Trump Christmas Message

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Indeed, a "landslide" margin of negative seven million plus votes.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

And HOW did I "cheat", fuckhead? I exercised my right to vote and that was it.

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

Here's your suppository: :fu:
Your party cheated. You really think Sleepy Joe got more votes than Obama? Lol

LOL! silly you. it's SO not about biden. it was about getting trump out. more people wanted trump out than being thrilled about biden.

think:

& despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

this time around ... biden had the independents AND a good deal of republicans voting for him.
That's alright when Harris screws the pooch. Trump will be back in 2024.

LOL! donny isn't interested in being prez - he's scared to death of going to prison. NYS is on his heels & he cannot pardon himself nor be pardoned by anybody for state crimes. as long as he's 'in office ' he's immune.

that is coming to an end. in the meantime, he's grifting his little deplorables- getting as much cash for his legal bills that no doubt will rack up bigley for his defense.

he's also rebranding himself, in real time - NOT for another run for office ... ( that is if he doesn't stroke out from all the big macs & KFC he shoves down his gullet )

but for his own trump 24/7 propaganda network. he's already gearing up to siphen off fox viewers.
Like Russia collusion? Lol

more like 10 counts of obstruction.
Keep going with that.

100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....

Then 100 million American people are wrong. They can pound sand.
My (current) guess is that, at the root of this, is their inability to understand and/or accept the terribly obvious fact that a majority of Americans don't love Trump as they do.

The intensity of their adoration for him (of all freakin' people) simply overwhelms whatever critical thinking skills they may have. They just can't see it.

It's part and parcel of being attached to a cult, which demands yuge dollops of self-delusion of the type that intentionally blinds the cultist to flaws and facts. They needed that self-delusion to look past the character flaws of this con artist he so blatantly put out there and dared them to not-see ("I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue..."). And obediently enough they donned the blindfolds and began the chant: "La La La..."

Rump navigates his own dystopian path the same way. He believes his own bullshit. Hence we have an orange klown declaring "my father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany", then repeats rather than corrects himself, and his cultish minions can't correct him either because doing so would be disobedient. So it's either believe the Bronx is in New York where it is, or pull the blinders even tighter and chant "La La La..." even louder. Because any acknowledgment of Reality tumbles that house of cards to the floor.

When the self-delusion muscles have been built up to that degree, it's not much of a reach to tell them "I don't care what the numbers say, I won by a lot" -- if the Cult Leader says two plus two equals five, then goddam it saying it equals four is a liburrul plot in cahoots with Hugo Chávez, Leon Trotsky, Francisco Franco and a player to be named later.

That's why they start with little things like where the Bronx is, what the electoral count was and how many spectators were at the inauguration. It gives the Delusionist-in-Chief a sense of how many sheep are in the flock and how far he can lead them. And most usefully it gets the idiots used to having their reality dick-tated in spite of what their senses tell them.
As unlikely a match as this is, it's freakin' air-tight. It's emotional, it's psychological, it's beyond anything I've seen in my lifetime.

It doesn't matter that he otherwise wouldn't give two shits about these people. I agree with the studies I've seen on the psychology of this: This are people who very much want to be led, saved, by an individual with a fairly specific set of qualities. And he showed up, right at the best/worst possible time.

Godless libs wont like it because the president actually mentions Jesus

But I think its great

But I think its great
Sure you do. It hits your Jesus feelz.
Meanwhile, Trump is executing as many as he can while pardoning every criminal that he thinks helps him. But yeah....Jesus.

I think executing criminals who are guilty of murder is the proper thing to do

I think executing criminals who are guilty of murder is the proper thing to do
Of course you do. Because...Jesus. :uhoh3:

My (current) guess is that, at the root of this, is their inability to understand and/or accept the terribly obvious fact that a majority of Americans don't love Trump as they do.

The intensity of their adoration for him (of all freakin' people) simply overwhelms whatever critical thinking skills they may have. They just can't see it.

It's part and parcel of being attached to a cult, which demands yuge dollops of self-delusion of the type that intentionally blinds the cultist to flaws and facts. They needed that self-delusion to look past the character flaws of this con artist he so blatantly put out there and dared them to not-see ("I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue..."). And obediently enough they donned the blindfolds and began the chant: "La La La..."

Rump navigates his own dystopian path the same way. He believes his own bullshit. Hence we have an orange klown declaring "my father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany", then repeats rather than corrects himself, and his cultish minions can't correct him either because doing so would be disobedient. So it's either believe the Bronx is in New York where it is, or pull the blinders even tighter and chant "La La La..." even louder. Because any acknowledgment of Reality tumbles that house of cards to the floor.

When the self-delusion muscles have been built up to that degree, it's not much of a reach to tell them "I don't care what the numbers say, I won by a lot" -- if the Cult Leader says two plus two equals five, then goddam it saying it equals four is a liburrul plot in cahoots with Hugo Chávez, Leon Trotsky, Francisco Franco and a player to be named later.

That's why they start with little things like where the Bronx is, what the electoral count was and how many spectators were at the inauguration. It gives the Delusionist-in-Chief a sense of how many sheep are in the flock and how far he can lead them. And most usefully it gets the idiots used to having their reality dick-tated in spite of what their senses tell them.
As unlikely a match as this is, it's freakin' air-tight. It's emotional, it's psychological, it's beyond anything I've seen in my lifetime.

It doesn't matter that he otherwise wouldn't give two shits about these people. I agree with the studies I've seen on the psychology of this: This are people who very much want to be led, saved, by an individual with a fairly specific set of qualities. And he showed up, right at the best/worst possible time.

I would add to my last line, the phenomenon of believing what one is dictated in preference to what one's own senses reveal, is one that the technology of Television has developed as an effect on mass culture, without which I doubt a charlatan like Rump could have pulled it off, or at least not to that degree.

It's no secret I'm rabidly opposed to Television, and this is why. It's a deep insidious psychology of mind-numbing zombie creation where all realities are dictated while the viewer sits down and shuts up. And we know Rump is thoroughly a TV creature who keeps it around all day. I submit that for him it's not just an addictive crutch but also an inspiration --- that he sees that psychology, is impressed with its zombie-making power, ,and thinks "hey, I can do that too".

And of course as we've pointed out over the years, Rump is a media creation, especially Television. Without Television, nobody would have known who the hell he is.

I would add to my last line, the phenomenon of believing what one is dictated in preference to what one's own senses reveal, is one that the technology of Television has developed as an effect on mass culture, without which I doubt a charlatan like Rump could have pulled it off, or at least not to that degree.

It's no secret I'm rabidly opposed to Television, and this is why. It's a deep insidious psychology of mind-numbing zombie creation where all realities are dictated while the viewer sits down and shuts up. And we know Rump is thoroughly a TV creature who keeps it around all day. I submit that for him it's not just an addictive crutch but also an inspiration --- that he sees that psychology, is impressed with its zombie-making power, ,and thinks "hey, I can do that too".

And of course as we've pointed out over the years, Rump is a media creation, especially Television. Without Television, nobody would have known who the hell he is.
We have to give Trump credit -- he's a salesman, a marketer, and he knew exactly who his target market was -- the talk radio base, which also obviously included Fox viewers. He zeroed in on these people like a freakin' laser and never wavered one millimeter from that, even during his presidency. His entire four years was spent talking to them, and them alone, specifically in their language. Word for fucking word.

He still hasn't wavered. Fortunately the Democrats got out the vote.

We have to give Trump credit -- he's a salesman, a marketer, and he knew exactly who his target market was -- the talk radio base, which also obviously included Fox viewers. He zeroed in on this people like a freakin' laser and never wavered from that, even during his presidency. His entire four years was spent talking to them, and them alone, specifically in their language. Word for fucking word.

He's without question skilled at that psychology but I can't muster the whatever-the-energy-is to give it a positive appellation like "credit" when it's so destructive. I end up throwing up in my mouth. The snake oil salesman who gets out of town with the people's money may have the money but he doesn't get "credit".

We have to give Trump credit -- he's a salesman, a marketer, and he knew exactly who his target market was -- the talk radio base, which also obviously included Fox viewers. He zeroed in on these people like a freakin' laser and never wavered one millimeter from that, even during his presidency. His entire four years was spent talking to them, and them alone, specifically in their language. Word for fucking word.

Is there something wrong with representing the views of 74 million plus American voters?

Dont tell me obama and biden didnt target specific groups of voters

you for instance

Is there something wrong with representing the views of 74 million plus American voters?

Dont tell me obama and biden didnt target specific groups of voters

you for instance
I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

And there are around 330 million Americans. True story.

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

LOL! silly you. it's SO not about biden. it was about getting trump out. more people wanted trump out than being thrilled about biden.

think:

& despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

this time around ... biden had the independents AND a good deal of republicans voting for him.

LOL! donny isn't interested in being prez - he's scared to death of going to prison. NYS is on his heels & he cannot pardon himself nor be pardoned by anybody for state crimes. as long as he's 'in office ' he's immune.

that is coming to an end. in the meantime, he's grifting his little deplorables- getting as much cash for his legal bills that no doubt will rack up bigley for his defense.

he's also rebranding himself, in real time - NOT for another run for office ... ( that is if he doesn't stroke out from all the big macs & KFC he shoves down his gullet )

but for his own trump 24/7 propaganda network. he's already gearing up to siphen off fox viewers.

Keep going with that.

the only reason why donny didn't get indicted is because of the DOJ policy that a sitting prez cannot be indicted.

The 10 instances of possible obstruction in Mueller report
By MARK SHERMANApril 18, 2019 GMT

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Keep going with that.

the only reason why donny didn't get indicted is because of the DOJ policy that a sitting prez cannot be indicted.

If they had anything on Trump he would be in jail and you know it.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Keep going with that.

not true. the 'presidency' is the only thing keeping donny outa jail. mueller was asked if it weren't for the office - would someone 'off the street' be indicted - & he said yes.

donny knows it .... why do you think he is desperate as fuck to stay in the WH? & everyone he has pardoned can now be compelled to testify because they are 'immune' from prosecution.

if they don't - they can be held in contempt, & if they lie - be charged with perjury.

oh what a quandary for the guilty, 'eh?

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Keep going with that.

not true. the 'presidency' is the only thing keeping donny outa jail. mueller was asked if it weren't for the office - would someone 'off the street' be indicted - & he said yes.

donny knows it .... why do you think he is desperate as fuck to stay in the WH? & everyone he has pardoned can now be compelled to testify because they are 'immune' from prosecution.

if they don't - they can be held in contempt, & if they lie - be charged with perjury.

oh what a quandary for the guilty, 'eh?

Mueller had to make face, he ruined his reputation for running the hoax.

Forum List

Back