🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

• Suffolk University/USA Today Poll Shows Trump Holding Primary Leads
    suffolk.edu ^ | February 17
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and businessman Donald Trump continue to hold leads in their respective parties as presidential primary season picks up, according to a recent Suffolk University/USA Today national poll of likely voters. Clinton leads Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders 50 percent to 40 percent among Democrats and Democratic leaning-voters, with 10 percent still undecided. This is a significant change from a Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll taken two months ago, when Clinton led Sanders by 27 points (56 percent to 29 percent). On the Republican side, Trump (35 percent) holds a solid lead over Texas Sen. Ted Cruz...
  • The More Donald Trump Defies His Party, the More His Supporters Cheer
    The New York Times ^ | February 17,2016 | TRIP GABRIEL
    Mr. Trumps decision to seize on immigration as his signature issue has showed how out of step the Republican establishment is with rank-and-file voters. Mr. Trumps call to deport more than 11 million undocumented people in the country, denounced as impossible and inhumane, has substantial support. One in four voters in a New York Times poll last year said illegal immigrants should be required to leave the country. Exit polls from the New Hampshire primary, which Mr. Trump won decisively, showed 65 percent of Republicans supported his call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States. A CNN/ORC...
  • HPU Poll: Clinton Leads Democratic Primary; Trump#1 , Cruz#2, and Rubio#3 Have Most GOP Support (N Carolina)
    High Point University ^ | February 8, 2016
    HIGH POINT, N.C., Feb. 8, 2016 - The High Point University Poll has found former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the lead in North Carolina's Democratic Primary for President of the United States over Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. On the Republican side, more of North Carolina's likely Republican primary voters support Donald Trump. Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are his closest competitors. The survey of likely Democratic primary voters found that a majority (55 percent) support Secretary Clinton, and 29 percent favor Sen. Sanders. The other two candidates on the ballot - former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley...
  • Quinnipiac Poll: Cruz falls under Trump pummeling
    Fox News ^ | 2/17/2016 | Chris Stirewalt
    In the latest Quinnipiac University national survey of likely Republican voters, Trump jumps to 39 percent of the vote, up eight points from the beginning of the month. The Texas senator, meanwhile, saw his share of the vote drop four points to 18 percent. The big winner in the poll other than Trump is Florida Sen. Marco Rubio who held steady at 19 percent despite a setback in New Hampshire. With Cruz's slip, that was good enough to put Rubio in second place in this poll and for the first time the Real Clear Politics average of polls.
  • Trump up big in Nevada (Jeb at 1%)
    The Hill ^ | 2/17/16 | Bradford Richardson
    Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump holds a commanding lead in the party’s Feb. 23 Nevada caucuses, according to a CNN/ORC poll released on Wednesday. Trump has 45 percent support, followed by 19 percent who said they are backing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 17 percent who are backing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and 7 percent who are backing retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson. Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) comes in fifth, with 5 percent support, followed by former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, with 1 percent support.
  • Poll Watch: Trump Dominates SC by 20 Points
    Race for 2016 ^ | 1/17/16 | Matt Coulter
    Ann Selzer, she of Iowa polling fame, is branching out and doing polling in other states now. It bears mentioning that her Iowa surveys are done using voter lists, while this South Carolina survey is done using the same random digit dialing other polling companies use. It’s another data point as we inch our way closer to Saturday:

On second thought, I am thinking this poll could be accurate though, as it starts on the 12th and that is the day Scalia died.

So conservative voter concerns regarding the SCOTUS appointment may have peaked now, eclipsing security and immigration. That could explain a resurgence to Cruz.

Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?
As an aside---
Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. But take comfort, you are not alone, there are millions of you who peddle this B.S.

Sorry, forgot to address the topic. Good, Cruz is taking over. FYI, there are no saints in politics. I cannot think of anyone more likely to do the right thing of the current candidates on either side, can you?

So in 25 words or less, tell us about the Tea Party. Tell us about how they haven't split the GOP into fragments and causing Republicans to eat their own, as witnessed by the Trump/Cruz debacle. Tell us about how this evangelical garbage that the Tea Party embraces has brought Americans together and healed racism and sexism.

Go ahead. Put up or shut up.

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?
As an aside---
Nothing compares to the way you portray the tea party. You strike me as self deceived purveyor of lies on that particular matter. But take comfort, you are not alone, there are millions of you who peddle this B.S.

Sorry, forgot to address the topic. Good, Cruz is taking over. FYI, there are no saints in politics. I cannot think of anyone more likely to do the right thing of the current candidates on either side, can you?

So in 25 words or less, tell us about the Tea Party. Tell us about how they haven't split the GOP into fragments and causing Republicans to eat their own, as witnessed by the Trump/Cruz debacle. Tell us about how this evangelical garbage that the Tea Party embraces has brought Americans together and healed racism and sexism.

The GOP Establishment split the party by fucking over the Tea Party

As an aside---

Want to explain? Sorry, drive-by one liners mean you have no answers. Cruz and Rubio kiss Tea Party ass, in case you haven't noticed.

They called a population of 400 people until they got the results they wanted.
The WSJ has been lying since at least the 1990s about what's good for Wall Street is good for Main Street.
Why should I trust them now?

What year did faux news buy the Wall Street Journal?

Rupert Murdoch owns both Fox Noise and the WSJ under the banner of News Corporation.

As an aside---

Want to explain? Sorry, drive-by one liners mean you have no answers. Cruz and Rubio kiss Tea Party ass, in case you haven't noticed.
Not much difference, in reality, between the Tea Party and the Establishment.
Both populated by Open Borders, anti-American fucktards.
Heck, in that regard, not much difference with the Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../donald-trump-trai...
The Washington Post
2 hours ago - Outlier, or a sign of a post-debate shift? ... (The January NBC/WSJ poll also showed a tighter Trump-Cruz race than the polling average, but not ...

How can this not be an "OUTLIAR" when NO OTHER NATIONAL POLL shows anywhere near this outcome, and even RCP polls for the national election shows this, and the last Quinnipiac poll before this one was ONE DAY AGO, and showed Trump UP 20%!!!!!!!

I could not care less if they split the GOP into fragments or not. I just read comments of yours in the past that are moronic in what you accuse tea partiers of being like. (IMO) Now ask me what those were? Answer: I do not remember because your comments were not that important to me that I set them to memory.

So I will answer you this way. I personally am not aware of any tea party platform that I find radical or some kind of panic that should be set in for conservatives. Can you tell me what the tea party stands for that is so radical or "un-republican?"

Forum List

Back