🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

NBC/Wall St poll? Get real

Keeping in mind that I pay no particular attention to polls, may I ask what your issue is with this one?

NBC/Wall St is notorious for bias, always look for their agenda. Real Clear is using this poll and two others, this poll has Trump @ +2 the other two have him at +20 and +15.....Houston we have a problem

You really don't understand what the WSJ is about nor who owns it. And you consider yourself so astute. Ass-toot, maybe.

Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

I just heard "Christian = automatically fake". Am I mistaken in assuming that the instant you hear that someone is a Christian, you kneejerk to the belief that they're "phony"?

I said succinctly that Bush and Cruz are fake Christians. There is no "automatically fake" in my post. You wrote that.

When did I say, "You specifically used these words"? I said that's what I heard you say. The problem with "it's just Cruz and Bush" is that I've heard you refer to virtually everyone who professes to be Christian in the same manner. Off the top of my head, I can't recall a single Christian in politics that you HAVEN'T leveled this accusation at.

So again I ask, am I mistaken in thinking this is a kneejerk reaction of yours? If not, perhaps you can point to something specifically "fake" about Cruz and/or Bush vis a vis their religious beliefs?

I guess since you don't read, you don't understand what the Wall Street Journal is and its credibility. Go back to Yahoo Finance.
WSJ = Open Borders, Business Visas and Off-shoring.

Which has what to do with how reliable their polling is?

They called a population of 400 people until they got the results they wanted.
The WSJ has been lying since at least the 1990s about what's good for Wall Street is good for Main Street.
Why should I trust them now?

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

Put stalk in it? Is that a Canadian phrase?

Day-yum...I didn't catch that! Hilarious! And then they wonder why we consider them low-information....

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

Put stalk in it? Is that a Canadian phrase?

Day-yum...I didn't catch that! Hilarious! And then they wonder why we consider them low-information....

Toro is not low information. He made a mistake.

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?
As an aside---
Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. But take comfort, you are not alone, there are millions of you who peddle this B.S.

Sorry, forgot to address the topic. Good, Cruz is taking over. FYI, there are no saints in politics. I cannot think of anyone more likely to do the right thing of the current candidates on either side, can you?

The WSJ has been lying since at least the 1990s about what's good for Wall Street is good for Main Street.

What year did faux news buy the Wall Street Journal?

People are starting to see more of our current president in Trump every day, and it's starting to scare the hell out of them.

People aren't very bright, then, because otherwise, they wouldn't just be STARTING to see it.

An obnoxious, petulant egomaniac is an obnoxious, petulant egomaniac, regardless of which side of the aisle he hails - or pretends to hail - from.

I guess since you don't read, you don't understand what the Wall Street Journal is and its credibility. Go back to Yahoo Finance.

No one is suggesting you trust them. I hate them (and I've been a subscriber for over seven years now), because it's a rightwing hit piece owned by Rupert Murdoch. But their polls have shown Trump in the lead ever since last summer. This is the first time they've shown him take a dive.

WSJ is the bible for rightwing millionaires and billionaires. You want to keep up with what they are doing behind your back.

People are starting to see more of our current president in Trump every day, and it's starting to scare the hell out of them.

People aren't very bright, then, because otherwise, they wouldn't just be STARTING to see it.

An obnoxious, petulant egomaniac is an obnoxious, petulant egomaniac, regardless of which side of the aisle he hails - or pretends to hail - from.
Don't talk about Cruz that way.

Keeping in mind that I pay no particular attention to polls, may I ask what your issue is with this one?

NBC/Wall St is notorious for bias, always look for their agenda. Real Clear is using this poll and two others, this poll has Trump @ +2 the other two have him at +20 and +15.....Houston we have a problem

You really don't understand what the WSJ is about nor who owns it. And you consider yourself so astute. Ass-toot, maybe.

I've got you in so many lies I've lost count....ZERO credibility. No go lie about someone else, I'm onto you

No one is suggesting you trust them. I hate them (and I've been a subscriber for over seven years now), because it's a rightwing hit piece owned by Rupert Murdoch. But their polls have shown Trump in the lead ever since last summer. This is the first time they've shown him take a dive.
400 people from an unspecified population...eh.

Trump will never make it to the WH. Betcha. The higher ups will see to it.

Too much NTP bullshit here to read here....lets just say it's more of the same. Over and over for a fucking decade.

Forum List

Back