Trump clears path for Assange to leave London

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Clears Path for Assange to Leave London
WASHINGTON, D.C. – In the past few days, a series of unexpected developments have cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without fear of arrest.
------------------------------------------------
I'm guessing if he is set free he won't be very safe. THe deep state will see to it he ooops commit suicide. When those of us who don't have our heads up our asses will know it was an inside job to take him out so he keeps his mouth shut.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – In the past few days, a series of unexpected developments have cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without fear of arrest.
I'm guessing if he is set free he won't be very safe. THe deep state will see to it he ooops commit suicide. When those of us who don't have our heads up our asses will know it was an inside job to take him out so he keeps his mouth shut.

Trump needs to sign some kind of executive order that would protect him and those who try and kill him will be dealt with harshly.

• Banned

Trump needs to sign some kind of executive order that would protect him and those who try and kill him will be dealt with harshly.

Agreed.

He should be considered a hero. Exposing the fraud and criminality that is government, is heroic.

Yeah...it is likely he will magically commit suicide shortly after gaining freedom.

Agreed.

He should be considered a hero. Exposing the fraud and criminality that is government, is heroic.

Yeah...it is likely he will magically commit suicide shortly after gaining freedom.

The Clinton Curse!

Agreed.

He is not a hero. He hates America and has published stolen government information. He is a enemy of this country and so are you.

of course he is. Assange dutifully worked with the Russians to dump Russian propaganda to help trump.

why wouldn't the treasonous orange kleptocrat reward him?

of course he is. Assange dutifully worked with the Russians to dump Russian propaganda to help trump.

why wouldn't the treasonous orange kleptocrat reward him?
propaganda? ok

upload_2018-1-4_13-30-37.png

What is behind the cryptic tweet of Assange at 3 A.M. Dec, 31? Assange hasn’t been heard from for 3 days following a tweet of a key & a music video. Does a message from QAnon hold the key?

Assange & QAnon: Dead Man Tweet Or Free At Last?

Forum List

Back