Republicans believe in "States Rights", but only when it comes to the ability to discriminate.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
You know how Republicans are constantly crying for states rights.

That's so they can discriminate against gays, blacks, Hispanics, women and others.

That's why these people must be defeated. They are liars, they are evil, they are against America. There are no Republican policies meant to help the majority of Americans.

Legalized marijuana use threatened as Sessions rescinds Obama-era directive that eased federal enforcement

Republicans talk about supporting freedom overseas, but here? Not so much.

You know how Republicans are constantly crying for states rights.

That's so they can discriminate against gays, blacks, Hispanics, women and others.

That's why these people must be defeated. They are liars, they are evil, they are against America. There are no Republican policies meant to help the majority of Americans.

Legalized marijuana use threatened as Sessions rescinds Obama-era directive that eased federal enforcement

Republicans talk about supporting freedom overseas, but here? Not so much.
The duopoly is hell bent on their own form of statism.
Grow up, dumbfuck.

But screw state's rights when it came to gay marriage....right?
Not trying to change the subject. Just throwing my opinion out there.. but when the fed gov got involved with marriage, it kind of rinsed away that analogy, didnt it?

Not trying to change the subject. Just throwing my opinion out there.. but when the fed gov got involved with marriage, it kind of rinsed away that analogy, didnt it?

I'm a firm believer in state's rights. Keep the feds out of it
i agree with that.
So does that mean you are a supporter of the legalization of pot at the fed level?

i agree with that.
So does that mean you are a supporter of the legalization of pot at the fed level?

No leave it up to the states. Personally I think smoking that shit is for losers anyway

i agree with that.

No leave it up to the states. Personally I think smoking that shit is for losers anyway
It can certainly make the weaker ones losers. Of course, they were more than likely losers anyways.

Because the GOP has a right to discriminate.

That's why they believe they have the right to fuk over some minority, but how dare that minority complain. We are talking about the "rights" of white Republicans to discriminate. It's Gawd given.

Smoking pot is your decision to do what you want with your own body.

Republicans compare that to fuking over gays. Why? Because they believe they own the country and the minorities within that country.
Their believe is that it's just the way it's supposed to be.

Forum List

Back