Trump claims once again everyone can get tested for Coronavirus, and it is still untrue

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

View attachment 335264
Nothing like a post in search of an argument.
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.
The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.
It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

I can get tested tomorrow.
I guess you must live in a blue state where they put the infected into nursing homes to kill off the elderly.
What does putting the infected into nursing homes have to do with getting tested? Lol! You can get tested tomorrow? I can't. Trump lied.

What state do you live in?
Just trying to point out the ineptitude of blue states.
If you're dumb enough to put the infected into nursing homes it wouldnt surprise me if they couldnt manage to test the population of that state.
Really? Lol! I posted the links for you and others to dismantle if you can. That hasn't happened yet. You lose. Blue states, red states, what does that have to do with Trumps lies?

What state do you live in.

Are ya fucken stupid?
It's on every post I make.
Are you? That's your story. How do we know you are not lying? By the way, I don't reveal where I live. Thanks for the interest.

Why would I lie about where I live?
I'll do you one better. I live in Katy Texas just outside of Houston on the sixth fairway of a top five master planned community in the U.S.
I don't give a shit. I don't divulge my address to anyone unless I know them well.

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

View attachment 335264
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.
The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.
It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

I guess you must live in a blue state where they put the infected into nursing homes to kill off the elderly.
What does putting the infected into nursing homes have to do with getting tested? Lol! You can get tested tomorrow? I can't. Trump lied.

If you're dumb enough to put the infected into nursing homes it wouldnt surprise me if they couldnt manage to test the population of that state.
Really? Lol! I posted the links for you and others to dismantle if you can. That hasn't happened yet. You lose. Blue states, red states, what does that have to do with Trumps lies?

Are ya fucken stupid?
Are you? That's your story. How do we know you are not lying? By the way, I don't reveal where I live. Thanks for the interest.

I'll do you one better. I live in Katy Texas just outside of Houston on the sixth fairway of a top five master planned community in the U.S.
I don't give a shit. I don't divulge my address to anyone unless I know them well.

Since when is an entire state your address?

View attachment 335264

They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them.
Not all indian nations have access to testing. Trump is a liar.
The White House gave IHS priority over testing. So once again you are wrong.

View attachment 335264

They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them.

Derpity... derp,derp,derp!!!
And in conclusion..Derp.
"Coming to Indian country?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:So, you admit I'm right. Trump was lying, when back in April he said anyone could get a test. And it's just coming to Indians? Shit man. You're a lot of fun with your bs.

View attachment 335264

Are ya fucken stupid?

If you're giving us Katy Texas, just give us the street and number too. Lol!

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.
"Coming to Indian country?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:So, you admit I'm right. Trump was lying, when back in April he said anyone could get a test. And it's just coming to Indians? Shit man. You're a lot of fun with your bs.

Those indians can leave the res,you know that right?
So no,nothing was stopping them from getting tested.

View attachment 335264

Are ya fucken stupid?

If you're giving us Katy Texas, just give us the street and number too. Lol!

Why wont you tell us what state you live in?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.
Dipshit the article says they were already received and distributed. Prior to May 4th.

just admit you don’t know what the hell you are talking about already.

View attachment 335264

Tribes Aren't Getting COVID-19 Aid Because Federal Agencies Are Flailing "Wrong again?" Lol!

But testing numbers are also incomplete. The IHS includes a network of facilities operated by the IHS, tribal health services, and urban providers. Only IHS direct service facilities are required to report their data , representing about 17% of the facilities in the system. For all others, data sharing is voluntary. According to an IHS spokesperson, about a third of tribally run and urban facilities have reported their numbers.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

View attachment 335264

Tribes Aren't Getting COVID-19 Aid Because Federal Agencies Are Flailing "Wrong again?" Lol!

But testing numbers are also incomplete. The IHS includes a network of facilities operated by the IHS, tribal health services, and urban providers. Only IHS direct service facilities are required to report their data , representing about 17% of the facilities in the system. For all others, data sharing is voluntary. According to an IHS spokesperson, about a third of tribally run and urban facilities have reported their numbers.

I heard we've been giving the indians special blankets in their time of need.

View attachment 335264

That’s not related to testing. They are talking about how the Native Americans are not included in the COVID statistics in states like NY,Arizona,California etc because they are being lumped in with “Whites” or “other” instead of their actual race. If they were categorized correctly you would see their infection rate is extremely high.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Less than adequate health facilities are another concern. At the Oglala Sioux in South Dakota, President Julian Bear Runner said the federal Indian Health Services facilities “are not well equipped.” For the tribe’s 50,000 members, there are 24 coronavirus test kits, six ventilators and four beds set aside for quarantine at the Pine Ridge Hospital. https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/04/04/native-american-coronavirus/ Trump lied.

View attachment 335264

That’s not related to testing. They are talking about how the Native Americans are not included in the COVID statistics in states like NY,Arizona,California etc because they are being lumped in with “Whites” or “other” instead of their actual race. If they were categorized correctly you would see their infection rate is extremely high.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/04/04/native-american-coronavirus/

Less than adequate health facilities are another concern. At the Oglala Sioux in South Dakota, President Julian Bear Runner said the federal Indian Health Services facilities “are not well equipped.” For the tribe’s 50,000 members, there are 24 coronavirus test kits, six ventilators and four beds set aside for quarantine at the Pine Ridge Hospital. You are way over your head with this argument. Reality is, Trump lied, and not everyone can get tested. Even Indians.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Less than adequate health facilities are another concern. At the Oglala Sioux in South Dakota, President Julian Bear Runner said the federal Indian Health Services facilities “are not well equipped.” For the tribe’s 50,000 members, there are 24 coronavirus test kits, six ventilators and four beds set aside for quarantine at the Pine Ridge Hospital. https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/04/04/native-american-coronavirus/ Trump lied.

That shits more than a month old.

View attachment 335264

I heard we've been giving the indians special blankets in their time of need.
And that's your argument? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Shiiiit!

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
That’s because the IHS facilities don’t really have ER’s. These patients are sent to other Hospitals that have those facilities and IHS pays the bills. But The Navajo Nation has recieved more testing kits than NY,California etc...like I said they were given priority by the WH.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

That shits more than a month old.
Trumps lies about Coronaviruse go all the way back to the middle of January. What's your point?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
That’s because the IHS facilities don’t really have ER’s. These patients are sent to other Hospitals that have those facilities and IHS pays the bills. But The Navajo Nation has recieved more testing kits than NY,California etc...like I said they were given priority by the WH.
Well, cut off my legs and call me shorty. Sure took the air out of your lying post now didn't it?

Forum List

Back