Trump Christmas Message

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Indeed, a "landslide" margin of negative seven million plus votes.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

And HOW did I "cheat", fuckhead? I exercised my right to vote and that was it.

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

Here's your suppository: :fu:
Your party cheated. You really think Sleepy Joe got more votes than Obama? Lol

LOL! silly you. it's SO not about biden. it was about getting trump out. more people wanted trump out than being thrilled about biden.

think:

despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

this time around ... biden had the independents AND a good deal of republicans voting for him.

Exactly. Rump is just lucky the Democrats didn't run a strong charismatic candidate, or he would have lost by SEVENTY million. Rump was going down even if the alternative was the fly on Mike Pence's head. Biden's biggest boost was Orange Crash himself.

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

"When you have nothing, go for the Googly Image and hope nobody notices you never touched the point"
-- Pogo
All you have is you had to cheat to win the election. Harris will be illegitimate.

Trump And His Allies Have Lost Nearly 60 Election Fights In Court (And Counting)
The campaign’s latest legal failures come as the Electoral College votes to affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win on Monday.

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Last updated on December 14, 2020, at 12:09 p.m. ET
Trump And His Allies Have Lost Nearly 60 Election Fights In Court (And Counting)

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-large-169.jpg

:itsok:

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

The campaign’s latest legal failures come as the Electoral College votes to affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win on Monday.

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Last updated on December 14, 2020, at 12:09 p.m. ET

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-large-169.jpg

:itsok:

To use a sports metaphor, the only team I can think of that would sport a record of 1-60 would be the infamous Washington Generals, a "team" organized for the sole purpose of losing to the Harlem Globetrotters.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

"When you have nothing, pull something out of your ass" --- Pogo, corollary to First Rule of Nothing

LOL! silly you. it's SO not about biden. it was about getting trump out. more people wanted trump out than being thrilled about biden.

think:

& despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

this time around ... biden had the independents AND a good deal of republicans voting for him.
That's alright when Harris screws the pooch. Trump will be back in 2024.

I don’t mind the Christian message.

Here’s another message from the Bible:

Romans 13:

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
You seem to be taking that Scripture out of context. When leftwing governors violate our laws (state constitution) they lose their God given authority. They are law breakers

I don’t mind the Christian message.

Here’s another message from the Bible:

Romans 13:

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
You seem to be taking that Scripture out of context. When leftwing governors violate our laws (state constitution) they lose their God given authority. They are law breakers

And you have evidence for this?

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

& despite all of donny's filthy baggage, in 2016 - not everyone who voted for him actually believed a word he said. the majority probably voted against hillary rather than FOR trump.

Rump cruised in on fumes in 2016 and lost to a faceless candidate when it came time to ask for extension. He ain't coming back. Especially after the shit he's been pulling since November 3rd.

We‘ll be having enough trouble with China Joe’s communist promiscuity. Suggested reading is Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Rump cruised in on fumes in 2016 and lost to a faceless candidate when it came time to ask for extension. He ain't coming back. Especially after the shit he's been pulling since November 3rd.
He beat Hillary and Biden, you just cheated more this go around.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

I asked you before, Asshole, and you ran away so here's another chance to go hide under the covers, wimp:

HOW THE FUCK DID I "CHEAT"?

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

I asked you before, Asshole, and you ran away so here's another chance to go hide under the covers, wimp:

The democrat party cheated and every vote needs to be verified.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Suddenly it's "the democrat party [sic]" which doesn't even exist.

That's not what you wrote, is it ASSHOLE.

Math is hard.
Sorry dummy...you nor anyone else will ever convince me that Trump lost...I can think for myself...I don't need CNN telling what is what...100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....
Lol... Poor baby, can’t face reality. As a word of advice, lying to yourself about 100 million people thinking the election is fraudulent will do nothing to lift you up from your state of delusion and despair.
Are you going to tell me that thousands of idiots like you don't still believe Russia colluded with the Trump campaign?....don't make me laugh flower boy....
Well assfuck, Russia did interfer according to each intel agency. Manafort sent them polling information & I suspect even a stupid shit like you knows why he would do that.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

Well we are still waiting to find out how putin got you vote for Trump.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

You're a dishonest asshole who can't even construct a sentence in English let alone stand behind what you post.
Get the fuck out of here and into Iggyland, waste of human skin.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

You're a dishonest asshole who can't even construct a sentence in English let alone stand behind what you post.
You know what I meant the evidence is overwhelming but YOU don't care. YOU know your party did it, and you’re good with it.

Godless libs wont like it because the president actually mentions Jesus

But I think its great

I already got his christmas message. It was a big PISS OFF to the needy by canceling the stimulus payments. But at least he did extend the eviction ban. At least that was something.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

You know what I meant the evidence is overwhelming but YOU don't care. YOU know your party did it, and you’re good with it.

LAST TIME, FUCKHEAD.

I DO NOT HAVE A "PARTY". I HAVE NEVER HAD A "PARTY". "PARTIES" ARE FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU WHO NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT TO THINK.

Now FUCK YOU.

Math is hard.
View attachment 433283

-- Pogo

think:

LAST TIME, FUCKHEAD.

I DO NOT HAVE A "PARTY". I HAVE NEVER HAD A "PARTY". "PARTIES" ARE FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU WHO NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT TO THINK.

Now FUCK YOU.
No, you're the dumbest liberal by far.

Forum List

Back