🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

Nonoonnonononnonooooo.....No Cruz. Bad News Cruz. He's worse than Rick Santorum when it comes to getting a grip on the 21st century.
Ted Cruz could educate you on any topic on the planet, bozo.

WSJ = Open Borders, Business Visas and Off-shoring.

Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio

Political analysis of the Las Vegas debate immigration dust-up between Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio is missing a key ingredient: the money factor.

You can read the lips of the candidates till the cows come home. But you'll get to the truth much faster when you learn where pro-amnesty power brokers have placed their bets and hitched their wagons.

Rubio's brazenly fraudulent campaign to paint Cruz as soft on illegal immigration is a flabbergasting attempt to distract from the Florida junior senator's faithful allegiance to the open-borders donor class.

Here's what you need to know:

Facebook, Microsoft and Silicon Valley back Marco Rubio. Mark Zuckerberg is a social justice CEO who panders to Hispanics with his pro-amnesty, anti-deportation advocacy; Facebook is an H-1B visa dependent company working hard to obliterate hurdles to hiring an unlimited stream of cheap foreign tech workers. It's no coincidence that Facebook's lobbying outfit, FWD.us, was waging war on Sen. Cruz online this week in parallel with Sen. Rubio's disingenuous onstage attack.

The D.C. front group, which Zuckerberg seeded in 2013 with nearly $40 million during the Gang of Eight fight, has consistently provided political protection for Rubio as he carried their legislative wate
r
Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio on Creators.com

And Cruz was going to quintuple the number of Business Visas.

"Was".....Trumps loves foreign visas, where you been?:dunno:

Why Do Trump and Rubio Still Favor Cheap Foreign Labor?

marcorubiopickpocketextraordinaire.jpg

What is remarkable about the 2016 presidential election process thus far is the sheer volume of important questions that have not been asked. While the leftist media is busy asking candidates about their shoes, the things the American people should know—indeed, need to know—before they vote in the primaries and again in the fall never seem to come up.

In keeping with this pattern of discussing nonsense over substance, two of the candidates running for the Republican presidential nomination, Marco Rubio and Donald Trump, have never been asked to fully explain their position on foreign workers: Why do they both support the importation and use of cheap foreign labor, and the displacement of American employees?

While Rubio is widely known for his comprehensive amnesty bill, his name is also on another atrocious and much more recent immigration bill. He has yet to be asked about it at a debate or in any major forum on the campaign trail. In January 2015, Rubio joined Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) as an original co-sponsor of a bill that is deceptively named the Immigration Innovation (or “I-Squared”) Act. The only original thing about this bill is that its supporters have innovatively prevented the American people from noticing how economically destructive it would be if it ever became law

- See more at: Why Do Trump and Rubio Still Favor Cheap Foreign Labor?

You don't listen to Trump, I guess.
He's the ONLY Republican candidate who discusses the topic and he's anti-Business Visa.

He discusses illegals, not legal visas. He seems to like those

You're not watching Trump's interviews; he talks legal Business Visas ad nauseum.

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.
And it is an outlier with Cruz well within the margin of error of Trump.

I am ignoring it till something that isnt from a Trump hate site comes out.

WSJ = Open Borders, Business Visas and Off-shoring.

Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio

Political analysis of the Las Vegas debate immigration dust-up between Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio is missing a key ingredient: the money factor.

You can read the lips of the candidates till the cows come home. But you'll get to the truth much faster when you learn where pro-amnesty power brokers have placed their bets and hitched their wagons.

Rubio's brazenly fraudulent campaign to paint Cruz as soft on illegal immigration is a flabbergasting attempt to distract from the Florida junior senator's faithful allegiance to the open-borders donor class.

Here's what you need to know:

Facebook, Microsoft and Silicon Valley back Marco Rubio. Mark Zuckerberg is a social justice CEO who panders to Hispanics with his pro-amnesty, anti-deportation advocacy; Facebook is an H-1B visa dependent company working hard to obliterate hurdles to hiring an unlimited stream of cheap foreign tech workers. It's no coincidence that Facebook's lobbying outfit, FWD.us, was waging war on Sen. Cruz online this week in parallel with Sen. Rubio's disingenuous onstage attack.

The D.C. front group, which Zuckerberg seeded in 2013 with nearly $40 million during the Gang of Eight fight, has consistently provided political protection for Rubio as he carried their legislative wate
r
Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio on Creators.com

Ted Cruz Flips on H-1B Visas
The only one lying here is you. I have never been divorced nor have I ever claimed I was.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Your wife came over as a business visa.
That's what you told me when I was posting about the evil Bill Gates.
You are confusing me with someone else. My wife was born and raised in Florida

Ok...my apologies.
Name 3 issues you don't like about Trump.

He's financed a lot of liberals and was a fan of Hillary Clinton till recently. He also doesn't deal with negative adds very well. Temper Tantrums aren't very presidential actually

Almost everyone business person in my neighbor contributes to both parties for when they need favors.
It doesn't matter who's in office, they all come to all the Shul functions.

I'm sure you attend a reform Shul. Orthodox shuls don't normally bring in non- Jewish politicians

Then wouldn't it then lean more towards trump the obviously more liberal candidate?

I have no idea why they did what they did, again I'm simply pointing out you can't trust a NBC/Wall St poll, I've know this for years
Polls are nothing more then propganda. That doesn't mean they can't be accurate of only by mistake

Then why are you bothering me? Bored?
Because you are making baseless accusations with out facts.

I've posted links...you've simply blabbered....now be gone or I shall make you be gone. I have no patience for your nonsense
You posted links to old polls none of which is this poll if anything it leans towards this poll being more accurate considering the political leanings.

Ted Cruz Flips on H-1B Visas
Your wife came over as a business visa.
That's what you told me when I was posting about the evil Bill Gates.
You are confusing me with someone else. My wife was born and raised in Florida

Ok...my apologies.
Name 3 issues you don't like about Trump.

He's financed a lot of liberals and was a fan of Hillary Clinton till recently. He also doesn't deal with negative adds very well. Temper Tantrums aren't very presidential actually

Almost everyone business person in my neighbor contributes to both parties for when they need favors.
It doesn't matter who's in office, they all come to all the Shul functions.

I'm sure you attend a reform Shul. Orthodox shuls don't normally bring in non- Jewish politicians

I belong to 2 Orthodox Shuls, we have another 5 and the local politicians come to every annual Dinner, Annual Holocaust Memorial and anything to do with memorializing Jews or Israel.
You mean your Shul doesn't get local Representatives to come to important events like these?

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

It's hilarious you call Cruz and Bush fake Christians and say that is why you support the most fake of the fake Christians out there.

"Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?"

Oh my God...the irony.

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Trump is not only the most fake of Christians, he is the most fake of Republicans.

You posted links to old polls none of which is this poll if anything it leans towards this poll being more accurate considering the political leanings.
A supposedly national poll conducted 2-14 through 2-16, as opposed to 2-11 through 2-11 by USA Today?

Lol, that is too radical a swing in the same time frame as several previous polls.

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Bullshit, prove any of that, Tapatalk

You don't like Bribery!
I LOVE Bribery!

http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932

Remember when all the other Republican Candidates voted to increase the number of Business Visas and more Americans lost their jobs?

http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932

Remember when all the other Republican Candidates voted to increase the number off Business Visas and more Americans lost their jobs?
There was this crash in 2008. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers. That's when a LOT of Americans lost their jobs.

It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans or foreigners.

I know, I know. Some people think it had something to do with negroes, too, but they are retards.

"Bible thumper", phony jerk. fake prick, so much for left wing tolerance. You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein's presumed supreme court nominee told Americans that they could be subject to federal arrest for insulting a Muslem. I guess it's open season on Christian beliefs.

Forum List

Back