🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

While I will probably back whomever wins the Republican nomination, I do not trust Trump to remain within the confines of the constitution any more than I trust Obama....

Rubios love for illegals means i will vote for hillary over him and cruz will lose staes romney won, so trump is the only choice.

While I will probably back whomever wins the Republican nomination, I do not trust Trump to remain within the confines of the constitution any more than I trust Obama....

Rubios love for illegals means i will vote for hillary over him and cruz will lose staes romney won, so trump is the only choice.

So you would vote for Hillary because Rubio is light on immigration despite the fact that she is much worse?

So you would vote for Hillary because Rubio is light on immigration despite the fact that she is much worse?

light? he is pro-illegal. immigration is the only issue that matters. rubio will import millions of new democrats who will vote for big govt. Also, rubio is a dirt pig owned by 7 billionaires. rubio spits on you and me and his allegiance is to 7 people.

You guys are getting as nasty as the guys in the Clown Car! WHAT FUN!

Want to explain? Sorry, drive-by one liners mean you have no answers. Cruz and Rubio kiss Tea Party ass, in case you haven't noticed.

The GOP Establishment went to some trouble to capture the Tea Party movement and tie it to the GOP when it started back in 2009. They were deeply afraid of a major Third Party rising from the movement, so they encouraged Senator deMint to get financing for pro-Republican organizations like Freedom Works and the Koch brothers who were heavily involved in the movement. The GOP Establishment made a lot of promises as well to oppose the ACA, for example and defund it.

But once that tie was established and the movement had no real third party options due to its members thinking of themselves as Republicans, the GOP leadership began to break all these many promises. DeMint was jettisoned, Beck kicked out of FOX and Palin run out of office in Alaska through frivolous complaints.

Anyway, Cruz is not establishment, though Rubio certainly is, and that some TPM people support him is yet more evidence of gullibility on the TPM's part.

IMO, Rubio is well established as the biggest liar running to date, a bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary isnt screwing over her own constituency trying to export jobs and legalize tens of millions of black market laborers.

Not much difference, in reality, between the Tea Party and the Establishment.
Both populated by Open Borders, anti-American fucktards.
Heck, in that regard, not much difference with the Democrats.

I disagree. The TPM is more Libertarian in its roots than Christian and they do not trust DC any further than they could hit em with a large rock.

IMO, Rubio is well established as the biggest liar running to date, a bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary isnt screwing over her own constituency trying to export jobs and legalize tens of millions of black market laborers.

Rubio is a pig. I disagree about cruz not being establishment though. He talks a good game, but he has strong ties to lots of big money establishment donors.

race traitor?

wow... i thought people like you were only something i read about when they talked about people who were in jail.

is that where you post from?
You're not very bright!

Rubio is a pig. I disagree about cruz not being establishment though. He talks a good game, but he has strong ties to lots of big money establishment donors.
He has ties to Wall Street and thus I suspect he may be a stealth Wall Street candidate like Obama was.

But I think it moot. Trump will win it all methinks.

He has ties to Wall Street and thus I suspect he may be a stealth Wall Street candidate like Obama was.

how do you win an election while telling anyone who isn't white male and christian to go off in a corner and die?

I love this GOP field.

Trump leads. Find someone other than Trump! He's not a conservative.

How about Cruz? Ugh, no one likes that guy. Look at his face and personality. Look at his everything going on there. Ugh

How about Rubio? Gulpy Mexilover? No thanks. Boo hiss rabble.

Lol...How about Bu..uhh, Ben Ca...errr..Wait! HOW ABOUT KASICH? Can't go with him, he doesn't have that..yanno, that thing we need *makes YA GET IT hand motions*..hhaayy...Oh Hate! Yeah, He doesn't hate hard enough one way or the other. Boooorring.

Crazy

how do you win an election while telling anyone who isn't white male and christian to go off in a corner and die?
Be specific; I know lots of Mexicans whose kids can't get jobs because the Business Visas get the jobs.

I love this GOP field.

How about Cruz? Ugh, no one likes that guy. Look at his face and personality. Look at his everything going on there. Ugh

Lol...How about Bu..uhh, Ben Ca...errr..Wait! HOW ABOUT KASICH? Can't go with him, he doesn't have that..yanno, that thing we need *makes YA GET IT hand motions*..hhaayy...Oh Hate! Yeah, He doesn't hate hard enough one way or the other. Boooorring.

Crazy
Then you woke up from your mushroom induced hallucinations and realized you will be saying, in less than a year, 'PRESIDENT TRUMP!'

I love this GOP field.

Crazy
Then you woke up from your mushroom induced hallucinations and realized you will be saying, in less than a year, 'PRESIDENT TRUMP!'

that's what they said about romney.

again, you can't win an election while skeeving, women, minorities, gays and young people.

trump won't be president. and the bravado won't make him president.

he'd be a disaster.... and i'm not sure how he wins the country when he has somewhere between 25% and 35% of the GOP's 47% of the electorate.

and closed caption is correct... the only candidate you have that could win is the one who doesn't hate hard enough for the "base". kasich brings ohio. no republican has ever won without ohio.

Forum List

Back