people who can count, that they can't?

Last edited:

Math is hard.
Lol... Poor baby, can’t face reality. As a word of advice, lying to yourself about 100 million people thinking the election is fraudulent will do nothing to lift you up from your state of delusion and despair.
Are you going to tell me that thousands of idiots like you don't still believe Russia colluded with the Trump campaign?....don't make me laugh flower boy....

Math is hard.
Are you going to tell me that thousands of idiots like you don't still believe Russia colluded with the Trump campaign?....don't make me laugh flower boy....
Stop with your idiocy. Trump lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back