🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

Cbc2AvcUcAEBvdt.jpg:large

• Three Strikes - 3rd Time This Campaign Season NBC/WSJ Caught Promoting Agenda Polls
    The Conservative Treehouse ^ | 02/17/2016
    The team of NBC and Wall Street Journal (Rupert Murdoch owned) has struck again with their latest highly coordinated and heavily manufactured latest "Agenda Poll". We have previously revealed NBC/WSJ's prior two constructs....... [SNIP] Remember, an "agenda poll" is not created to show a statistical snapshot of the presidential race. An "agenda poll" has nothing to do with the support. Agenda Polls are manufactured to create media talking points, to create media narratives. Agenda polling is about setting out to make a story, to sell a specific narrative, by using polling as the means to justify the story you are...

NBC/Wall St poll? Get real
Yep that's what I said when I saw it. YAWN! Cruz can lead all he wants in ONE poll nationally he is getting CRUSHED in SC and going for his 2nd straight defeat and only won in Iowa due to cheating.

Well it gave the Trump haters a warm and fuzzy, maybe even a tingle down the leg
No surprise....Trump isn't worried and I am not worried. On a great note while I was shelling out 300+ dollars today for my car tag I went and voted for Donald J Trump in the Georgia Primary! :D

Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

Its a phony poll fabricated by the open border owner of fox news. there is no state where cruz is even close to trump, yet somehow magically cruz is ahead nationally in this one phony poll. by the way, trump is leading in texas big which is cruz/bush country.

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

Its a phony poll fabricated by the open border owner of fox news. there is no state where cruz is even close to trump, yet somehow magically cruz is ahead nationally in this one phony poll. by the way, trump is leading in texas big which is cruz/bush country.

You've got it figured out

He is? What poll? I saw where he had cut Cruz's lead in half but didn't know he was leading there now.

He is? What poll? I saw where he had cut Cruz's lead in half but didn't know he was leading there now.

you're quoting hitler?

damn, you''re sick

First, i conducted my own poll like open border pig WSJ, and found trump ahead in texas by 23. However, i did a search and found these results:

trump leads in texas - AOL Search Results.

First, i conducted my own poll like open border pig WSJ, and found trump ahead in texas by 23. However, i did a search and found these results:

trump leads in texas - AOL Search Results.
Hot damn! Thanks for that!

Just to make my point again, an agenda driven open border group produced a rigged poll with Trump -2 and on the same day a polling group that just wants to report accurate info has Trump +23

Would anyone on here be willing to bet money on cruz on a national vote right now? of course not. trump would beat him by 25% minimum nationally.

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. There's votes going everywhere. The RNC used National polling data to choose the pecking order of the debate stages. This, after they were warned not to by pollsters. National polls in the early stages are based on Name recognition only. This was probably done to keep Jeb Bush front and center on the stage, what they didn't count on was someone that had 100% name recognition, Donald Trump.
Pollsters: Don't trust us to winnow GOP field

You're right the Evangelical wing of the party crushed us in 2012, by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Romney's fate was sealed long before he even won the nomination. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

In 2016, it's Hispanics they chased off, when the Republican nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a Negative 75%
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

This is the Tea Party's insistence that they were not going to settle for an Establishment candidate. Anyone that whispered "immigration reform or pathway to citizenship" was a rino. In effect, they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Republicans look like a bunch of out of control chimpanzees on the debate stage, calling each other liars, continual fighting for the top spot of attention. It reminds me of a football game everyone going after the fumble--then someone picks it up and runs it into the end zone untouched. The one that picked this one up was Hillary Clinton.

Who knows the next Republican President may not even be born yet. One thing for certain though, until Republicans learn from past mistakes they will continue to lose National Elections from here on out.

Tea-Party-Cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
While I will probably back whomever wins the Republican nomination, I do not trust Trump to remain within the confines of the constitution any more than I trust Obama....

Forum List

Back