🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Bullshit, prove any of that, Tapatalk
http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932
So no one ever does that? What did Trump do that involved bribery or unusual business practice?

And once Trump lost the initial case, he dropped it. And the woman would have gotten fair market value, so he wasnt robbing the gal.

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Bullshit, prove any of that, Tapatalk
http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932

Remember when all the other Republican Candidates voted to increase the number off Business Visas and more Americans lost their jobs?
There was this crash in 2008. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans or foreigners.

I know, I know. Some people think it had something to do with negroes, but they are retards.

Sure it does. What do you think happened with all those H1-Bs that were laid off?
They DIDN'T go back to India.
They replaced 700,000 Blacks a month.

Trump is not only the most fake of Christians, he is the most fake of Republicans.
I think he's running on their ticket because they, AND THE DEMS for that matter, no longer work for the people

And Cruz was going to quintuple the number of Business Visas.

Ted Cruz Flips on H-1B Visas
You are confusing me with someone else. My wife was born and raised in Florida

Ok...my apologies.
Name 3 issues you don't like about Trump.

He's financed a lot of liberals and was a fan of Hillary Clinton till recently. He also doesn't deal with negative adds very well. Temper Tantrums aren't very presidential actually

Almost everyone business person in my neighbor contributes to both parties for when they need favors.
It doesn't matter who's in office, they all come to all the Shul functions.

I'm sure you attend a reform Shul. Orthodox shuls don't normally bring in non- Jewish politicians

I belong to 2 Orthodox Shuls, we have another 5 and the local politicians come to every annual Dinner, Annual Holocaust Memorial and anything to do with memorializing Jews or Israel.
You mean your Shul doesn't get local Representatives to come to important events like these?

Who wants politicians pandering, mine is very small anyways

Ted Cruz Flips on H-1B Visas
Ok...my apologies.
Name 3 issues you don't like about Trump.

He's financed a lot of liberals and was a fan of Hillary Clinton till recently. He also doesn't deal with negative adds very well. Temper Tantrums aren't very presidential actually

Almost everyone business person in my neighbor contributes to both parties for when they need favors.

I'm sure you attend a reform Shul. Orthodox shuls don't normally bring in non- Jewish politicians

I belong to 2 Orthodox Shuls, we have another 5 and the local politicians come to every annual Dinner, Annual Holocaust Memorial and anything to do with memorializing Jews or Israel.
You mean your Shul doesn't get local Representatives to come to important events like these?

Ours is tremendous and we are very active with the surrounding community.
Politicians can get things done like providing security, fixing traffic lights and providing road blocks on Simchas Torah.

Cruz supporters are like Notre Dame fans 2013 in the BCS National Championship game against Alabama. Did ok the first drive but got beaten into embarrassment.

Ours is tremendous and we are very active with the surrounding community.
Politicians can get things done like providing security, fixing traffic lights and providing road blocks on Simchas Torah.

I use to attend a larger ones, I prefer smaller. We can get called up to the Torah pretty much any time we want, plus no bomb-sniffing dogs needed for the high holidays

NBC/Wall St poll? Get real

Keeping in mind that I pay no particular attention to polls, may I ask what your issue is with this one?

NBC/Wall St is notorious for bias, always look for their agenda. Real Clear is using this poll and two others, this poll has Trump @ +2 the other two have him at +20 and +15.....Houston we have a problem

And the problem is THE GOP IS STUCK WITH TRUMP!

The other poll shows Trump widening his lead...NBC/Comcast/Murdoch aarrgghhhhh! BS

Interesting poll if Trump were to disappear from the race in SC.

original.jpg

I was going to post this.

It's just one poll, with only 400 likely voters, so I wouldn't put too much stalk in it. However, the WSJ poll is a good one, and it's the first poll in months that has Trump trailing.

Which is a good thing.

to "let's shut down the government and cost the economy billions" cruz?

Forum List

Back