Republicans believe in "States Rights", but only when it comes to the ability to discriminate.

You know how Republicans are constantly crying for states rights.

That's so they can discriminate against gays, blacks, Hispanics, women and others.

That's why these people must be defeated. They are liars, they are evil, they are against America. There are no Republican policies meant to help the majority of Americans.

Legalized marijuana use threatened as Sessions rescinds Obama-era directive that eased federal enforcement

Republicans talk about supporting freedom overseas, but here? Not so much.

Civil war ended states rights now didn't?

just as long as they discriminate against the people I hate --that's fine with me

But screw state's rights when it came to gay marriage....right?
So you do hate gays.

I knew it.

Well, at least you've decided to admit it.

I never admitted any such thing you befuddled jackass. You're too stupid, I mean seriously you want states to have rights but only on issues you want them to. If its an issue dear to your partisan ass you want the Feds to step in.

Good gawd Derp you're so transparent a 10 year old can figure you out. You create thread after stupid thread, get shellacked and don't even realize it.

How'd you ever survive this long?

So you do hate gays.

I knew it.

I never admitted any such thing you befuddled jackass. You're too stupid, I mean seriously you want states to have rights but only on issues you want them to. If its an issue dear to your partisan ass you want the Feds to step in.

Good gawd Derp you're so transparent a 10 year old can figure you out. You create thread after stupid thread, get shellacked and don't even realize it.

This is where I'm going to have patience and enlighten your lack of human understanding.

In the past, men used women, through marriage, to enlarge, improve or protect their "holdings". The value of a woman was equal to the value of her dowry or what she could bring to the marriage. Their one purpose to have children and cement those ties.

But, for the most part, we grew passed that. Nowadays, men and women usually marry because they love each other. Who should stand between two people who love each other, uncoerced love? Between an adult man and an adult woman? Who are you to interfere in their life? Especially when you don't even know them?

If you give any reason besides, "I wouldn't do that", then you can't be taught and are beyond redemption.

However, it you are on the side of "Leave that man and woman alone", then it's obvious you can listen to at least some reason.

Haters and homophobes don't really believe that gay people have human emotions, not about each other. That two men or two women couldn't actually fall in love. Not "real" love. They say incredibly stupid things like "Well, if it's only about love and not sex, then why can't you marry a woman?

The bottom line is that two PEOPLE have fallen in love, two adult people. Something you are not involved in, and it has zero impact on your life, then you who are you to get between these people? Who do you think you are? That you have the nerve and the gall? Just go away and don't think about them. And as long as they meet community standards, leave them alone and stop thinking about them. Stop thinking about how you can figure out ways to hurt strangers you have never met.

So you do hate gays.

I knew it.

This is where I'm going to have patience and enlighten your lack of human understanding.

In the past, men used women, through marriage, to enlarge, improve or protect their "holdings". The value of a woman was equal to the value of her dowry or what she could bring to the marriage. Their one purpose to have children and cement those ties.

But, for the most part, we grew passed that. Nowadays, men and women usually marry because they love each other. Who should stand between two people who love each other, uncoerced love? Between an adult man and an adult woman? Who are you to interfere in their life? Especially when you don't even know them?

If you give any reason besides, "I wouldn't do that", then you can't be taught and are beyond redemption.

However, it you are on the side of "Leave that man and woman alone", then it's obvious you can listen to at least some reason.

Haters and homophobes don't really believe that gay people have human emotions, not about each other. That two men or two women couldn't actually fall in love. Not "real" love. They say incredibly stupid things like "Well, if it's only about love and not sex, then why can't you marry a woman?

The bottom line is that two PEOPLE have fallen in love, two adult people. Something you are not involved in, and it has zero impact on your life, then you who are you to get between these people? Who do you think you are? That you have the nerve and the gall? Just go away and don't think about them. And as long as they meet community standards, leave them alone and stop thinking about them. Stop thinking about how you can figure out ways to hurt strangers you have never met.

ROFLMAO @ YOU enlightening me. You idiot I think you're a freaking moron and wouldn't ask you for the time of day let alone enlightenment or advice.

Now get back to why YOU think the state's should have rights on certain issues but the Feds should be involved in others.

You have been cornered like a rat in your own thread. Know why? You're fucking stupid

So you do hate gays.

I knew it.

ROFLMAO @ YOU enlightening me. You idiot I think you're a freaking moron and wouldn't ask you for the time of day let alone enlightenment or advice.

Now get back to why YOU think the state's should have rights on certain issues but the Feds should be involved in others.

You have been cornered like a rat in your own thread. Know why? You're fucking stupid
Because I understand human emotions and you have none.

Come on, when you see unarmed blacks being shot, don't you giggle? Just a little?

When you see a hungry child, hungry because Republicans ended school lunch, don't you snicker, or even laugh out loud?

If you feel like that, no wonder you don't understand love.

That's so they can discriminate against gays, blacks, Hispanics, women and others.

That's why these people must be defeated. They are liars, they are evil, they are against America. There are no Republican policies meant to help the majority of Americans.

Legalized marijuana use threatened as Sessions rescinds Obama-era directive that eased federal enforcement

Hillary called blacks "super predators" who must be "brought to heel" and called Hispanics "needy". Dems are the real racists

Hillary called blacks "super predators" who must be "brought to heel" and called Hispanics "needy". Dems are the real racists
Many years ago.

It was after the five young blacks were accused of raping a young jogger. Hillary called them super predators, Trump called for them to be murdered.

Hillary backtracked.

Trump doubled down. Doubled down on insisting 5 young blacks be murdered for a horrendous crime they didn't commit. And he knew they were innocent.

Don't tell Donald Trump the Central Park 5 aren't guilty

Donald Trump's 30-year crusade against the Central Park Five

Trump wanting them to be murdered even after proven innocent isn't just "Trumpian", it's very, very Republican.

Don't you agree?

So you do hate gays.

I knew it.

Because I understand human emotions and you have none.

Come on, when you see unarmed blacks being shot, don't you giggle? Just a little?

When you see a hungry child, hungry because Republicans ended school lunch, don't you snicker, or even laugh out loud?

If you feel like that, no wonder you don't understand love.

Now you're making shit up.

We have three adopted children, Derp. Now why don't you tell me how many you've taken in. Loved, supported and called them your own regardless who gave birth to them.

I already know the answer, just like the rest of your ilk you scream conservatives hate children, want them to starve!!! ...and NEVER lift a finger to help one.

GFY yourself Derp. Just gfy.

Many of us are still calling for states rights. Can’t control what Sessions wants to do.

We want the states to decide on every issue like abortion, pot, alcohol, and anything else not covered under the constitution.

And of course conservatives abandon the notion of “states’ rights” when it comes to issues such as firearm regulatory measures, where they seek in the courts to overturn gun laws reflecting the ‘will of the people’ of that state.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

And of course conservatives abandon the notion of “states’ rights” when it comes to issues such as firearm regulatory measures, where they seek in the courts to overturn gun laws reflecting the ‘will of the people’ of that state.

That is a Constitutional issue. Check out the 2nd Amendment.

Can states ban abortion or is that federal law, too.
Taking away for a woman's right to choose is a federal issue. People have rights under the Constitution & you dipsticks want States to be ab;e to take those away.

If you knew anything at all you wouldn’t say such stupid shit. State’s rights only cover what isn’t specificied in the Constitution. Gun rights are the 2nd Amendment, moron.

Our rights and protected liberties are inalienable, they can be neither bestowed nor taken by any government, constitution, or man.

Consequently, the right to privacy is not subject to ‘majority rule,’ the states may not decide who will or will not have his Constitutional rights.

The states are prohibited by the Constitution from compelling a woman to give birth against her will.

Conservatives, for the most part, seek to violate a woman’s right to privacy, exhibiting their contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Our rights and protected liberties are inalienable, they can be neither bestowed nor taken by any government, constitution, or man.

Consequently, the right to privacy is not subject to ‘majority rule,’ the states may not decide who will or will not have his Constitutional rights.

The states are prohibited by the Constitution from compelling a woman to give birth against her will.

Conservatives, for the most part, seek to violate a woman’s right to privacy, exhibiting their contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

100% bull shit.

You do not have the liberty to commit murder.

Abortion is not a privacy issue.

They are not compelling her to give birth, they need to be preventing her from committing murder.

Again, you display a shocking lack of knowledge.

Forum List

Back