Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' That's him.

Which is it?

• Trump hasn't got a clue

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Trumps losing his marbles

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Yeah............I heard him say that in his speech today.

Wonder if anyone told him about his serious faux pax?

I mean................wow....................does Trump think that everything that is outside of CONUS is a foreign country?

Are you sure he didn't mean Virgin Airlines?

You guys here are so fucking lazy.

Trump says he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands' - The ...
upload_2017-10-13_17-1-39.jpeg
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-says-he-met-with-the-president...
10 hours ago
President Trump said on Oct. 13 that his administration will continue to help with hurricane recovery, and that ...

Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/virgin-islands-president...trump/index.html
3 hours ago - Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' -- which is him ... and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands," he told the audience of ...
Trump Says He Met With The President Of The Virgin Islands, Which Is ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-president-virgin-islands_us_59e0dceae4b0...
6 hours ago - President Donald Trump said Friday that he had met with the president of the Virgin Islands to discuss hurricane relief efforts.Trump is the ...
Trump Says He Met President of the Virgin Islands—That's Him - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../trump-says-he-met-president-of-the-virgin-islandsthats-him.html
51 mins ago - 'I Met With the President of the Virgin Islands,' Says Trump, the ... He'll break the dronelike cadence he uses when reading prepared text, look ...
Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' There's ...
Trump claims he ‘met with the president of the Virgin Islands.’ There’s just one problem.
9 hours ago - Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands. ... President Trump started his speech to the Values Voters Summit on Friday with a ... to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands,” he said.
Internet ridicules Trump for saying he spoke to 'the President of Virgin ...
‘Complete moron’: Internet ridicules Trump for saying he spoke to ‘the President of Virgin Islands’ — aka himself...
5 hours ago - So Trump just said that he met the president of the Virgin Islands. Wow! Does he go a day without being a Fucking Moron? — ronitaylor ...

Let it go lefties. Fishing for Media Matters crap every day just makes y'all look like whiny losers.

I didn't get this from MediaMatters, asshole. It's ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Here's a link to CNN where you can hear him say it on video..................

Trump refers to Virgin Islands governor as President - CNNPolitics

Here's a link that you can read from Newsweek................

Trump says he talked to the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, which, hate to break the news, is himself

Shit...................even Teen Vogue is mocking him for his latest gaffe..........

The Internet Is Dragging Donald Trump for Not Knowing He's the President of the Virgin Islands

Obama said he visited 57 states.

Every public figure mis-speakes from time to time.

Can you do any better at all?

I bought Unilever stock right after the election. Made a fair sum.

It makes Vaseline and you butt-hurt liberal numb-skulls have been buying it by the case. Get an 8 year supply.

Let it go lefties. Fishing for Media Matters crap every day just makes y'all look like whiny losers. If your life is centered around "looking for 2020" y'all might be in for another shock that you might not recover from.
You had your fun with Obama and 57 states.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Damn, he's dumb.
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM
Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' That's him.

11:35 a.m. ET

Donald Trump is the president of the United States and all its territories, including Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa. Another territory that Trump presides over is an island chain handily named "the United States Virgin Islands," lest anyone forgets to whom it belongs.

Still, it seems that fact can nevertheless slip one's mind on occasion. Energy Secretary Rick Perry, for example, was corrected Thursday for calling the U.S. Virgin Islands its own country, The Washington Post reports. ("It's America," Rep. Kathy Castor (D-Fla.) told Perry. "They're American citizens, so it's not a country.")

Then on Friday, Trump told attendees of the 2017 Value Voters summit: "I met with the president of the Virgin Islands." As mentioned above, Trump is the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
<more>

Are you sure he didn't mean Virgin Airlines?

You guys here are so fucking lazy.

Trump says he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands' - The ...
View attachment 154188
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-says-he-met-with-the-president...
10 hours ago
President Trump said on Oct. 13 that his administration will continue to help with hurricane recovery, and that ...

Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/virgin-islands-president...trump/index.html
3 hours ago - Trump says he spoke to Virgin Islands' 'president' -- which is him ... and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands," he told the audience of ...
Trump Says He Met With The President Of The Virgin Islands, Which Is ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-president-virgin-islands_us_59e0dceae4b0...
6 hours ago - President Donald Trump said Friday that he had met with the president of the Virgin Islands to discuss hurricane relief efforts.Trump is the ...
Trump Says He Met President of the Virgin Islands—That's Him - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../trump-says-he-met-president-of-the-virgin-islandsthats-him.html
51 mins ago - 'I Met With the President of the Virgin Islands,' Says Trump, the ... He'll break the dronelike cadence he uses when reading prepared text, look ...
Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' There's ...
Trump claims he ‘met with the president of the Virgin Islands.’ There’s just one problem.
9 hours ago - Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands. ... President Trump started his speech to the Values Voters Summit on Friday with a ... to Puerto Rico, and I met with the president of the Virgin Islands,” he said.
Internet ridicules Trump for saying he spoke to 'the President of Virgin ...
‘Complete moron’: Internet ridicules Trump for saying he spoke to ‘the President of Virgin Islands’ — aka himself...
5 hours ago - So Trump just said that he met the president of the Virgin Islands. Wow! Does he go a day without being a Fucking Moron? — ronitaylor ...

I'm making a joke, chill.

Trump found the President of the US V.I. to be the kindest, most terrific, President in history. With really big hands.

Let it go lefties. Fishing for Media Matters crap every day just makes y'all look like whiny losers.

I didn't get this from MediaMatters, asshole. It's ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Here's a link to CNN where you can hear him say it on video..................

Trump refers to Virgin Islands governor as President - CNNPolitics

Here's a link that you can read from Newsweek................

Trump says he talked to the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, which, hate to break the news, is himself

Shit...................even Teen Vogue is mocking him for his latest gaffe..........

The Internet Is Dragging Donald Trump for Not Knowing He's the President of the Virgin Islands

Teen Vogue wouldn't know the Virgin Islands from a virgin teenager.

Wow.................doesn't Trump even look at a map? It's clearly labeled U.S. Virgin Islands.

Or...................maybe Trump hasn't figured out he won the election yet, which is why he's still campaigning.

Donald said he met with the President of the Virgin Islands.
What a fucking, fucking, fucking stupid idiot.

So you never misspoke? Or black jesus never did? OR Clinton? You idiots need to get a grip before you go over the edge.

Hmmmm...
Breaking! Obama has declared that all 57 states will go to Hillary!

Obama says they didn't count all 57 states yet.

Enjoy the karma, hypocrite.

Last edited:
No, not like 57 States. That was a verbal gaffe (meant to say 47), while Trump's gaffe was the result of pure ignorance.

Sorry...............you can't say it was pure ignorance. There was quite a bit of hyperbole mixed in with the ignorance. Remember, Trump never talks to underlings, has the best people, is the smartest and bestest deal maker, etc. etc. etc.

He probably figured that since it wasn't part of the CONUS and it was surrounded by water, it must be a foreign country with it's own government and president.

Kinda like what he thought about PR.

No, not like 57 States. That was a verbal gaffe (meant to say 47), while Trump's gaffe was the result of pure ignorance.
Why would he say 47? I think it's 56 states and inhabited territories (Puerto Rico, US Virigin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, DC).

Why would he say 47? I think it's 56 states and inhabited territories (Puerto Rico, US Virigin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, DC).
"Why would he say 47"

Because he was referring to the lower 48, saying he had "one more" to go to.

Forum List

Back