Trump Christmas Message

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Indeed, a "landslide" margin of negative seven million plus votes.

Math is hard.
Sorry dummy...you nor anyone else will ever convince me that Trump lost...I can think for myself...I don't need CNN telling what is what...100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....
Lol... Poor baby, can’t face reality. As a word of advice, lying to yourself about 100 million people thinking the election is fraudulent will do nothing to lift you up from your state of delusion and despair.
Are you going to tell me that thousands of idiots like you don't still believe Russia colluded with the Trump campaign?....don't make me laugh flower boy....
Stop with your idiocy. Trump lost. Get over it.
No he didn't...do you really believe Joe got more votes than Obama and Hillary?....come on man.....its not possible...and we all know it....Biden is not the President elect he is the maybe soon to be white house resident.....he will never be my president...you can't steal elections and have things go your way and have the people love and respect you...he is going down...you watch....

He is happy because he knows he won in a landslide...he knows he succeeded beyond anyone's predictions...God Bless you Mr. President Trump and God Bless the first lady and Vice President Pence and Mrs. Pence.....

Math is hard.
Sorry dummy...you nor anyone else will ever convince me that Trump lost...I can think for myself...I don't need CNN telling what is what...100 million American people think the election was fraudulent....
Lol... Poor baby, can’t face reality. As a word of advice, lying to yourself about 100 million people thinking the election is fraudulent will do nothing to lift you up from your state of delusion and despair.
Are you going to tell me that thousands of idiots like you don't still believe Russia colluded with the Trump campaign?....don't make me laugh flower boy....
Stop with your idiocy. Trump lost. Get over it.
No he didn't...do you really believe Joe got more votes than Obama and Hillary?....come on man.....its not possible...and we all know it....Biden is not the President elect he is the maybe soon to be white house resident.....he will never be my president...you can't steal elections and have things go your way and have the people love and respect you...he is going down...you watch....

When I posted "math is hard" I thought I was just posting sarcastic snark. Apparently math really is hard, even simple shit like WAY LARGER POOL OF VOTES.

Yes Both Biden AND Rump got more votes than any candies in history, and that's because election turnout went up 16% to the highest turnout since the nineteenth century, STUPID.

Holy SHIT I can't believe you actually put your name on that level of idiocy.

No he didn't...do you really believe Joe got more votes than Obama and Hillary?....come on man.....its not possible...and we all know it....

Stop saying this 'we' Cult45 bullshit. 'We' think you're all fucking morons.

Biden is not the President elect he is the maybe soon to be white house resident.....he will never be my president...you can't steal elections and have things go your way and have the people love and respect you...he is going down...you watch....

Biden won. You're being a sore loser. Go fuck yourself.

DwpPhRHWkAIcTqY.jpg

Math is hard.

I find it funny that Trump's presidency began with Russia....and it's going out in flames.....and what are we discussing? (in addition to the response to the pandemic he fucked up)....Russia!:auiqs.jpg:

Math is hard.
They are desperate for the Trump voters to give the Vegetable and his Whore credibility

No he didn't...do you really believe Joe got more votes than Obama and Hillary?....come on man.....its not possible...and we all know it....

Biden is not the President elect he is the maybe soon to be white house resident.....he will never be my president...you can't steal elections and have things go your way and have the people love and respect you...he is going down...you watch....

You think the US Olympic basketball team were sore losers in 1972?
Sometimes grievances are legit. Especially when brought by non-democrats.

None of this Cult45 bullshit is legit and we all know it.

Math is hard.
They are desperate for the Trump voters to give the Vegetable and his Whore credibility

I believe you believe that, but you're wrong.

Not this we. You’re obviously referring to your democrat group-thinking parrots.

Not this we. You’re obviously referring to your democrat group-thinking parrots.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.
You need to explain yourself. I made a pointed post.

Wrong again.

You assume I respect you.

Wrong again.

You assume I respect you.
I was just giving you an opportunity to apply intellect. I guess that goes against your standards.

Forum List

Back