🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

That's right. When cruz becomes prez, we can retire the stars and stripes and fly the canadian flag.

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

Nonoonnonononnonooooo.....No Cruz. Bad News Cruz. He's worse than Rick Santorum when it comes to getting a grip on the 21st century.

Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

I just heard "Christian = automatically fake". Am I mistaken in assuming that the instant you hear that someone is a Christian, you kneejerk to the belief that they're "phony"?

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

I just heard "Christian = automatically fake". Am I mistaken in assuming that the instant you hear that someone is a Christian, you kneejerk to the belief that they're "phony"?

I said succinctly that Bush and Cruz are fake Christians. There is no "automatically fake" in my post. You wrote that.

I can't read the story, because I don't subscribe to the Wall Street Journal.

So what good is it...they could have surveyed the stack donor audience from the last debate for all we know

At best...super outlier.

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

Put stalk in it? Is that a Canadian phrase?

Forum List

Back