Trump claims once again everyone can get tested for Coronavirus, and it is still untrue

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

View attachment 335264
Nothing like a post in search of an argument.
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.
The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.
It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

I can get tested tomorrow.
I guess you must live in a blue state where they put the infected into nursing homes to kill off the elderly.
What does putting the infected into nursing homes have to do with getting tested? Lol! You can get tested tomorrow? I can't. Trump lied.

What state do you live in?
Just trying to point out the ineptitude of blue states.
If you're dumb enough to put the infected into nursing homes it wouldnt surprise me if they couldnt manage to test the population of that state.
They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them.
Not all indian nations have access to testing. Trump is a liar.
The White House gave IHS priority over testing. So once again you are wrong.

Tribes Aren't Getting COVID-19 Aid Because Federal Agencies Are Flailing "Wrong again?" Lol!

But testing numbers are also incomplete. The IHS includes a network of facilities operated by the IHS, tribal health services, and urban providers. Only IHS direct service facilities are required to report their data , representing about 17% of the facilities in the system. For all others, data sharing is voluntary. According to an IHS spokesperson, about a third of tribally run and urban facilities have reported their numbers.

I heard we've been giving the indians special blankets in their time of need.
And that's your argument? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Shiiiit!

Can't say I've ever known anyone so stupid that they would miss my meaning.
First time for everything I guess.

Maybe they should go spend a week or so in a sweat lodge and see what the spirits have to say.

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

View attachment 335264
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.
The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.
It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

I guess you must live in a blue state where they put the infected into nursing homes to kill off the elderly.
What does putting the infected into nursing homes have to do with getting tested? Lol! You can get tested tomorrow? I can't. Trump lied.

If you're dumb enough to put the infected into nursing homes it wouldnt surprise me if they couldnt manage to test the population of that state.
They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them.

Derpity... derp,derp,derp!!!
And in conclusion..Derp.
"Coming to Indian country?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:So, you admit I'm right. Trump was lying, when back in April he said anyone could get a test. And it's just coming to Indians? Shit man. You're a lot of fun with your bs.

Those indians can leave the res,you know that right?
So no,nothing was stopping them from getting tested.
Yep and for free.
Less than adequate health facilities are another concern. At the Oglala Sioux in South Dakota, President Julian Bear Runner said the federal Indian Health Services facilities “are not well equipped.” For the tribe’s 50,000 members, there are 24 coronavirus test kits, six ventilators and four beds set aside for quarantine at the Pine Ridge Hospital. https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/04/04/native-american-coronavirus/ Trump lied.

That shits more than a month old.
Trumps lies about Coronaviruse go all the way back to the middle of January. What's your point?
You might as well give it up. I deal with IHS everyday. I work in healthcare. They have specific procedures they follow.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.
"Coming to Indian country?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:So, you admit I'm right. Trump was lying, when back in April he said anyone could get a test. And it's just coming to Indians? Shit man. You're a lot of fun with your bs.

Yep and for free.
Less than adequate health facilities are another concern. At the Oglala Sioux in South Dakota, President Julian Bear Runner said the federal Indian Health Services facilities “are not well equipped.” For the tribe’s 50,000 members, there are 24 coronavirus test kits, six ventilators and four beds set aside for quarantine at the Pine Ridge Hospital. https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/04/04/native-american-coronavirus/ Trump lied.
That’s because the IHS facilities don’t really have ER’s. These patients are sent to other Hospitals that have those facilities and IHS pays the bills. But The Navajo Nation has recieved more testing kits than NY,California etc...like I said they were given priority by the WH.
Well, cut off my legs and call me shorty. Sure took the air out of your lying post now didn't it?
No it didn’t. You are still wrong and talking out of your ass.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
That’s because the IHS facilities don’t really have ER’s. These patients are sent to other Hospitals that have those facilities and IHS pays the bills. But The Navajo Nation has recieved more testing kits than NY,California etc...like I said they were given priority by the WH.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

Trumps lies about Coronaviruse go all the way back to the middle of January. What's your point?
You might as well give it up. I deal with IHS everyday. I work in healthcare. They have specific procedures they follow.
You just might, but not every Indian has access to testing, as I pointed out. My thread talks about Trump and his lies about everyone having access to testing. Remember?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Yeah. Native Americans get free healthcare through the federal government via IHS. They have to apply and be approved for services by the Tribes. You can spam every IHS article you can google. You are still wrong about testing.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

You just might, but not every Indian has access to testing, as I pointed out. My thread talks about Trump and his lies about everyone having access to testing. Remember?
And I already posted proof that the White House gave the Navajo Nation priority over testing.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Well, cut off my legs and call me shorty. Sure took the air out of your lying post now didn't it?
This is you from post#91.
They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them. This is not what my OP is about. My OP is about Trump lying about everyone being able to get a test.

And now that you've put your foot in your mouth, here's a spoiler alert for your off topic. "All states have tests", says shit about all people being able to get tested. Comprende?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Yeah. Native Americans get free healthcare through the federal government via IHS. They have to apply and be approved for services by the Tribes. You can spam every IHS article you can google. You are still wrong about testing.
Indian lands are sovereign. Trump has no authority to give or withhold tests.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
Then provide the link where testing has been accomplished and accessible for all Indians, while you bring up an off topic subject. That still doesn't debunk my claim about Trump lying over testing.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
WTF does that have to do with anything?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

And I already posted proof that the White House gave the Navajo Nation priority over testing.
So? I could give a shit. What's that got to do with Trump and his lies about testing? Nothing! Lol!

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

And everyone does have access.

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

And everyone does have access.
Then prove it. Because I certainly proved "you" wrong.

Who gives a shit

The fucking tests could be designed to detect blood cells for all we know

What was the latest country to claim they bought defective tests from China...I forget

Could it be the tests aren't defective...they were designed to detect
a different virus or strain actually infecting people in China

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
They even managed to have testing sites for the Navajo Nation. All states have them. This is not what my OP is about. My OP is about Trump lying about everyone being able to get a test.

And now that you've put your foot in your mouth, here's a spoiler alert for your off topic. "All states have tests", says shit about all people being able to get tested. Comprende?

Millions of tests have been given, how many people are walking around with coughs and fevers of unknown cause they need verified to see if its Covid?

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

I realize you can’t comprehend the written word but per the IHS article above:

The IHS has been given priority access to rapid point-of-care COVID-19 test systems as part of White House efforts to expand access to testing in rural communities,” Christensen says in an email. The agency has received and distributed 250 ID NOW COVID-19 care test systems to federal and tribal health care facilities throughout Indian Country in 31 states. The Navajo Nation received 36 of the systems, she says.

“This test allows for medical diagnostic testing at the time and place of patient care, provides COVID-19 results in under 13 minutes, and expands the capacity for coronavirus testing for individuals exhibiting symptoms as well as for health care professionals and the first responder community,”

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.
IHS asked he sent them.

The IHS has been given priority access to rapid point-of-care COVID-19 test systems as part of White House efforts to expand access to testing in rural communities,” Christensen says in an email. The agency has received and distributed 250 ID NOW COVID-19 care test systems to federal and tribal health care facilities throughout Indian Country in 31 states. The Navajo Nation received 36 of the systems, she says.

“This test allows for medical diagnostic testing at the time and place of patient care, provides COVID-19 results in under 13 minutes, and expands the capacity for coronavirus testing for individuals exhibiting symptoms as well as for health care professionals and the first responder community,”

View attachment 335264

And in conclusion..Derp.

Yep and for free.

Millions of tests have been given, how many people are walking around with coughs and fevers of unknown cause they need verified to see if its Covid?
That's a non-argument against Trumps lies. Next?

Forum List

Back