Trump Christmas Message

I was just giving you an opportunity to apply intellect.

People like you don't provide opportunity, much less intellect. You gaslight, you deflect. You are worthless as tits on a bull when it comes to critical thought. You wannabe bad faith healers now believe in 'voter fraud' because your tribe lost. That's the extent of it from a mental midget such as yourself. You give politics about the same critical thought as you do your favorite sporting organization.

I guess that goes against your standards.

Standards are subjective. We don't all think like a deplorable. Might have something to do with the election loss.

People like you don't provide opportunity, much less intellect. You gaslight, you deflect. You are worthless as tits on a bull when it comes to critical thought. You wannabe bad faith healers now believe in 'voter fraud' because your tribe lost. That's the extent of it from a mental midget such as yourself. You give politics about the same critical thought as you do your favorite sporting organization.

Standards are subjective. We don't all think like a deplorable. Might have something to do with the election loss.
You still haven’t responded with any points. Just nastiness.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

I don’t mind the Christian message.

Here’s another message from the Bible:

Romans 13:

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Godless libs wont like it because the president actually mentions Jesus

But I think its great

I'd like to see him let Melania speak once in a while, and let her share some of the light, even hug or kiss, smile and wave together.

View attachment 432680
Did you say something? Oh, that’s right. I have you on ignore.

Once again you assume I respect you.

View attachment 432680
Did you say something? Oh, that’s right. I have you on ignore.

<pfffft> no you don't.

did he mention the two corinthians?
No

which two?

ask jerry falwell jr.... i bet he knows. :lmao:
Very funny

who told you Christians are without sin?

'christians' with sin who PREACH about the very sinful things that others do whilst doing the same thing at the same time & living off the spiritual donations from those they preach to - are the very hypocrites matthew scribed in
6: 5-13.

lol .... take off the MAGA hat, & put yer critical thinking cap on.

that is -if you can even find it.

He gave a scripted sermon he had to read word for word from a piece of paper. And what were all those people standing at attention down below? The guys in the red uniforms? That was WEIRD.

You want to hear a real Presidential Christmas address?

The guys in the red suits were kind of 3rd World Creepy weren't they? He probably got the idea from Putin or Baby Kim. :rolleyes-41:

What does trump have to with the person on whose teachings form the basis for the Christian religion? Does this man have anything to do with anyone's faith in a supreme being?
I wonder what televangelist wrote it for him. He's so desperate to hold his base he's giving sermons. And he stinks at it.

I found it perhaps mildly impressive that he went two full minutes without airing personal grievances or threatening to primary Moscow Mitch and John Thune. :eusa_clap:

did he mention the two corinthians?
No

which two?

ask jerry falwell jr.... i bet he knows. :lmao:
Very funny

who told you Christians are without sin?

'christians' with sin who PREACH about the very sinful things that others do whilst doing the same thing at the same time & living off the spiritual donations from those they preach to - are the very hypocrites matthew scribed in
6: 5-13.

lol .... take off the MAGA hat, & put yer critical thinking cap on.

that is -if you can even find it.
Dont blame Jesus for the sins of man

Forum List

Back