Trump Christmas Message

He's a man with Jesus in his mouth and the devil in his heart.

Don't forget the upside down Bible :cool-45:

43nnn4.jpg
It was your side that set the church on fire

Poor baby, can’t face reality.
Reality is perception- the perception of Biden winning is made up, a false reality, perpetuated to ignorant citizens by ignorant, arrogant talking heads and people who wear black dresses in public who feel their interpretation of reality is proper, yet fail to recognize, without definition interpretation doesn't exist. But, the education they paid for convinced them they are above the law- that is the reality-

did he mention the two corinthians?
No

which two?

ask jerry falwell jr.... i bet he knows. :lmao:
Very funny

who told you Christians are without sin?

'christians' with sin who PREACH about the very sinful things that others do whilst doing the same thing at the same time & living off the spiritual donations from those they preach to - are the very hypocrites matthew scribed in
6: 5-13.

lol .... take off the MAGA hat, & put yer critical thinking cap on.

that is -if you can even find it.
Dont blame Jesus for the sins of man

lol ... nice try; but nobody is blaming the Big J.

whilst you try to find yer critical thinking cap, perhaps you should also dig around for your reading comp one too.

Godless libs wont like it because the president actually mentions Jesus

But I think its great

I congratulate our President for going two minutes without whining about how badly he was cheated.

Must have been hard for him

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Indeed, a "landslide" margin of negative seven million plus votes.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

And HOW did I "cheat", fuckhead? I exercised my right to vote and that was it.

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

Here's your suppository: :fu:

nice try; but nobody is blaming the Big J.
Arent you?

where did you get the idea that followers of Jesus are perfect?

^ ' Arent you? '

nope.

' where did you get the idea that followers of Jesus are perfect? '

lol ... i didn't. but gotta tell ya - if you ever have the inclination to search out yer critical thinking & reading comprehension caps ... you might wanna take off that suit of delusion you're wearing. :113:

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

Your party cheated. You really think Sleepy Joe got more votes than Obama? Lol

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

LOL! silly you. it's SO not about biden. it was about getting trump out. more people wanted trump out than being thrilled about biden.

think:

& despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

this time around ... biden had the independents AND a good deal of republicans voting for him.

Last edited:

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING "PARTY", SHITFORBRAINS.

And go learn the fuck how to math. More people voting since the fucking 19th century means EVERYBODY gets more votes. Even Rump got more votes and he lost by seven million.

Fucking RETARD. :fu:

Forum List

Back